Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah , I seen he got a solicitor there hadnt been one registered to him until last Thursday, he probably didnt think it would go to court

Reactions: 8
Yeah , I seen he got a solicitor there hadnt been one registered to him until last Thursday, he probably didnt think it would go to court
I just found it, Jaysus it's mad that you can see all of that. I'll be on Courts.ie for the day now #ripwork

Reactions: 6
What died one wear to such events? I hope she’s on to her audience to tell us how one should dress!

Reactions: 1
What died one wear to such events? I hope she’s on to her audience to tell us how one should dress!
Bet she’s raging she sold the pink dress. Imagine her swanning in with it on 🤣. Arm stuck to her side holding the fake purse and the leg cocked

Reactions: 1
Have you noticed the filth of the "beautiful" childs nails on the snap with the fidget toy....
Apalling

Leg cocked always reminds me of a dog about to **ss🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She loves her shakets oversized🤣🤣. One I’ve never seen her in one. Two she just wanted to use the word to sound like she knows what’s up and three I’ve been wearing them since last year tidge. Also the hand shaking trying to show the product in slow motion cracks me up. 🤣🤣🙈
Oh let’s not leave out showing the perfume in front of the fire playing on the tv has to be the best low point 🤣👍🏼

Reactions: 6
That oversized quilt will keep her warm when she is waiting outside Mountjoy for her visit to the pretend husband.
Although she has court proceedings against her to come as well hasn't she? Or did I imagine that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.