Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she really does worship
The McGregors!! Thug life Tidge.. there could not be a worse representation of an Irish man!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Says she doesn’t mind dee not tagging her
Then gives out when she sends robes and the people don’t acknowledge her and say thanks
How many pr drops has she got and not mentioned because she only shares her favorite free items and things she likes
Maybe just maybe tigs people don’t like the robes you send them for free and that’s why they don’t share them
I swear I laughed out loud at her ramble there
I’m scarlet for her this morning
Erin will be fuming with the sister in law 😂😂😂 only joking none of them give a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you had blisters and think it could be from the treatment on your teeth wouldn't you ring the dentist and ask not put a question box on Instagram???

Reactions: 9
Isn’t dental options clane where pippa goes? No other dental practices close to tidge

Reactions: 1
Is that one of her robes on dee Devlin 😂😂
Imagine her tagging her when she sees it and all you can see is an arm
Erin won’t be happy lol
She must send her free robes there is no way dee bought that

It’s grand she has seen the robe Dee is using to keep the ass sweat at bay and liked the comment
Is it really one of hers? How would she have sent it all the way to LA? like does she even know her?!

OMG she really does worship
The McGregors!! Thug life Tidge.. there could not be a worse representation of an Irish man!!
Honest to god she’s really clutching at straws 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is it really one of hers? How would she have sent it all the way to LA? like does she even know her?!

Honest to god she’s really clutching at straws 🙄
Only delighted to gift a robe to the biggest scum going rape allegations boxing old men affairs the lot to name but a few

Reactions: 9
Melissa, if you are reading here, please read up on Conor's many "alleged" sexual assaults. I only say alleged as he has the money required to silence his victims. One of the women he raped was left with some pretty serious injuries, both external and internal 😔 Whatever about mentioning Dee in a positive light, please, please dont say that her thug of a husband is flying the flag for Ireland or that people look up to him. We dont, he is scum.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Melissa, if you are reading here, please read up on Conor's many "alleged" sexual assaults. I only say alleged as he has the money required to silence his victims. One of the women he raped was left with some pretty serious injuries, both external and internal 😔 Whatever about mentioning Dee in a positive light, please, please dont say that her thug of a husband is flying the flag for Ireland or that people look up to him. We dont, he is scum.
👏👏👏👏 absolute scumbag

Reactions: 11
She has just gone and let herself down again by trying to suck up to the McGregors. He is scum top to bottom, inside and outside. Now we know for sure Tigs is scum as well. No decent person would want to be near the likes of them.

Maybe she wants to get into his tight pants and he can leave her black and blue but he has money so she will be grand.

Scumbags love scumbags. Tigs, you are in good company. Your court cases must be up soon like his. You absolute scumbag bleep.

Reactions: 13
Jesus christ she says she knows marketing, and that that scumbag people look up to , is she for real look at the comments on any fb post about him he is scum and every irish person thinks that .and then says he was just at the vma, he went to attack someone at it he is a thug, but then with her court case I'm assuming she is as bad

Reactions: 8
omg, she’s so funny and so desperate.
the fashion designer that does not know the word broderie lace detail on her own bleeping robe. 🤣
holes indeed !!
Plus the whole of Ireland is trying to pawn off Mcgregor as English because of his shameful antics, and major assault cases, and there she is, sitting in her holey house coat trying to align herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
McGregor flying the flag for Ireland. He’s a rapist you stupid idiot. She sinks to new lows every time she opens her stupid ignorant mouth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The Desperation to be a Somebody is reeking today with that deluded ramble. She is so stupid. I hope her followers see her for how ignorant she is. Imagine being that bleeping dim to worship Scumbags like the McGregors.

Reactions: 12
Only delighted to gift a robe to the biggest scum going rape allegations boxing old men affairs the lot to name but a few
I know he’s horrible even to listen to full of his own crap she must think they care about her! They wouldn’t give two craps about her!

McGregor flying the flag for Ireland. He’s a rapist you stupid idiot. She sinks to new lows every time she opens her stupid ignorant mouth
That’s became her friend or ex friend Michelle is great friends with them Although I wonder why she seems quite normal🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yet again, Tidge proves herself to be ignorant in more ways than one.
Conor McGreggor is flying the flag for rapists and thuggery and nothing more. He is no beacon of national pride than the Kinahans or their ilk. Although she probably looks up to them too because they’re rich 🤑

And what sort of fashion designer refers to broderie anglaise as “hole detail”…. Get in the bin Melissa!

I never actually realised Dee Devlin had 1.8 million followers, which is sad/tragic in itself. She’s like the Irish Coleen Rooney, only it’s worse because at least the grannies and prostitutes (and granny prostitutes) that Wayne cheats on her with give their consent. How you can stay and keep living the lifestyle knowing what he gets up to is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She doesnt know what is called cos she is no fashion designer.

The McGregors couldn't give a flying duck about Melissa because they don't know who she is. She is a nobody. See prob gets a tit load of free stuff without ever caring where it came from.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.