Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She was more upset about the random fashion guy who died a while back. She is such a gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Melmcs

VIP Member
She also put up a completely tone deaf story of her and Verucca singing in the car on school run but it's gone now. Tasteless. Take a fucking day off Insta for Ashling ye bitches and hang your heads in shame especially being from Tullamore. The whole town grieving as is the country for the loss of this lovely young girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Remember her sneers of disgust at a child selling sweets in her not-forever-home-estate because he wanted to earn money for an iPad? She's a cheeky wagon selling "well worn" runners for 40 euro.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Melmcs

VIP Member
As a nurse with nearly 30 years experience I have to say hand on heart, I have met some posh sad cunts over the years but never met anyone like this fake ungrateful Tart.

Where would she be without the fabulous staff in Vincent's and up and down the country? It's not the staff's fault that things are slow you Vicious nasty bitch. If she has cracked ribs after a fall, it cos she was bollixed off her face on booze. She should request a Dexa scan. That will show how bad her bones are or aren't.

I feel like throwing the phone out the window after that dialogue of hers.

Does she not realise she might need us again especially when she has kids? I'm actually sickened at the hack of her and the sly snobbery way she spoke about the hardworking frontline staff who have been through so much and still are. She should hang her head in shame. I'm so disgusted at this awful nasty woman. She deserves all that's coming to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Harper Riley

VIP Member
The comments today have me howling but also so on point. I start watching her originally because I know her personally and know she’s a cunt. But I was mesmerized by how vain and self centered she was. I couldn’t believe how much she complemented herself and how she’s says it online to whoever would listen. It was And still is amazing. She is obsessed with herself yet so insecure in other things. Like her fake marriage, the fact she helped break up his family while his wife was pregnant with twins. Insecure about her home and where she comes from. Her family . Her accent change is amazing also. Another thing she’s so insecure about. So desperately wants to be a posh girl from south dublin And she just isn’t. Melissa’s your not. Your not pippa or any of those well read instahuns who grew up wealthy and went to private schools and shopped at Brown Thomas. You worked in the clothes department in brown Thomas instead. And no you weren’t a manager because I knew all the staff there at that time too lol. You left school, worked in a shit bar in town serving old men and start shagging the boyfriend in the stock room of his fathers shop 🤣. Now you’re living a lie in a rented apartment framing of the forever home that no doubt will come, through dodgy dealings. So when you move to it and your still putting on cream and crunching the hair belong to some Indian girl who had to sell it to eat And fawning over your teeth that you had to get braces twice for and bleach daily and look too many things to list that are fake. deep down your still that same girl clawing your way to try get to pippa status. The little video that resonates with you so much was gas too. Stop the lights.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

STDmail

Chatty Member
Azhar to Tiggy re Fendi sunglasses “And I just thought they’d be fabulous on you”
and her vacuous reply “he’s right” 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She has reached new lows today. A few token posts about Aisling Murphy then straight into here's where you can buy my LV bag. She is horrible, 100% horrible and proving it today. What's the story with socks over runners, is she planning on putting on her wellies to go out working in the fields after?
Aisling was a very smart educated accomplished young woman from a beautiful close knit family and community. Tullamore is reeling over this. Everyone tucked there kids in and kissed them a little differently last night and woke up worried and heavy this morning. Tigs is interested in the latest handbag and showing you said hangbag And how she can make a quick buck. They were worlds apart. She should just keep her mouth shut. But I’m waiting now for the fake Hana story after reading here. She’s a bandwagoner. Just shut up melissa.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She is heartbroken reading that woman’s post about her missing sister, then posts pink hooker boots that she wants straight after.
Yeah, ‘heartbroken’. Moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

dyinforgoss

Jaysis I'm just gonna say it - I'm sick of looking at those fecking robes - every fecking day it's robes robes robes - me me me - robes robes robes

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Napamermaid

She asks the son is the mcplant like a real meat burger
Then proceeds to tell us gobshites hes vegetarian halal and doesnt eat meat
So forgive my pure thickness but how the hell would the 1st born know if its like a reeaall burger
Give me strength. Shes thick out this one

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
My daughter had a recent trip to hospital, she needed fluids after vomiting for 24hrs non stop. It was an eight hr round trip, but when she got home she wanted to message all her friends to let them know she'd been to hospital and wanted to keep her hospital band as a souvenir..........My daughter is 8😏

• Heart

uncleted

VIP Member
She also put up a completely tone deaf story of her and Verucca singing in the car on school run but it's gone now. Tasteless. Take a fucking day off Insta for Ashling ye bitches and hang your heads in shame especially being from Tullamore. The whole town grieving as is the country for the loss of this lovely young girl.
I wasn’t going to comment on this subject but the only time she’s mentioned she’s from tullamore was this morning. If you’re posting condolences out of out the kindness of your heart you’d think you’d have a bit of respect and not post a video of yourself carrying on laughing, unless you were posting for attention for yourself. Not nitpicking and don’t think the world should stop but a few hours of silence for someone in her “hometown” would be even somewhat appropriate. Again, I did not want to say that but that’s how she is coming across, it’s obvious now she really has no idea of self awareness

• Heart