Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows that once she goes to the office she won’t be able to relax. I’m not a girl boss, but I don’t know if anyone expects to relax on a Monday morning in the office - after relaxing all weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She knows that once she goes to the office she won’t be able to relax. I’m not a girl boss, but I don’t know if anyone expects to relax on a Monday morning in the office - after relaxing all weekend?
No need for her to be there at all. She does duck all bar eyefuck herself in front of that mirror. She sells nothing so nothing to send out. Boss witch my arse.

She did nothing but lie on her skinny arse all weekend getting hammered. Same old same old.

Reactions: 10
If she really wanted to grow her following she could try being less of a vacuous witch

Reactions: 19
If she really wanted to grow her following she could try being less of a vacuous witch
Too late for that. It's worse she's getting actually. We haven't had a drunken rant in a while. She must be about to combust.

Reactions: 7
This is what I can't get over. I earn a normal salary as do most of my friends and we donate all we can to the local women's refuge. They are always delighted to get coats and boots etc. All decent quality and clean obviously. This one is the greediest individual. If she was that loaded she wouldn't need to sell her cast offs.
You’re so right. And in the next breath she’ll probably post a link for the womens aid go fund me page. Like what planet is she on?????

Perfect weekend for her to get off her hole and donate all of that stuff to women in need

Reactions: 11
Sat on her arse all weekend
Couldn’t even be bothered to put a tree away or give it back to who ever the boyfriend got it from 😂😂

• Haha
She doesnt need OnlyFans cos she shows her fanny for free on Insta all the time. She is just a crazy middle aged witch who still thinks she's a teenager. She should be ashamed of herself and her a Mother of a teenage boy. I'm sure his pals have seen her crotch already, disgusting witch. Anything for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like...I don’t know...does she check anything at all? Is she not a self-proclaimed perfeKtionist? Does she realise how bad it looks for a business to have such poor English?
More bullshit from Walter Mitty Tiggy.
Her grammar and lack of punctuation makes my skin crawl. Perfekkktionist my eye. But you’d think the “business” page would have priority if she’s a boss babe

• Heart
Just went onto her depop she is actually one mean C××T sorry horrible word but would you not give your stuff to people who need them she is selling a pair of hana runners for 40 euro that should be put into the bin

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just went onto her depop she is actually one mean C××T sorry horrible word but would you not give your stuff to people who need them she is selling a pair of hana runners for 40 euro that should be put into the bin
She must be hard up for cash...those Fendi sellotape glasses and trips to Paris airport aren’t free!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s selling a pair of Zara shoes of €25!! Times are tough in the manor!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Well loved and well worn. Why would anyone pay €40 for these when they could buy two decent new pairs for that price?

She jumps from a covid story about the Maldives swim suits on de pop to sharing the poor missing lady and her daughters message to pink hooker boots then the first born
She is so fake it’s all about tigs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.