Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t caught up here in a few days but just have to post this before I read back. That woman is deranged. Her 30 minutes q&a, busy at Christmas with stock - sure no one buys it. Someone asking how does she do it all ? What’s all, lying in bed half the day and getting her hair and nails done ? Is she delusional or just winding us up. I can’t figure her out at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ladies just doing a welfare check what with all the ranting from Her Tigship!! Stay safe out there Tattlers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A Tigs Q&A - excellent entertainment of a Monday evening 😂😂
The gift that keeps on giving.

Drunken middle aged "fashion designer" with fake hair/ teeth/lashes/tan/nails/marriage/squat/life/handbags/rings/friends.

I could go on.

Haven’t caught up here in a few days but just have to post this before I read back. That woman is deranged. Her 30 minutes q&a, busy at Christmas with stock - sure no one buys it. Someone asking how does she do it all ? What’s all, lying in bed half the day and getting her hair and nails done ? Is she delusional or just winding us up. I can’t figure her out at all.
She is nuts. Completely bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just putting this out there... I'd say she's trying to hang one of us watching her stories. Like Coleen did to Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think that her bags have to be fakes? She can’t go to the gp without over sharing, surely she’d be documenting these purchases for Insta and doing unboxing reels etc.. No way would she pass on content like that. I saw her in DTC recently with her Loewe basket bag and it looked in bits.
Now that you say it, she loves showing the bags off and I don't think she's ever done an unboxing and we all know how much she loves to gloat so it's very odd she's never done the whole "do you want to see what I've bought?" And a big reveal🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
I think it’s because her thread is quiet enough these days. What’s that they say “ the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about” that’s our swiggy or else it was the fake handbag comment, reminds me of the episode in pepos pig. It’s real fake gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I think it’s because her thread is quiet enough these days. What’s that they say “ the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about” that’s our swiggy or else it was the fake handbag comment, reminds me of the episode in pepos pig. It’s real fake gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love it. I'd watch Peppa day and night over tigs. Unfollowed weeks ago and don't miss her at all! But I'd miss peppa 😆

I thought this before but I’m not sure she’s clever enough.
Just when she referenced knowing who is watching etc
I mean I don't give a balls cos I have a burner or waroninstagrammers but it's the kind of attention she'd love

Reactions: 3
I'm just putting this out there... I'd say she's trying to hang one of us watching her stories. Like Coleen did to Rebecca.
Except its the other way round!!! Tigs mentions us here on her stories. I don't mention her on mine!!!! Lol.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember her bitching about Anna saccone years ago someone asked her did she like her and she went off on about her
If i remember correctly she said her voice does her head in. Now she likes all Anna's tit on insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The Q&A was most definetly for the benefit of everyone over here, "everything is just incredible, INCREDIBLE, like life could not be more incredible" ehhh ok😂. A fashion designer???? Doesn't want to say where the holiday is........because what exactly????? Does she think we're all going to follow her over, doesn't she know we're all poor and couldn't possibly afford to go on a luxurious holiday, we could only dream of having such *a incredible life😏.
And anyone notice how she keeps referring to Hana as her Princess lately, she's actually gas!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Full disclosure my eyelids do the same when I get Botox, I get fullll Botox too not baby and she has about 15 years on me
She can’t say where she’s going on holiday because her trolls will what...follow her? Like hell will she abstain from any form of boasting on insta 😂
The bags named above, total est. €20K and in my book if they were real she’d be even more a fool for not having a stable home over her children’s head.

Would love to know how she’s tracking trolls? My username on Instagram surely is not UncleTed or anything close and I look like any other normal follower watching, don’t think she can afford go on a blocking spree with less than 48K followers.

New thread ideas 🤔

Reactions: 9
If i remember correctly she said her voice does her head in. Now she likes all Anna's tit on insta.
Love when this type of content gets brought up, she clearly was a bully in the past. Not the first thing on here I’ve seen or heard and doubt she’ll take to her page to complain about this

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.