Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or do you notice loads of ppl now saying the tracksuits are fab.....since oul tigs threw her toys out of her cot this week.
Skin nerd on just saying how fab the blue yoke is there now....
she more than likely sent messages to them to get on it. I’ve seen and heard how she gets prominent instahuns to take pics with her and yelling at them to tag her. Atleast when she was invited to things that Is. next up reads here, gives speech about how she gets invited to everything but it’s not her thing lol. Riiiiiight.

Who’s house is that? MIL?
I think so. It’s a strange house. Big odd round entry way with rooms around it. Looks like offices. The dad and co did have a big part of the Muslim community I do wonder if the house is like a “parochial house” Of sorts. It looks like it. I mean the whole family are always in legal battles with properties and stuff.Google it. Nothing above board. Don’t know who would do business with them. Not me.

She got the nails done again today anyway walking through stillorgan!!
Once a week the nails are done. Free fir sure. She wouldn’t spend her own money on them. She has the evil eye on them, she’ll be on soon to show them saying it’s to ward against us and people who wish her ill. 🤣 Lol. She’s the evil one. If joy or anybody thinks tidge Is a girls girl and will help her in anyway with her career she’s delusional. There’s a reason there’s no friends left. She pretends she wants to support. She does not. She says what she needs to to get free tit from who she can use, after that she’s a witch who does not want others to do well. One thing to your face another behind your back hun. We saw her in action when she thought the camera was off, calling everyone who supports her nosy fuckers a pack of fuckers etc.🤣azhar wasn’t even listening to her, just wondering if he was getting a blow job. But he’s such a support guys 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She got the nails done again today anyway walking through stillorgan!!
Her nails of the Turkish eye to protect her from the evil eye did anyone notice them on her nails. She needs protecting from herself 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Her nails of the Turkish eye to protect her from the evil eye did anyone notice them on her nails. She needs protecting from herself 😂😂😂😂😂
She is obsessed with this site. It is pathetic really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
F0327CCD-9679-4B27-ADFE-7F52EEA13C9E.jpeg
She’s asking what we want her to link, yet the coat she linked has the worst reviews ever.

Is it not the evil eye of Malta?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn't need to worry about the evil eye. Seriously. Worry about your alcohol problem Tidge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The evil eye motif is a Middle Eastern thing that is taken VERY seriously over there. It is not affiliated to Islam but would be a cultural thing like shamrocks for Irish people (which is a connection to our celtic/pagan past, not a tourist thing. You can eat shamrock and our ancestors used to eat it as a supplement to their diet of meat..hence the connection of shamrocks with Irish people. Easy to grow and nutritious). The evil eye is supposed to ward off jiins(bad spirits).
I lived over in the Middle East for a few years Tigster, and actually got to know people over there who were more than happy to explain anything I was curious about, cultural norms and most importantly, recipies. Show us how Pakistani lamb is cooked Mel, it is unbelievably delicious.
Oh yeah, sorry, you don’t eat. No wonder your “MIL” doesn’t like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The evil eye motif is a Middle Eastern thing that is taken VERY seriously over there. It is not affiliated to Islam but would be a cultural thing like shamrocks for Irish people (which is a connection to our celtic/pagan past, not a tourist thing. You can eat shamrock and our ancestors used to eat it as a supplement to their diet of meat..hence the connection of shamrocks with Irish people. Easy to grow and nutritious). The evil eye is supposed to ward off jiins(bad spirits).
I lived over in the Middle East for a few years Tigster, and actually got to know people over there who were more than happy to explain anything I was curious about, cultural norms and most importantly, recipies. Show us how Pakistani lamb is cooked Mel, it is unbelievably delicious.
Oh yeah, sorry, you don’t eat. No wonder your “MIL” doesn’t like you.

I could listen to you all day. I know absolutely nothing about the Middle East. I’d say it sickens her to read your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she more than likely sent messages to them to get on it. I’ve seen and heard how she gets prominent instahuns to take pics with her and yelling at them to tag her. Atleast when she was invited to things that Is. next up reads here, gives speech about how she gets invited to everything but it’s not her thing lol. Riiiiiight.

I think so. It’s a strange house. Big odd round entry way with rooms around it. Looks like offices. The dad and co did have a big part of the Muslim community I do wonder if the house is like a “parochial house” Of sorts. It looks like it. I mean the whole family are always in legal battles with properties and stuff.Google it. Nothing above board. Don’t know who would do business with them. Not me.

Once a week the nails are done. Free fir sure. She wouldn’t spend her own money on them. She has the evil eye on them, she’ll be on soon to show them saying it’s to ward against us and people who wish her ill. 🤣 Lol. She’s the evil one. If joy or anybody thinks tidge Is a girls girl and will help her in anyway with her career she’s delusional. There’s a reason there’s no friends left. She pretends she wants to support. She does not. She says what she needs to to get free tit from who she can use, after that she’s a witch who does not want others to do well. One thing to your face another behind your back hun. We saw her in action when she thought the camera was off, calling everyone who supports her nosy fuckers a pack of fuckers etc.🤣azhar wasn’t even listening to her, just wondering if he was getting a blow job. But he’s such a support guys 🤣
Love to know where they house is! Must be clonskeagh area then near the Mosque

Reactions: 1
That Hana one....... even when her face is not shown u can still see that she is a brat!!!! Being all nicey nice then knocking the dolls over, she is a little madame......

That's right Melissa ur daughter is ur "best friend" because u certainly don't parent her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
That Hana one....... even when her face is not shown u can still see that she is a brat!!!! Being all nicey nice then knocking the dolls over, she is a little madame......

That's right Melissa ur daughter is ur "best friend" because u certainly don't parent her 🤦‍♀️
Back lying on the bed again calling her daughter "best friend".

You are her parent. Not her bleeping friend. You dope.

But I forgot you have no friends so it must be an easy mistake to make. Friends are there for a shoulder to cry on, to rant and rave about loved ones who annoy us or when we need a break from them, to sometimes say nothing at all and just be there. To ask advice from.

You have a seriously weird idea of what you think a " friend" is, Tigs. Believe me, its not your 8 years old brat of a kid. Serious trouble ahead if you really believe this, she will make tit of you. You already have no control over her as a parent so best of luck with boundaries, rules and most of all, RESPECT.

And you sound drunk Tigs. Again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.