Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
I've had 4 miscarriages and a stillbirth at 6mths, and never once ever did I think to whip out my phone and take a video of myself pouting and crying🤷🏻‍♀️ I just don't get it, who wants to see it, I certainly wouldn't want to look back and see myself crying...its not like I forget for a second how I felt and still feel?! Attention seeking at its finest there..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Maybe she should start flogging scents. I have ideas for her

Skank. By melissa

A whiff of the four courts. By Melissa

Night escape (pronounced ess cap ay like dory) by Melissa

Surprise rolexes. By Melissa

Eau de constant hangover. By Melissa

Imaginary wedding ring. By Melissa.

They're never ending

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

The Foz

New thread title suggestion:

Come and buy my premium tat, styling’ in the High Court is where it’s at.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

dyinforgoss

Isn’t azhar’s family from Pakistan and Pakistan supports the Taliban so it’s not surprising that she doesn’t remember the Afghanistan women.
Bit of a stretch there now - just because the country his parents are from support the taliban doesn’t mean he or tigs does. I’m not a fan but I think this is a low blow

Reactions: 37

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Tigs forgot the most important tip for going back to school

Have the tablets charged for bed time
Charge them again for breakfast table
Re charge again for car journey
Buy extra power packs to have in hand at all times to charge the tablets for every second they are awake and in the classroom

Tigs forgot the most important tip for going back to school

Have the tablets charged for bed time
Charge them again for breakfast table
Re charge again for car journey
Buy extra power packs to have in hand at all times to charge the tablets for every second they are awake and not in the classroom

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

The Foz

She got hundreds of messages of support. Hundreds. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Having additional needs is not an insult, it is very telling that she thinks talking about a child needing something for regulation is insulting. Says a lot more about her and how she views those who are "different".

• Heart

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Are you dyslexic?
How often do you read Tattle?
How many dressing gowns have you actually sold?
Are you married?
Where is your wedding picture?
Why is Azhar in court?
Why did you do a midnight flit from your house?
Why don’t you visit Tullamore?
Are you lonely?
I could go on Tigs....

• Haha
  • Heart

midmom

Wasn't Pippa O Connor so dignified when she spoke of her loss. Just the once and not for any type of attention... Just was so real. Not one filtered face video. She spoke so well and from the heart. It was such a private thing and I believe so many women totally related with her. These two women couldn't be further apart class wise

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Fifimcred

Ooohh she is throwing us shade, calling herself Tidge and even dragged Ronnie in for a pic 🤣 she lives on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Lads, the back to school tips from Tidge is too much 🤣 ☠
Literally nobody is following her for ANYTHING related to parenting or being organised. She counts getting takeaway porridge as a chore on her to-do list. Stick to the Gaff Jackets, hun…..

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Carlyq92

She's being deliberately selective to suit her own agenda now. If you don't want people referring to your child's behaviour or musing at what could be the causes, then don't talk about it online! She's been nicknamed Verruca Salt here (and I've said it myself) because Swigs shows her behaving like a spoilt little madam with an unkind streak quite frequently, as well as talking about her tantrums over school, homework, tablet etc. That's not cute behaviour from anyone, and it may not be a true reflection of what the child is actually like, but people can only comment on what they see. I remember a while ago she was stuck in a traffic jam for a couple of hours and was referring to Hanna having, as she put it, a meltdown in the car. An 8 year old being so unable to regulate their temper and emotions is alarming as far as I'm concerned. My kids are great for the most part, but if I were to go online talking about/showing some of the stuff they've done, people would think they're brats which they're not... like all kids, they sometimes misbehave! Don't broadcast your poor parenting for all to see and then get up on your high horse when it gets talked about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28