Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute disgrace selling those kids runners, I'm shook. And donate to her charity of choice?? Is she going to prove that? Not a hope.

Reactions: 10
Remember her sneers of disgust at a child selling sweets in her not-forever-home-estate because he wanted to earn money for an iPad? She's a cheeky wagon selling "well worn" runners for 40 euro.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Remember her sneers of disgust at a child selling sweets in her not-forever-home-estate because he wanted to earn money for an iPad? She's a cheeky wagon selling "well worn" runners for 40 euro.
Im a normal person, with a normal budget, i HAVE NEVER sold an item of my clothing, EVER...... my unwanted, somtimes brand new/unworn clothes go to a charity shop, to help the homeless, or a clothes bank. Who does this dope think she is? €40 for a worn to death pair of runners? GET A LIFE TIDGE, PLEASE🙏

Reactions: 22
Im a normal person, with a normal budget, i HAVE NEVER sold an item of my clothing, EVER...... my unwanted, somtimes brand new/unworn clothes go to a charity shop, to help the homeless, or a clothes bank. Who does this dope think she is? €40 for a worn to death pair of runners? GET A LIFE TIDGE, PLEASE🙏
You pair up shoes and pop them in a clothes bank. At least they’d get recycled. But it’s a real insult to sell such worn shoes like that. I’d rather spend a fraction of that in penneys on a new pair for a kid who will be out of them in no time anyway than buy worn out shoes to deform the new owner’s feet. Veejays for a kid 😱

Reactions: 9
I'd never buy secondhand shoes for my child. No offence to anyone who might but shoes mould to the wearer's foot so Hana's used shoes could actually cause problems for another child's developing feet. I just think it's so crass that someone so boastful about how much she has, does something so desperate and beggy.

Reactions: 14
I’ve only ever sold high price items on. Not that I have a huge amount but anything else I give to friends or donate.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t have any pricey stuff but anything that I do have that I don’t wear that was in good condition would be handed straight over to charity.I wouldn’t think about selling it. That’s why I suppose I have nothing and people like her are loaded 😂

Reactions: 5
I actually have no issue with people selling on clothes if they are in almost new/excellent condition but a) don’t sell tat that a charity shop would barely accept and b) don’t pretend to be mega rich flaunting designer bags while doing it

Reactions: 10
Quite all day…..

Is this a new guessing game tigs?! We need to fill in the blank?

I’ll start us off with a few guesses:

Quite LAZY all day?
Quite DRUNK all day?
Quite LONELY all day?
Quite LATHERED IN OILS all day?

hmmmmm, ladies you’re up next with any guesses

P.S. Tidge learn how to spell quiet FFS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me next.

QUITE apoplectic with rage from reading here?
QUITE bored in the Squat?
QUITE sweaty from the menopause?
QUITE broke from not paying your rent bills?
QUITE tired from being on the run?
QUITE worried from Azhar and his HC summoning?
QUITE deaf from listening to Verucca and her tit?

It's bleeping QUIET all day, ffs. Google it if you can't spell.

Hope the arm is banging sore off ya later.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not condoning her selling those trainers but I often sell my kids clothes . They are in perfect condition and someone might as well get a bargain and the money goes towards their activities . Some people aren’t in a position to just give away .

Reactions: 7
My turn! ✨

QUITE full of 💩?
QUITE looking forward to a real wedding?
QUITE bad at spelling?
QUITE good at purchasing knock offs?
QUITE busy embarrassing your first born?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not condoning her selling those trainers but I often sell my kids clothes . They are in perfect condition and someone might as well get a bargain and the money goes towards their activities . Some people aren’t in a position to just give away .
I dont think i was really clear in my comment reading it back now.... im absolutely not in any way slating anyone who sells their clothing/shoes, i know lots of people couldnt afford to give things away, and thats perfectly understandable! I really meant that Tidge "seems" to live a fairly luxury life, the big brand clothes, make up, perfumes, gadgets, holidays etc....for someone like her to sell very worn childs shoes is a disgrace, for such a high price.... she hardly needs the money, but yet wouldnt dream of giving things away to someone in genuine need, shes sooooo selfish and greedy☹ my point was, im not really well off, but still try to give to people when i can, giving clothing, i sometimes buy extra non perishable food to give to homeless collections, and have baked for them too, im sooooo glad to be able to give to less fortunate. I absolutely realise not everyone can, and thats perfectly fine, but for all Tidge has, she could do so much better! Shes able to show off all she has, but never thinks of people who have so little, and its really sad to watch😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And you are perfectly right to do so. You paid for them, every penny earned honestly I'm sure. No one condones anyone selling items in good condition and it helps to those who might be looking for a bargain. This one pays for nothing and tries to flog well worn used tatty stuff. But says they are designer when we know they arent. Her life and possessions are fake. But she sells a lie. Thats the craw here. She portrays a life she doesn't live. Fake as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And you are perfectly right to do so. You paid for them, every penny earned honestly I'm sure. No one condones anyone selling items in good condition and it helps to those who might be looking for a bargain. This one pays for nothing and tries to flog well worn used tatty stuff. But says they are designer when we know they arent. Her life and possessions are fake. But she sells a lie. Thats the craw here. She portrays a life she doesn't live. Fake as duck.
Yes, @Melmcs, thats what i was trying to say, but i realise i didnt explain that very well in my first post, thank you❤

Reactions: 4
If you don’t own a pair of more sunglasses, but them, even if you’re a peasant who can only afford high street.

Her turn of phrase is always always “I’m above so many of you” and there she is trying to scrape together a few euros selling used shoes/swimsuits on Depop - the contradiction!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.