Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked where the lychee was from ,Asian shop in Dublin she says , be the holy lantern jaysus that's such an accurate answer 🙄prob designer lychee 💪
She also put a gif up as an Asian woman at the bottom of her post 🤦🏻‍♀️I’m not implying she’s racist at all but just…no Melissa 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ah Ladies we will have to think of another one when the time comes. Its too like the #11 Tigs thread. We are only on page 10. Lots of ammunition she can swing our way yet.

She will prob fall off the couch onto the floor before the nights out. I've never seen another Hun drink as much as her on stories bar SoSueme. But Sue is mega loaded and lives the Kardashian lifestyle Tigs can only DREAM of. Suzy Sneachta is in the Maldives as we speak so Tigs must have a fanny itch watching her. Can you imagine the jealousy running through her right now?
Sorry yes, in my wine haze I forgot that similar was used already :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is Tigs still pissed lads? I can't make head nor tail of what's she is saying!

Reactions: 11
On todays edition of “draw with tig” 🙄🙄🙄
It’s Mel da Vinci to you peasants. Cue the comments from Brenda…..
“This is why Hannah is SO inKredible at art”
“She got it from her Mama”
“Is there no end to your talents?”

Jaysus get the poor child out in the beautiful sunshine.
Do you know what’s great for your lungs Swigs???…….fresh sea air that’s on your bloody doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tigese is a rare minority language with very few speakers, so we are working on the translation.
Case in point, I haven’t a clue what this means.
It was the daughter that wrote that initial message on her own Instagram. Not tignam. Tignam just shared it. The daughter wrote it. God love her

Reactions: 4
Hana’s art is typical of her age. Nothing special about it Melissa.
The ‘3D’ house is usually done at age 6. Everyone works it out! The standard house with door, path, garden, flowers, two windows and birds.
Maybe you should call The Louvre Tiggy, give it to them. Hang it instead of the Mona Lisa. Verucca is MUCH better than Leonardo di Caprio (Tigese).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is that word salad she's written about the sauna thing? It's nonsense.

I think the fact she is amazed at the drawings shows how little time she spends/has interest in her kids doing these everyday activities. As someone else said the drawings are pretty standard for a primary school child.

Lastly, the fundraiser from another equally thirsty wannabe. I believe Ashling Murphy's family have appealed for privacy so instahuns can stop using her name for publicity now, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When was pissyhead in Paris? At most maybe a stopover in airport on the way to the most boring holiday ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pissyhead and leather lips! I'm weak!!!!!!

Paris my hole. More like Parfois in DTC.

Reactions: 14
Those glasses are so ugly. Who cares if they're Fendi, they're rotten.

I'd love to hear how she butchers the name Fendi though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
So she tags the glasses as new but then says she got them in Paris. She hasn’t gone as far as DTC in 2 years so either they aren’t new or they are and you didn’t get them in Paris. What am I missing?

Reactions: 15
So she tags the glasses as new but then says she got them in Paris. She hasn’t gone as far as DTC in 2 years so either they aren’t new or they are and you didn’t get them in Paris. What am I missing?
The best holiday ever to Abu Dhabi 😂☀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had a stopover in Paris, and rather than saying she got them in CDG airport, she embellishes her story by saying she got them in Paris🙄 More smoke and mirrors about her fat fake life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.