Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live for her seething big bad meanie troll rampages that she goes on every few weeks. She just can’t hold it in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion.

Tignam #14 Swigs is now drinking more, Erin's robes flying out the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bahahahahahaha if you weren’t a FASHION DESIGNER???….. 😂😂😂😂😂

Stop messaging yourself and have a drink DJ Swigs!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's obviously on the wine and it's made her narky this evening so she fancies a rant via a questions box😂. She knows and sees every single username that watches?! Slightly weird and obsessed, imagine Pippa saying that😂😂. "The best is yet to come" girls🤣🤣🤣. I'm good, in fact I'm incredible, never been better. It's actually mortifying watching. Each story the tone is getting more angry because "she can't share the way she used to".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes like Ross from friends I'm fine no really I'm fine 😂😂😂 and a fashion designer that's the best one yet 😂😂😂

She has delusions

• Haha
Lol she’s still bitching at Tattle😂I love how it bothers her! Other instahuns don’t give a flying fig what’s written here but this obnoxious trout has it under her skin and has rants at pretend questions🤣🤣🤣Oh keep doing this Tiggy!
Someone warn @Tazzie though.
Oooh Tiggy, are you getting ‘married‘ on your holiday? Another niqah that you convince yourself is real?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ah stop. Definitely messaging herself. Fashion designer 🤣. Is she actually trying to put that out there for the few thick’s that follow her to believe it. She’s totally reading here and addressing it as she wants to put what she wants out there. How stupid does she think we are I wonder. duck sake. Gas.

Reactions: 8
Ah ha ha ha..... she basically just addressed what i put in my last post!!!! Hi Swiggy, Tiggy, Tidge, on the vino again? No one believes you arent a raving alcoholic and knocking back the wine tonight🤣
She has in her bollocks started skipping duck off will ya

• Haha
Here’s a good one for ye. Lol. This is about 12, YES 12 years ago. The toddler Botox hadn’t kicked in yet. All the braces and crest white strips were needed. Lol. Sorry but she’s a prick. That’s all.
View attachment 761490
Jesus 😲

Fucked up family... interesting.... Some of that family and I say some are decent people. However if you're talking about her mother, sister, mad nephews..😂😂😂😂😂 her dad is so quiet god love him
Spill the tea.

Reactions: 2
Lol she’s still bitching at Tattle😂I love how it bothers her! Other instahuns don’t give a flying fig what’s written here but this obnoxious trout has it under her skin and has rants at pretend questions🤣🤣🤣Oh keep doing this Tiggy!
Someone warn @Tazzie though.
Oooh Tiggy, are you getting ‘married‘ on your holiday? Another niqah that you convince yourself is real?
This is my fav post. She is raging and I bleeping love annoying her. She really is thick as mud that she doesn't realise when she rants and witches at Tattle, her engagement goes up on here cos we love riling this vacuous witch. So we even post more about her. Best thing she should do but won't is ignore us, she's too self obsessed and narcissistic so has to see what's said here.

Oh she is the saddest bleep on Insta. Seriously delusional.

Anyone get an Erin robe yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I live for her seething big bad meanie troll rampages that she goes on every few weeks. She just can’t hold it in 😂😂
She is soooooo predictable lol. Wonder which part of the posts today itched her fanny and gave her the rage?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.