Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say the head is oversized today after being reposted by flavia… (bring perfectly honest I don’t even know who flavia is) 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is such a head. The stupid accent on her today. Ridiculous.
And that filter😆 even before he put on the CT the filter blusher etc my god how can she be influencing she’s a fake show the real face tigs and not the pretend no filter you sometimes do🙄 but this mornings one was absolutely ridiculous 🤦‍♀️

I’d say the head is oversized today after being reposted by flavia… (bring perfectly honest I don’t even know who flavia is) 🙈🙈🙈
Flavia is a millionaire entrepreneur and only 32 and lives in Chelsea London! Someone who tigs thinks she aspires to amd would love flavia to think they are the same! She collaborated with soru jewellery which tigs loves abs wears all the time the only thing she prob has in common is the oversized coats notions 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Those glasses are ridiculous looking. Awful looking yolks.
And adding the pop of colour is picking up one of the sweatshirts in the office, throwing it over the shoulders of the coat and pretending thats how she's dressed today. Pull the other one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really do not think anything about her life is luxury at all, even if she sells her crap, the fact is she gets most of that stuff for free, none of it except maybe her glasses are high end, but seriously the size of the glasses on her (bono calls) on her head & wrinkley lips, i think she is completely & utterly fake and is not one not bit true, she doesnt even go anywhere, most of the stuff she buys is affordable, and not pricey, she is a wanna be show off and try to arse her way in anywhere, with look at me notions, she is the ultimate cling on

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She asks the son is the mcplant like a real meat burger
Then proceeds to tell us gobshites hes vegetarian halal and doesnt eat meat
So forgive my pure thickness but how the hell would the 1st born know if its like a reeaall burger
Give me strength. Shes thick out this one

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven’t watched or read but are we in mourning over Andre Leon Talley today ? The fashionista act. Like she’s so deep in the fashion world. The zara fast fashion queen. 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her big fake teeth. And wrinkled lip fillers. Fake as duck she is. Fake filters. Says she keeps kids off stories but puts her kids on stories. She cant keep up with her lies. As usual. Go have a drink Tigs, it's well due

Homewears and Cosmectics! She is so thick. A " Business woman" who cant spell. She is desperate for cash this week. Sell sell sell.

Last edited:
Azhar to Tiggy re Fendi sunglasses “And I just thought they’d be fabulous on you”
and her vacuous reply “he’s right” 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Azhar to Tiggy re Fendi sunglasses “And I just thought they’d be fabulous on you”
and her vacuous reply “he’s right” 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
Yes I copped this too. So funny. Never met anybody as vain in my entire life. Ever. That’s not an exaggeration. And it’s not confidence it’s pure vanity cockiness. And to add she’s not dreadful looking by any means but looks nothing like she shows lol. Her skin doesn’t look like that. Even the shape of her head isn’t what she shows.And everything is fake on the puss. It’s all so strange.

I really do not think anything about her life is luxury at all, even if she sells her crap, the fact is she gets most of that stuff for free, none of it except maybe her glasses are high end, but seriously the size of the glasses on her (bono calls) on her head & wrinkley lips, i think she is completely & utterly fake and is not one not bit true, she doesnt even go anywhere, most of the stuff she buys is affordable, and not pricey, she is a wanna be show off and try to arse her way in anywhere, with look at me notions, she is the ultimate cling on
100%

She asks the son is the mcplant like a real meat burger
Then proceeds to tell us gobshites hes vegetarian halal and doesnt eat meat
So forgive my pure thickness but how the hell would the 1st born know if its like a reeaall burger
Give me strength. Shes thick out this one
They eat halal meat.

What is the srory with her lisp???
It’s because she is wearing braces on her perfect teeth.

Id say that dental place are regretting the day they agreed to collab with her she has been wearing them for years!!!! I bet she NEVER keeps them in. Worst advertisement ever!!!!

Reactions: 8
“If I’m honest” is back guys! Tidgy, you were never honest in your life!!!!
Well done on further invasion of your son’s privacy reference his voice breaking. What’s next? Anymore private matters to share online to strangers about your teenage son?
Ahzar sounds controlling and she is the perfect gom to control.

They eat halal meat.

It’s because she is wearing braces on her perfect teeth.

Id say that dental place are regretting the day they agreed to collab with her she has been wearing them for years!!!! I bet she NEVER keeps them in. Worst advertisement ever!!!!
And her second time having them on her perfect naturally perfect and white teeth 🙄lol. I have been slagging her bunny long front teeth on here since before she got the new braces on and I’m noticing she’s trying to change that. She’s bringing down her side teeth so the front ones don’t stick down as much. All this natural perfection is nothing to do with having braces twice and bleaching the tit out of your teeth with crest white strips for years multiple times a week. Who spends that much time bleaching their teeth is beyond me. 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s unreal… blocking her kids faces for privacy, actually saying her son doesn’t like being on her social media and in the next story telling her “audience” his voice has broken! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I cringed when she said this is not an ad - though I wish it was - cringe cringe cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.