Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That oversized quilt will keep her warm when she is waiting outside Mountjoy for her visit to the pretend husband.
Although she has court proceedings against her to come as well hasn't she? Or did I imagine that?
I don’t think so. The bank would hardly give joint loans if they aren’t married. I assume everything is in his name and there is nothing in hers.

Linky please. I can't for the life of me find the case . She'll be hopping mad if there's a link here

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣she’s begging people to send her pics of them in a robe because she read on here how she has nobody to repost wearing her shite 🤦🏽‍♀️zero shame. The classlessness is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still don’t see anything for September on my end. Am guessing there has to be movement on the 2018 filing with the dodgy moving situation. Was their home initially rent to own? Either that or they stopped paying mortgage payments but I noticed she had no issues publicly saying on her page that it “wasn’t their forever home”. Being nosy here but can’t wait to find out why 🤔

Reactions: 4
Still don’t see anything for September on my end. Am guessing there has to be movement on the 2018 filing with the dodgy moving situation. Was their home initially rent to own? Either that or they stopped paying mortgage payments but I noticed she had no issues publicly saying on her page that it “wasn’t their forever home”. Being nosy here but can’t wait to find out why 🤔
Me too. No doubt its all because of shady dealings on both their parts. Nothing worse than those that don't pay their bills. I hope he is crucified in the court and it all becomes public and wipe that smug tit eating grin off her face so she might learn a lesson but I also don't for 1 reason. Their kids. But it's sad that strangers on the net worry about that and they couldn't give a flying duck that their names are out there for everyone to see.

5 customers? Is she bleeping high or something? She doesn't have 2 no mind 5.

#delusionalbitch

Reactions: 3
How many jackets/shackets/coats does this woman need?????
Watched Laura de Barra's stories today on where all this fast fashion ends up, in landfill and in the sea. She is polluting the planet. Its disgusting really, buying ,buying and more buying!!!
The most sustainable jacket you can have is the one that's already in your wardrobe.
This lot constantly shop purely for content, if you love and care so much about your children try and leave them a decent bleeping planet to live on😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How many jackets/shackets/coats does this woman need?????
Watched Laura de Barra's stories today on where all this fast fashion ends up, in landfill and in the sea. She is polluting the planet. Its disgusting really, buying ,buying and more buying!!!
The most sustainable jacket you can have is the one that's already in your wardrobe.
This lot constantly shop purely for content, if you love and care so much about your children try and leave them a decent bleeping planet to live on😡😡
I honestly think she returns the vast proportion of what she “buys”. Takes the photo for the gram and sends them back. Without a forever home, where would one store all these clothes?

Reactions: 12
I honestly think she returns the vast proportion of what she “buys”. Takes the photo for the gram and sends them back. Without a forever home, where would one store all these clothes?
Maybe but she's sending out the message that we need all this stuff, just like all the others. I don't fall for it, but plenty do. They're part of the problem whether they keep the stuff or not.

Reactions: 9
One housecoat leaving HQ to an influencer covered in
smelly shite no doubt.

55 euro for a housecoat. She really is nuts.

Is the pretend husband in court again today?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.