Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she got one of those basic witch vases with the ears. And more than likely thinks she’s the first. They are everywhere swigs. Have been for ages now.

Reactions: 3
Here’s a good one for ye. Lol. This is about 12, YES 12 years ago. The toddler Botox hadn’t kicked in yet. All the braces and crest white strips were needed. Lol. Sorry but she’s a prick. That’s all.
D2112B05-5ADA-4D86-801D-01B220993F29.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Here’s a good one for ye. Lol. This is about 12, YES 12 years ago. The toddler Botox hadn’t kicked in yet. All the braces and crest white strips were needed. Lol. Sorry but she’s a prick. That’s all.
View attachment 761490
It must drive her bleeping mad trying to figure out who you are from her home town!!!

That pic makes her look some what normal. She looks healthier there cos she looks like tit now. Even with all the botox, fillers and filters. They do her no favours. That photo on the previous page shows her proper face even with the lump in her forehead.

Her vanity destroys her. No one ever wins the ageing battle. Not even you Tigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It must drive her bleeping mad trying to figure out who you are from her home town!!!

That pic makes her look some what normal. She looks healthier there cos she looks like tit now. Even with all the botox, fillers and filters. They do her no favours. That photo on the previous page shows her proper face even with the lump in her forehead.

Her vanity destroys her. No one ever wins the ageing battle. Not even you Tigs.
It definitely must kill her that we are here and we know her, her family, her life before she got her audience as she likes to think

Reactions: 6
Sse she is sending herself questions again to answer everything that has been brought up here

• Haha
The reason I like to show what she’s really like Is because these people sell lies. Online trying to look perfect and make others feel bad when it is all in fact lies. And there’s nothing wrong with you. They are selling fake pics and creams and toothpaste etc for a paycheck . all of it fake. Designed to make you feel like tit and want to buy it. This cow in particular looks down on everyone. She talks down to people. Thinks she’s better than you. I know she wouldn’t talk to 99% of the people that follow her on Instagram on the street unless you were telling her you were a fan and she thought she was getting your money. She thinks they are all scum and she’s above it. I like to remind her she’s from a fucked up family( like us all lol) and from a dirty street and has wrinkles and bent teeth and thin hair and a million issues like most people. The im perfect and better than you thing while talking to people like tit gets my goat.

Sse she is sending herself questions again to answer everything that has been brought up here
I love when she does this. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember her bitching about Anna saccone years ago someone asked her did she like her and she went off on about her

Reactions: 4
Swigs must be on the booze again tonight, shes totally on the rampage against us tattlers!!! At least we keep it REAL Tiggy, use all the filters you want, you look every year your age😃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The reason I like to show what she’s really like Is because these people sell lies. Online trying to look perfect and make others feel bad when it is all in fact lies. And there’s nothing wrong with you. They are selling fake pics and creams and toothpaste etc for a paycheck . all of it fake. Designed to make you feel like tit and want to buy it. This cow in particular looks down on everyone. She talks down to people. Thinks she’s better than you. I know she wouldn’t talk to 99% of the people that follow her on Instagram on the street unless you were telling her you were a fan and she thought she was getting your money. She thinks they are all scum and she’s above it. I like to remind her she’s from a fucked up family( like us all lol) and from a dirty street and has wrinkles and bent teeth and thin hair and a million issues like most people. The im perfect and better than you thing while talking to people like tit gets my goat.

I love when she does this. 🤣
Fucked up family... interesting.... Some of that family and I say some are decent people. However if you're talking about her mother, sister, mad nephews..😂😂😂😂😂 her dad is so quiet god love him

Reactions: 5
Oh the talk of a new home, is that the next place or the squat?

Thread title "Everything is oversized, perfect for going to Japan for the ride"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was years ago don't no how it popped to my head 🤣 saying Anna wasn't nice ect and had no fashion sense somethings along them lines
Yes!! I remember this. Someone suggested they were similar (back when Swigs had no business empire) and she went on about how she NEVER watched her and didn’t like her but then a year later contradicted herself by re posting something from Anna 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Yes!! I remember this. Someone suggested they were similar (back when Swigs had no business empire) and she went on about how she NEVER watched her and didn’t like her but then a year later contradicted herself by re posting something from Anna 🙄🙄
She’s always at that. Says she only watches five people yet can repost from the entire into community lol.

Reactions: 5
The questions flying in!! First one asking about holidays and before she had time to answer ‘someone else’ 😜 had asked where they were going 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.