Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so uncouth and unseemly.
I suppose when you don’t have a good friend circle, stuff isn’t passed on. But no excuse to pass them to charity, even they might not take them.

Reactions: 10
Who would buy a 2nd hand swimsuit
🤢🤢
She must be flat out broke
Selling tatty worm children’s shoes
I wouldn’t give them to charity I’d bin them to be fair anything I give to charity is practically brand new and I wouldn’t dream of selling my second had clothes
Who are the gobshites buying this crap

😂😂😂 Or just buy them new for an extra 8 euro 😂😂😂 I’m sure I can find them cheaper that’s the proper page for them

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She knows that once she goes to the office she won’t be able to relax. I’m not a girl boss, but I don’t know if anyone expects to relax on a Monday morning in the office - after relaxing all weekend?
I’d say azhar goes to the office early and tells them
Tigs will be in later, just ignore her requests and carry on working. He seems really controlling and their relationship seems non existent.

Reactions: 9
Sick. Selling a second hand swimsuit with her smelly gusset on it. Christ shes disgusting. I dont care how much it did or didnt cost, its absolutely disgusting. Yuck yuck yuck. And she thinks it's ok to sell????

She must be seriously seriously hard up for cash.
Azhar not giving her any money these days it looks like. Sad bleep she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sick. Selling a second hand swimsuit with her smelly gusset on it. Christ shes disgusting. I dont care how much it did or didnt cost, its absolutely disgusting. Yuck yuck yuck. And she thinks it's ok to sell????

She must be seriously seriously hard up for cash.
Azhar not giving her any money these days it looks like. Sad bleep she is.
Rent must be due the end of the month on the squat

Rent must be due the end of the month on the squat
Did she not say the squat was a short term 6 months thing until they find the forever home
Well into the 7th month now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say azhar goes to the office early and tells them
Tigs will be in later, just ignore her requests and carry on working. He seems really controlling and their relationship seems non existent.
He has all their money. She does whats shes told if she wants any I'm sure. Independent Boss witch my hole. His real wife must be thanking her lucky stars he took up with the Tart.

Reactions: 6
It boils my blood seeing people well their cast offs. Not like they were very expensive to start with. But it’s freezing out. Women in dire need would chop her arm off for one
any of my high end/designer stuff that I no longer use I have on occasion used Depop but everything else is donated especially shoes and coats. Same with my husband and son. So many people deserving of them. I don't buy like Tigs does. I'm good but nowhere near her.

Reactions: 5
She is heartbroken reading that woman’s post about her missing sister, then posts pink hooker boots that she wants straight after.
Yeah, ‘heartbroken’. Moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus it really is embarrassing for her to be so low as to be selling worn out kids runners…. Things must be bad in Casa del Cheaters

any of my high end/designer stuff that I no longer use I have on occasion used Depop but everything else is donated especially shoes and coats. Same with my husband and son. So many people deserving of them. I don't buy like Tigs does. I'm good but nowhere near her.
Sorry your post made me laugh! Did you donate the hubby and son to people deserving of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know that’s not what you meant btw

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just went onto her depop she is actually one mean C××T sorry horrible word but would you not give your stuff to people who need them she is selling a pair of hana runners for 40 euro that should be put into the bin
I fell about laughing at the price tag. They're in tit. Chances are she bought them on sale for about that. We know she does like splashing the cash for the kids clothes.

Sorry your post made me laugh! Did you donate the hubby and son to people deserving of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know that’s not what you meant btw
😂😂😂 both would be re -donated five minutes later. Nobody wants a hormonal moody 14 year old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do ye know something 🤔 😏?.? I've never actually been to DD Shopping Centre..I wonder would us folks from down the country in Limerick be allowed.🤔🤔🤔
I'd almost go to DD take photos and tag her just to show 'the culchies' can enter the spectacular DD (allegedly) 😅😅😅

Reactions: 6
Jesus buy them new for 48 euro or fit for the bin from tigs for 40, she seems to be constantly selling her crap lately absolutely morto for her obvs needs the cash to pay for the zara hauls that she then resells, I notice she never sold hanas gucci shoes defo fake if she didn't sell them , she would be caught out then

Reactions: 8
This is what I want to know. To me this is akin to buying second hand underwear 🤢 is the plastic stuff still on the gusset of the swimsuit? If not; Swigs, are you mad? Why would I want to put my flaps where yours have been? Jesus Christ.
Not to mention the colour is RANK 🤢🤢

ETA at least she has seen sense that a 45 year old woman should not be seen dead attempting to wear a swimsuit like that, designed for a much younger demographic. I don’t mean to offend anyone; I’m in my 40s myself. I’ve had 4 kids and work out regularly. However I know when enough is enough and what suits my age bracket. I would never have dared tried to get away with such a swimsuit these days.

I once loaned a bikini to my sister but even at that I felt weird and told her to keep it after her holiday.

But swimwear from a stranger? 🤢 so gross 🤮 and expecting people to pay their hard earned money for it. She needs her head read 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
14 is a hard age - must be extra hard for Seif when is mum is sharing pink hooker boots on Insta

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just went onto her depop she is actually one mean C××T sorry horrible word but would you not give your stuff to people who need them she is selling a pair of hana runners for 40 euro that should be put into the bin
I remember a few years ago her excuse for selling stuff on depop was she was saving to buy her Dad a car!!! If she didn't buy all the shite in the first place she wouldn't need to sell it.... I WANT, I WANT, I NEED, I NEED 💶💶🤑

🤢🤢
She must be flat out broke
Selling tatty worm children’s shoes
I wouldn’t give them to charity I’d bin them to be fair anything I give to charity is practically brand new and I wouldn’t dream of selling my second had clothes
Who are the gobshites buying this crap

😂😂😂 Or just buy them new for an extra 8 euro 😂😂😂 I’m sure I can find them cheaper that’s the proper page for them
Christ that's embarrassing another €8 and you can get them brand new!!!
Why doesn't she just give them to charity. You'd have to wonder is she broke or just tight.
And the swimsuit, it's something you'd see Katie Jackson in🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.