Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pippa looks gorgeous in her Erin's pjs and robe. I can actually hear the screams from the dirty squat. I now also see why Tidge punches the V duck into her cushions.

The trampoline built into the grass in Popas house. Tidge can only dream of such wealth and fame.

Keep screaming Swigs.

That story with the chains, she looks like she has cold sores on her lips.

Reactions: 9
Pippa looks gorgeous in her Erin's pjs and robe. I can actually hear the screams from the dirty squat. I now also see why Tidge punches the V duck into her cushions.

The trampoline built into the grass in Popas house. Tidge can only dream of such wealth and fame.

Keep screaming Swigs.
Pippa literally had everything Tidge covets. She has it all. Even a wedding anniversary and pics. But she always comes across as genuinely pretty and a nice girl.

Reactions: 8
I know. It was not a glowing response to the tracksuit but tidge is so desperate she still reposted it. I wouldn’t have posted that.
I definitely wouldn’t have reposted that. Who wants a massively oversized top with properly fitting bottoms?
Saying she washed it to shrink it is disastrous.

• Haha
F555D91A-A0D9-4BF5-B48E-16DB81DC80A6.jpeg
wtf she’s like a child with it hanging off her like that. And the fuckin tippy toe pose 🤯🤯. Her legs are about four foot apart, nobody stands like that. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just imagining seeing her strut into DTC with the jacket down like that and the clutch of the bag stuck to her hip , dragging that one leg behind her 🤣🤣

• Haha
That was the first time I’d seen JJ, doesn’t she look a bit like Lisa Kudrow?

We haven’t seen Ronnie ‘on camera’ in a few weeks, I wonder what that’s about. And no hotel stays since the kids went back to school either.

Reactions: 6
That was the first time I’d seen JJ, doesn’t she look a bit like Lisa Kudrow?

We haven’t seen Ronnie ‘on camera’ in a few weeks, I wonder what that’s about. And no hotel stays since the kids went back to school either.
The barrister fees are probably through the roof in fairness. #cutbacks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have an amazing day guys and hopefully I can get to check in with you later 😂😂 duck off have you no friends to talk to instead of shite talking into your phone to strangers 🤪 I bet she has the drink chilling already for later I give it to 4 o clock

I’ve just looked at mc Gregors posts again
She only started liking the posts when the snippets of a green robe appeared 😭😂 scarlet

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 766994wtf she’s like a child with it hanging off her like that. And the fuckin tippy toe pose 🤯🤯. Her legs are about four foot apart, nobody stands like that. Ever.
This! The stance/jacket hanging off is just daft but I’d love to know who her target market is or who she thinks it is? Or does she even know who she is trying to target or appeal to?

LLLs is clearly the middle class/middle age mam with a disposable income. She appeals to them and they back her in droves and like her or loathe her but it works and that’s why she’s successful and her business is successful.

This one doesn’t seem to have a clue and as a result isn’t very convincing to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
28 Robles from the PREMIUM collection sold (cough cough) gifted to unthankful influencers 😊
Only 372 left to give away to influencers who don’t say thanks or acknowledge the robes 👘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do you notice loads of ppl now saying the tracksuits are fab.....since oul tigs threw her toys out of her cot this week.
Skin nerd on just saying how fab the blue yoke is there now....

• Heart
Is it just me or do you notice loads of ppl now saying the tracksuits are fab.....since oul tigs threw her toys out of her cot this week.
Skin nerd on just saying how fab the blue yoke is there now....
I’d say some people got some voiceys in their inbox 😂😂

Big coincidence they are all coming out of the wood work now gushing about the arse sweat towels!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.