Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course his voice has broken that’s totally normal for his age and no need for her to even comment on it. I don’t think he’s taller than her though, we have seen him walking side by side with Hana recently and he looks to be short like his dad.

Reactions: 13
Tidgey is such a perfeKtionist folks. What’s a cosmectic bag?🤔
Such a bad look for a ‘business/tax dodge”.
She has also changed her tune about why she doesn’t show the kids anymore. It used to be because of the witches on Tattle, but now it’s to protect their privacy 🤣🤣🤣
Yet tells us her son is entering puberty.
More like Ahzar ate her about leaving the kids open to ridicule online.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah she is a walking contradiction, especially when it comes to her kids privacy. She said all that and then popped up a pic of Hana in the MMB ad🙄.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Did I misread it or does she have up “up to 70% off” MMB and then show all the reductions and none of them is 70% ?!

Did I misread it or does she have up “up to 70% off” MMB and then show all the reductions and none of them is 70% ?!
Yes, I thought the exact same! Looked to see what “DEVINE” products had 70% off but didn’t see any. If she had brains she’d be dangerous 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is she tagging another influencer re the CT foundation called @melissaswardrobe. 🤔 Was she tagging herself as a new page she has set up and didn't check to see if it was there already? Im confused 😕

Nothing she has on sale is up to 70% off. 20 and 30 yes.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I thought the exact same! Looked to see what “DEVINE” products had 70% off but didn’t see any. If she had brains she’d be dangerous 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had to look at few times to see did I miss something, the belts are 50% off 🤪 she couldn’t give them away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do ye know something 🤔 😏?.? I've never actually been to DD Shopping Centre..I wonder would us folks from down the country in Limerick be allowed.🤔🤔🤔
I'd almost go to DD take photos and tag her just to show 'the culchies' can enter the spectacular DD (allegedly) 😅😅😅
She’s a culchie 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm still trying to decide which was the most disastrous launch the belts the nightdresses or the premium robes 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
I'm still trying to decide which was the most disastrous launch the belts the nightdresses or the premium robes 🙈🙈🙈
All of the above, she really needs to just give it up at this stage, I can’t see how it’s profitable, I know the merchandise is cheap as chips but she doesn’t sell enough to cover other costs.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched or read but are we in mourning over Andre Leon Talley today ? The fashionista act. Like she’s so deep in the fashion world. The zara fast fashion queen. 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
I was thinking the exact same when I heard he had passed.
Sad thing to admit that Tidgey was the first person that came to mind and how she was going to handle this news 🙄🙄 after hearing.

Reactions: 8
She asks the son is the mcplant like a real meat burger
Then proceeds to tell us gobshites hes vegetarian halal and doesnt eat meat
So forgive my pure thickness but how the hell would the 1st born know if its like a reeaall burger
Give me strength. Shes thick out this one
Pretty sure vegetables aren’t halal 🤣🤣🤣. So carrots are getting blessed now before they’re peeled

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure vegetables aren’t halal 🤣🤣🤣. So carrots are getting blessed now before they’re peeled
Halal is how the animal is slaughtered. It’s a ritualistic way. Criticise tignam, not her childrens religion

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.