Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dead. That customer review. Holy duck. Its awful on her.
It's like a tent on the top. That must be the only customer who bought 1.

JJ is still trying to shrink hers at 90 degree washes !!!! It must have killed Old Mel to share it, does her no favours. The top is too long and baggy and sleeves need turning up. Awful awful design. Good to see how rank it is on a normal person and not on what Tigs thinks it should look like.

Plus she wouldn't want a customer who would have a tatty bedroom, in her opinion. It's should have been taken in a plush hotel room in Tigs' eyes.

Give it up Mel. It's over kid.
100% the bedroom killed her. But she had to post. Tidge wants somebody in powerscourt posing with the leg cocked like they need to fart and the shoulders hunched in like a model. This was a normal chick in a council house 🤣. Goes to show she really isn’t selling or getting tagged and sent pics. She even posted jj pretty much talking tit about them out of desperation.

Also did she bring a bag she has to carry in her hand to a bloody carnival ? Obviously doesn’t go anywhere like this much. Surely there’s an ould ysl 😉crossbody in the back of the walk in closet she forgot about

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't say its a customer a family member definitely. Poorly designed. I don't think this woman has any of those designer pieces so posts.. its all just pictures of websites not the actual thing in her hand! Also her fake bags/ jewellery are great will say....

Reactions: 4
She is on the wine again. 5pm in a Sunday. Who ever said 4pm is her kick off time was t too far off.

Reactions: 6
She said she isn’t drinking weekdays. So she starts Friday afternoon right through the weekend to Sunday night.

Reactions: 7
I saw them in Dun Laoghaire at the carnival. They looked really happy and relaxed and we’re having fun. Her little girl is very beautiful in real life. Before any one attacks me I’m not a fan of hers but they were having a nice family outing that everyone always goes on at her for.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I saw them in Dun Laoghaire at the carnival. They looked really happy and relaxed and we’re having fun. Her little girl is very beautiful in real life. Before any one attacks me I’m not a fan of hers but they were having a nice family outing that everyone always goes on at her for.
Aw well that's nice to hear. She is a beautiful looking child.

Can I ask why it would even be mentioned if her child is beautiful or not?? Like what difference does it make or what point does it make to what's said here about Melissa?

Reactions: 13
Sure she storied half of it, imagine going off having a nice day and not telling the ‘audience’.
She didn’t need to share the swinging pigeon toe veja’s hanging off the big wheel or the two kids in the merry go round. Poor teenage son won’t get any slagging for that 🙄

Why are we only allowed to say unpleasant things? She does have beautiful children and she spends the majority of her time with them.
She spends the majority of her time with them????!!!!

Bahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Best laugh all week. She only has time for herself. FWIW, we dont comment on her kids until she puts them up on her content. She does it all the time and then gives out when we comment. Can't have it both ways.

Hello New Member CDG. Hello Tigs.

Why are we only allowed to say unpleasant things? She does have beautiful children and she spends the majority of her time with them.
It’s not a fan page! Equally an influencer using a child for content is not appropriate IMO especially when one represented the ISPCC. The child’s looks are completely irrelevant and can identify them publicly. But spending most of her time with them? Don’t make me howl laughing new member

And this is why these bleeping dopes shouldn’t be sharing their children on social media. I don’t like the idea of anyone recognising my children from Instagram, especially when one is swigging and oiling up ones legs and tanning ones tits for the world to see. The penny just isn’t dropping here….

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No but this thread is about Melissa, I think it's strange to comment on her children's appearance imo
I think it’s important to remember she’s human and has dependants at home so we don’t dehumanise her. I personally don’t follow her anymore and don’t see her stories, therefore she doesn’t bug me as much 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tanning ones tits!!!

Dead.

But so true when her son is a teenager. Although she is nothing to have a " w*nk" over. She is no MILF.

It’s not a fan page! Equally an influencer using a child for content is not appropriate IMO especially when one represented the ISPCC. The child’s looks are completely irrelevant and can identify them publicly. But spending most of her time with them? Don’t make me howl laughing new member
Really 🤣🤣 an observation was made when she was in public.
It’s a forum where you can voice your opinion positive or negative. If I want to say something nice I can 🤯that’s my choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So you don’t follow her, you know what Tattle is, she doesn’t bug you but you said you’d come on here and remind us she’s human. And has dependants.
Pity she’s doesn’t respect that last part herself and keep them off her page.

Reactions: 12
So you don’t follow her, you know what Tattle is, she doesn’t bug you but you said you’d come on here and remind us she’s human. And has dependants.
Pity she’s doesn’t respect that last part herself and keep them off her page.
I’ve been here since 2019. I like to read the comments on here and then watch her stories to see what your talking about. She’s played some blinders and I love when she goes on a rant about here as it makes for an interesting night.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
You should start a rave thread for her. You are obviously on the wrong thread. " dehumanise her". What a load of old tit.
Really 🤣🤣 an observation was made when she was in public.
It’s a forum where you can voice your opinion positive or negative. If I want to say something nice I can 🤯that’s my choice.
No positive opinions on this vain bleep. As I said wrong thread.

You should start a rave thread for her. You are obviously on the wrong thread. " dehumanise her". What a load of old tit.

No positive opinions on this vain bleep. As I said wrong thread.
So what, I don’t agree with one comment and I’ve to leave your thread Regina 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.