Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She taught she had a Pippa market. She had visions of that being her.

My message to her is - give it up your not likable, you have no style and add no value to anyone's life with your content.

(I'm not a Poco fan think they are overpriced and also the sizing not going past 16 is actually a disgrace but there is something likeable about Pippa that Tigs just hasn't got)

Reactions: 17
The ones that do well are authentic. Like her or loathe her I think Pippa is pretty much as she presents herself, seems like a lovely Mam with a calm and fun home environment, secure in herself and appears to be mad about Lego head 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tidge is fake, I really think it’s that simple. People’s spidey senses are up because it’s so obvious it’s all smoke and mirrors. The tax dodging, the midnight fleeing, the court cases pending, the hiding of the past and the ‘marriage’.
People are smart.
If she said she’s from a rough area but has worked hard to do better etc you’d have more respect for her but she’s a narcissist and I hate to say, pretty low in the old IQ department, and she won’t ever understand why she’s not successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The ones that do well are authentic. Like her or loathe her I think Pippa is pretty much as she presents herself, seems like a lovely Mam with a calm and fun home environment, secure in herself and appears to be mad about Lego head 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tidge is fake, I really think it’s that simple. People’s spidey senses are up because it’s so obvious it’s all smoke and mirrors. The tax dodging, the midnight fleeing, the court cases pending, the hiding of the past and the ‘marriage’.
People are smart.
If she said she’s from a rough area but has worked hard to do better etc you’d have more respect for her but she’s a narcissist and I hate to say, pretty low in the old IQ department, and she won’t ever understand why she’s not successful.
Exactly Pippa has a sweetness about her she is someone I could see as a friend, where as Tigs I'd see her as that bitchy jealous friend in a group that everyone eventually avoids.

I'm not into buying anything from and of these influencer ranges so I'm not their target market but I know lots of women who do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mother of god the week of her big big PREMIUM launch
She is back to showing us all the shite she suffocates her face in
Who the duck wants to see what other other people put in their faces she’s a melt
I don’t care if you use ponds cream or expensive crap or soap and water
All she has is
Robes No one gives a tit
Kids No one gives a tit
Creams No one gives a tit
Interior No one gives a tit
Dundrum No one gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg those stock numbers are atrocious. She has to be worried they won't sell.
Hope she has a good accountant🤣🤣🤣🤣 patdon the pun for those who know my hint

Reactions: 10
Is she for real!!!!! MELISSA MILLS Company Director (Bari got lost)........... 16 companies!!!! SIXTEEN other companies have closed WTF

If u r going to run an "Empire" 🤣🤣🤣 & expose ur life on social Media, make sure u r a good decent citizen!!!! Lord Sugar folded less companies then this yoke 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Thanks for choosing my thread title! It had to have the Danniella reference cos we know it will drive her Batshit crazy to be compared to a washed up drug addicted ex actress who lost half her nose to her coke habit. Tigs thinks she is only gorgeous. But the resemblance was uncanny in those photos. No more Rosie HW with the boozing Tigs does. She is aging badly. Her hungover face shows it.

Gaff coats for the next one. Genius.

So we are back to the face cream slithering today. The week of the " big premium launch" on Wednesday and she is bored already. 16 companies she was involved in and now closed? DODGY AS duck. No wonder no one bothers with her. She is toxic as is he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The robes at €150 are just a ridiculous price for a horrible “silk feel” material (in your dreams Tidge). She must pay a lot to the model’s & photographer , stylist, location etc. how is she making money??? 🙄

Reactions: 7
Picture this!!!

Tigs when the cash is flowing:
"My husband is amazing I love him so much, I give him a girl, he buys me everything, I have a thriving busy company, I am a queen"

Tigs when Ronnie's 34,000 companies are being Audited:
"We are not legally married, I didn't know what I was signing, I am a single parent, he was never around 😭😭😭"

Be careful what u r signing Tidge look what happened to Teresa Giudice!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Picture this!!!

Tigs when the cash is flowing:
"My husband is amazing I love him so much, I give him a girl, he buys me everything, I have a thriving busy company, I am a queen"

Tigs when Ronnie's 34,000 companies are being Audited:
"We are not legally married, I didn't know what I was signing, I am a single parent, he was never around 😭😭😭"

Be careful what u r signing Tidge look what happened to Teresa Giudice!!!!!!
Tidge the Erica Girardi of Dublin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Won’t be long until her MMB range is in liquidation too her launch post got 330 likes and 20 comments and the other insta huns seem to have snubbed her, even ‘I’m a small Sabby’ is in the Erin camp..

Reactions: 9
Is she for real!!!!! MELISSA MILLS Company Director (Bari got lost)........... 16 companies!!!! SIXTEEN other companies have closed WTF

If u r going to run an "Empire" 🤣🤣🤣 & expose ur life on social Media, make sure u r a good decent citizen!!!! Lord Sugar folded less companies then this yoke 🙄
Shares eircode with 33 other companies that must be fashion city Bally mount where I clothing is

Reactions: 8
Them robes even look itchy in the close up like a school garbadine coat years ago or a really cheap men’s tie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.