Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back lying on the bed again calling her daughter "best friend".

You are her parent. Not her bleeping friend. You dope.

But I forgot you have no friends so it must be an easy mistake to make. Friends are there for a shoulder to cry on, to rant and rave about loved ones who annoy us or when we need a break from them, to sometimes say nothing at all and just be there. To ask advice from.

You have a seriously weird idea of what you think a " friend" is, Tigs. Believe me, its not your 8 years old brat of a kid. Serious trouble ahead if you really believe this, she will make tit of you. You already have no control over her as a parent so best of luck with boundaries, rules and most of all, RESPECT.

And you sound drunk Tigs. Again.
So true. If she’s hard to control now which is apparent for anyone with eyes… the tit show come preteens and beyond will be like a car crash to watch. Throw in daytime drinking as that’s normal at home. Best friend nonsense…

Reactions: 6
She looks like little bo peep in that pink dress, can't believe she's showing it again, and she sold it on to a "viewer" 🤨

Reactions: 8
Omg the nails 🤮. I sincerely hope it’s a manky filter and not the yellow fungus look underneath. It’s telling the new growth looks ok

Reactions: 1
I always find it disconcerting when mothers describe their daughters as ‘best friends’. It screams insecurity to me, because I see that as a damaged person who cannot create or sustain friendships with women/men their own age outside of family, and therefore literally create people they mould to THEIR satisfaction. “No one seems to like me so I will make this person and they will have to like me, and I will keep saying it until they are brainwashed”
I have a mother and she is brilliant. She is always there for me and vice versa. But, she made it clear at an early age that she has her own friends, and I should have mine, which she was right about. I have nothing in common with her friends, because they knew my mother before I came along, and I have nothing in common with women that age, and that’s ok. An eight/ten year old “best friends” with a 45 year old? Sure, Jan.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tignam (sorry swiggy )sorry weekend drinker 🤷‍♀️
Your daughter still has split ends
Scarlet on you for drawing attention to it because it was mentioned here 😳 and you felt the need to drag your daughters hair into the thread 🤷‍♀️😳🤔🤯🤯🤯

Go to bed put the wine away
You are embarrassing 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always find it disconcerting when mothers describe their daughters as ‘best friends’. It screams insecurity to me, because I see that as a damaged person who cannot create or sustain friendships with women/men their own age outside of family, and therefore literally create people they mould to THEIR satisfaction. “No one seems to like me so I will make this person and they will have to like me, and I will keep saying it until they are brainwashed”
I have a mother and she is brilliant. She is always there for me and vice versa. But, she made it clear at an early age that she has her own friends, and I should have mine, which she was right about. I have nothing in common with her friends, because they knew my mother before I came along, and I have nothing in common with women that age, and that’s ok. An eight/ten year old “best friends” with a 45 year old? Sure, Jan.
Norma Bates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My sister in law and her daughter. They do everything together she is in her 20's and no friends her own age. It's so strange. I love my daughter's but they and I have our own life too.
Ha. Yes. These people will claim they are just very close. Closer than you are to yours. And think your jealous. But it’s not the truth. I’m extremely close to my mother but we have out own lives. Being co dependent like that with your daughter is just selfish. Let her live.

Reactions: 9
She will be in later ranting people are targeting her daughters hair
Take your bleeping kids of social media simple like why can she not stop posting her online no one cares or wants to see her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its not rocket science if you don't cut your child hair ever it will be long. 😴😴 'she doesn't want it cut'

imagine trying to get rid of head lice from all that long hair😳 & exactly why wld anyone ask about hair! especially her daughters hair? im convinced she sends herself the questions!!
She 100% does. Those texts are how she writes.

Hana's hair is in terrible condition! She needs a good 6 inches off that birds nest of hair. Always looks tangled and bitty. If you don't like the comments Tigs, don't put her on SM. Then there is no need to complain. What happened to not sharing your kids on SM? That lasted a hot snot.

“I don’t put my children on social media anymore because of all the big bad meanies”

Cut to…..

Hana with an emoji covering half her face
Seif eating his lunch with an emoji covering half his face
Hana playing with her toys
Hana’s inKredible hair that’s so much nicer than your child’s….

If she had brains she’d be dangerous

Reactions: 16
Pippa literally had everything Tidge covets. She has it all. Even a wedding anniversary and pics. But she always comes across as genuinely pretty and a nice girl.
Yet again, Tidge proves herself to be ignorant in more ways than one.
Conor McGreggor is flying the flag for rapists and thuggery and nothing more. He is no beacon of national pride than the Kinahans or their ilk. Although she probably looks up to them too because they’re rich 🤑

And what sort of fashion designer refers to broderie anglaise as “hole detail”…. Get in the bin Melissa!

I never actually realised Dee Devlin had 1.8 million followers, which is sad/tragic in itself. She’s like the Irish Coleen Rooney, only it’s worse because at least the grannies and prostitutes (and granny prostitutes) that Wayne cheats on her with give their consent. How you can stay and keep living the lifestyle knowing what he gets up to is beyond me.
Genuinely pretty? She literally has a new face from all the work

Can’t stop laughing of the customer image she posted .. it is the worst fit of loungewear wear I have seen it looks like a fit for a man… this would not encourage me to buy one but I guess Tidge doesn’t have very many customer photos to choose from!!

Reactions: 11
Can’t stop laughing of the customer image she posted .. it is the worst fit of loungewear wear I have seen it looks like a fit for a man… this would not encourage me to buy one but I guess Tidge doesn’t have very many customer photos to choose from!!
It’s hilarious 😂. Deffo looks like prison garb and so shapeless. The poor girl doesn’t look tall enough to carry it off. I’d say Tidge is raging at the interior decor as backdrop too

• Heart
I'm dead. That customer review. Holy duck. Its awful on her.
It's like a tent on the top. That must be the only customer who bought 1.

JJ is still trying to shrink hers at 90 degree washes !!!! It must have killed Old Mel to share it, does her no favours. The top is too long and baggy and sleeves need turning up. Awful awful design. Good to see how rank it is on a normal person and not on what Tigs thinks it should look like.

Plus she wouldn't want a customer who would have a tatty bedroom, in her opinion. It's should have been taken in a plush hotel room in Tigs' eyes.

Give it up Mel. It's over kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.