Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has probably been mentioned before… and I’m sorry if it’s old news but whatever happened to the Michelle one she was bessies with or worked with, (sorry she prob worked for her) I rem seeing stories that she golfed with azhar…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Think they fell out over a surprise party for Michelle’s mum birthday and tigs said it on her stories as she was getting ready for the party 🤷‍♀️Think that’s what I heard and also she had drink to much at the party I’m sure there was more to it than that as I’m sure you would be forgiven for that but unless anyone else can enlighten you!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, you made a comment in jest about the scoliosis but then I noticed further down the thread you have it yourself so apologies to you. I’m a bit touchy about it as my Mum has it and that’s why I commented what I did 🙈🙈
Anyone else think Lili Forbeg is like the photographer equivalent to spotlight toothpaste.......everyone seems to use her!!!?
Yes she’s everywhere but that’s her job I guess. Paychecks. She just bought a house. I suppose tigs thinks they are besties lol. But Gerard Walsh should distance himself from that tripe. I respect him and the work he does. Get away from these scumbags quick. I mean I know he wants a paycheck too ( if it doesn’t bounce ) but doesn’t need that kind of exposure. It’s beneath him. They are rotten people. He should ask them to not tag him.

Why would she show her nighty on a hanger looking so crumpled?! Hate when you see that in shops, makes things look like tit. But I understand in a shop that it might have gotten wrecked by people trying on, falling off hanger etc. Her nighty is in her 'office'. There are no excuses for showing something so crumpled. For someone who claims to have an eye for detail, and likes everything looking perfect, that was a big duck up. Steam your clothes before trying to flog them on IG. Simple!
Not the first time. State of some people’s robes. When they post a thank you for the freebie. One last week was in tit straight out of the box. The very perfect expensive box. Will she duck off with the box. And now the new box is even more amazing. I’d duck that clutter into the bin without a second thought. If I was to keep every box I get in the house I’d have to move out. Do people fall for this ?

She has no eye for detail she just copies what’s on trend 🙄
Everything she does is in the moment trend. Yet she thinks she’s fashion forward. It’s been hilarious for years.

Think they fell out over a surprise party for Michelle’s mum birthday and tigs said it on her stories as she was getting ready for the party 🤷‍♀️Think that’s what I heard and also she had drink to much at the party I’m sure there was more to it than that as I’m sure you would be forgiven for that but unless anyone else can enlighten you!
Yeh she got hammered at the party in front of them ALL. Michelle Carrie pippa and acted the nacker as her true self comes out. Yelling around the place, on top of everyone. Screaming at them to put her on their stories and tag her etc. they have all shun her throughout the years because they hear the rumours too long before it came to light here about taxes and bill dodgers. They all know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Like you couldn’t make it up, the box is what elevates the product to be sold as ‘luxury’ but, eh sorry, we’ve no boxes cos they’re stuck in China. So, audience, work away ordering the robes and when the boxes come in we’ll post them on. Empty. Par-tidge strikes again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF is she at?
Posting videos of a child she shared relentlessly, then with her face covered, and now free for the world to see. Pick a bleeping lane, Tigs.

Also, am I correct that her new luxury robes are just the ones she launched a few weeks ago, but in a tarted up box?

Reactions: 9
The things entrepreneurs struggle with - I actually snorted - taking breaks during the day 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No tit Sherlock those shoes are uncomfortable, they look it!
I literally said this out loud when I watched that. 🤣🤣

S
"Entrepreneur" is a title that u r given not something u call urself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#dead
She’s hilarious. Needs to get a grip. Lol

I can never cope with the slow motion of the videos with the delicate slow hand opening or pulling at an item. Wtf is that. What the duck. And doing it with the Celine bag. Yeh we seen it. You’ve had it in your stories every bleeping day last week in Mount fuckface.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That Celine bag is horrible anyway. I can afford it Tigs, I just wouldn’t be seen dead with it.

Reactions: 6
Designing new robes?????? Correct me if I'm wrong but are her robes not all the same design just different materials. Like they all look exactly the same. And now a luxury box, is she smoking crack or what???? Nobody and I mean nobody has the time to fold their robe and put it in a box at the end of every night.

Reactions: 16
Designing new robes?????? Correct me if I'm wrong but are her robes not all the same design just different materials. Like they all look exactly the same. And now a luxury box, is she smoking crack or what???? Nobody and I mean nobody has the time to fold their robe and put it in a box at the end of every night.
i have my penneys fluffy one thrown on the ground most nights - what a peasant I am

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.