Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please make it to do with outing her for asking herself questions on her own q&a! It’s toooo obvious. Too late for my brain tonight anyone for a collab?

“Flat out asking herself questions on her own Q&A....”

Reactions: 2
The Q&A was most definetly for the benefit of everyone over here, "everything is just incredible, INCREDIBLE, like life could not be more incredible" ehhh ok😂. A fashion designer???? Doesn't want to say where the holiday is........because what exactly????? Does she think we're all going to follow her over, doesn't she know we're all poor and couldn't possibly afford to go on a luxurious holiday, we could only dream of having such *a incredible life😏.
And anyone notice how she keeps referring to Hana as her Princess lately, she's actually gas!!!
I don’t doubt they have filed bankruptcy and will use family to get another house over their heads. Wonder if it’ll be a good fixer upper to give her content. Your welcome for that tip tigs 😉. Robbing Peter to pay paul these asholes. Her and her fake tit. So rich she can buy 10 k bags without blinking but had to sell her old clothes on depop to save to buy her father an old second hand car. Are we stupid or what. Don’t think so swigs. Fake as duck

Reactions: 9
Here’s a good one for ye. Lol. This is about 12, YES 12 years ago. The toddler Botox hadn’t kicked in yet. All the braces and crest white strips were needed. Lol. Sorry but she’s a prick. That’s all.
View attachment 761490
OMG........ the wrinkles she had at 33 is shocking!!!!!! Her teeth r sooo wonky, I thought her teeth were always "perfect" (in her opinion) 🙈 #catfish

Reactions: 7
The Q&A was most definetly for the benefit of everyone over here, "everything is just incredible, INCREDIBLE, like life could not be more incredible" ehhh ok😂. A fashion designer???? Doesn't want to say where the holiday is........because what exactly????? Does she think we're all going to follow her over, doesn't she know we're all poor and couldn't possibly afford to go on a luxurious holiday, we could only dream of having such *a incredible life😏.
And anyone notice how she keeps referring to Hana as her Princess lately, she's actually gas!!!
Katie Price's daughter is called Princess. And she is heading down the same road as her awful Mother. Tigs must identify with this similar Skank.

New thread

Tignam #14 Tigs offers her own prattle, always obsessed
about Tattle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did someone on here say she had a big mouth 🤔 Or is she making reference to dick 🤭
If she is making a ref to dick, he must be tiny!!! 🤭 my hubby ( yes I am really married with the wedding cert, photos and diamonds to prove it! 25 years baby!!!! ) is more than 1 finger wide and I'm a very lucky woman. I'm extremely proud of ours!!! Tigs is missing out with the size of her middle finger if that is what she is insinuating. Mind you, she likes the mouth action so it might suit. Allegedly. Ronnie is miniscule in all departments it seems. Having a big mouth means you can fit more food in it as a glutton. But she can't advertise that when she doesnt eat. Showing yourself cooking food doesn't mean you are eating it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nidgy is fake as duck
Always on tattle for a look
Pretends she is questioned
About everything mentioned
Her swags off the back of a truck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to derail but I take biotin 10000iu & it really helps. As poster said will take a few months but stick with it. 😌
sorry I was the original derailer. Didn't mean too but do like to share the help as I know how crap it is when hair is failing

Thread title : Fashion Designer Tigs - I’d say Victoria Beckham is shitting herself .

• Haha
So a quick re cap have I got this correct
Did she really say
She has given up mid week drinking 😂😂(come on swiggy ) really
Taking up skipping and core exercises (on a balcony ) maybe I can’t even skip in my house 🏡 let alone an apartment without hitting lights
Wants to be a dj 🎶 mmb premium dj on the decks
I’m On the bleeping deck laughing
Such entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she created her own new thread title 😂
[/QUOTE
like seriously she’s lost the plot with all her q&a shite she actually believes her own crap delusional to say the least the problem with insta now is these stupid people actually think they are important from what their “audience”feeds them like who is she why can’t she be just a normal person not the dick head she is now she has a career doing robes very good like lots of people before her except she thinks it’s rocket science and she’s up there with topdesigners drives me insane and then the tit she sprouts about the trolls 🙄 like she’s on top of it she’s the police knows names etc😅 god the woman has to be the worse on Instagram I only watch now because it’s like watching an episode of something a day!

Reactions: 6
Imagine having a mother who poses in the dentists chair for the gram. Mortified for you Melissa. You’d wanna grow up a bit at this stage.

Reactions: 11
I'm green. What's the middle finger reference she is on about?
I wonder did she type middle finger 🖕🏻 so that the emoji would come up??? She’s such a busy business witch, she doesn’t have time to search for emojis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody better make a thread pls. Who’s done it before. I don’t know how

Did she show everyone the inside of her big fuckin mouth with the missing tooth 🤢she is disgusting. Suppose anything for a freebie. I have great insurance I don’t have to beg for a free dentist or if I needed braces I’d proudly pay for them. She’d sell her soul. Considering she’s sold her kids up the river. Nothing is sacred.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.