Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread about our favourite Lush of a Mother. Thanks to Seratago for the title.

As you were Ladies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to say early on here so it's not lost, someone has just noted that her gaff jackets are 75% off in Harvey Nichols today.
Don't know about ye, but that's made my day :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just wanted to say early on here so it's not lost, someone has just noted that her gaff jackets are 75% off in Harvey Nichols today.
And I’m sure it’ll go down and down. They are prob trying to get rid of them now.

After seeing the 20€ for a started and dinner I’m mortified the amount of money I spend on food 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously thinking of buying one tomorrow for social experiment purposes - Will it change me? Will it change my life? Will it make me feel inkkredibly gorgeous? For €20 it's probably worth seeing how it hold up against my Dunnes Stores Best 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyone is interested, I would eat ALL of them starters 😆 🤣

I'm not fussy with food!!!! I love going out to eat.

Thanks again to @Seratago for new thread title. I didnt tag you properly so apologies x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Seriously thinking of buying one tomorrow for social experiment purposes - Will it change me? Will it change my life? Will it make me feel inkkredibly gorgeous? For €20 it's probably worth seeing how it hold up against my Dunnes Stores Best 🙃
Are they going for €20 now? They might actually sell so😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she thinks she can relate to Kate Middleton like she’s on her level lol. Hun she wouldn’t tit on you. The same way you wouldn’t to all the people to patronize daily on your channel. You know to your audience when your on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same, my drink before dinner would cost that.
Here here. I do sometimes cringe when I see bills after a few dinners out. In defence though I work bloody hard as does my real life husband and it's not on credit cards. I have a 14 year old and he is not allowed a device at the dinner table. He's old enough to have a mature conversation with us plus it's showing manners and how to behave as he gets older.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A hospital photo
Her lungs are bad
Hence the mask the last few days
Maybe the doctor will tell her to give her liver a break

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she not know that lung pain is a symptom of covid? She’s a dose going to hospital, get a test like everyone else and stay at home! Out for lunch yesterday and Dundrum this morning. Dose.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Does she not know that lung pain is a symptom of covid? She’s a dose going to hospital, get a test like everyone else and stay at home! Out for lunch yesterday and Dundrum this morning. Dose.
But but but .... we have had extra snaps of her wearing a mask even in her own car going for dinner
Now that was a dead give away
I don’t know any family who lives together and wears face masks in their own car going for dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has Covid and she isn't saying. Mask on yesterday was a huge red flag cos she never wears one. Lung pain is a symptom. And her off out for lunch yesterday and shopping today. Not a care for anyone. Well here ya go Tigs, serves you right. The grid post too about looking after herself this morning, another red flag. Ya OK. She was feeling tit and got a fright.
No bleeping sympathy here today for this cow. Remember she said she "pulled"something in her back? Guaranteed that was the start of it. Stupid bleep. Stay the duck at home if you are sick ffs. Still able to Insta though!!!!!!

A hospital photo
Her lungs are bad
Hence the mask the last few days
Maybe the doctor will tell her to give her liver a break

Liver pain presents in your back too as does lung pain. Lesson here to stop drinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.