Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of Aoife Mcgregor. She used to be big on social media and then came off it after ‘the neckkkkkkk’, seems to be clung to her bro all the time now and Dee after having a massive lavish wedding id say no more than 3 years ago. Going by the pictures Conor posted yesterday she has no ring on whatsoever. Anyone know is that marriage gone or what’s going on?

Reactions: 5
On the topic of Aoife Mcgregor. She used to be big on social media and then came off it after ‘the neckkkkkkk’, seems to be clung to her bro all the time now and Dee after having a massive lavish wedding id say no more than 3 years ago. Going by the pictures Conor posted yesterday she has no ring on whatsoever. Anyone know is that marriage gone or what’s going on?
You know I don’t follow her much but I did detect this. To the point I went on her page to root around to see when the rings were there and not. Something just seemed off. Also she’s bffs with Dee so she hangs out with them a lot yeh.

She got extensions from ceira lambert.. says they are the most natural extensions ever.what about your one sarah that used to do them? She used to say she was the best? Ah here....
Ah yeh remember when she got them for free there for years she was the best in the world. Raved about her. She stopped getting the freebies etc and now she’s on to the next. I’m telling you a nacker. Will flock to anything she can get for free. Pays for duck all for anything cause she shoves her Instagram in everyones face to get anything she can for free. Yet we are to believe she’s rich 🤣🤣I would be mortified to carry on like that.

Reactions: 7
Well ladies tigs said she can’t wait for us to see the new robe collection
Said we will be trembling at the knees when we see them
The excitement is real and I am in fact trembling at the knees waiting to see them 🤢🤢🤢
Can’t believe she wore that hat all day with that smock 😂😂 hair must be great if she had it covered like that all day in a shoot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed a long time, I hope start to realise that you don’t need to follow to see her stories, they’ll never put their accounts on private. Views are oxygen!

Reactions: 6
“Trembling at the knees” 😂😂😂 I’m in stitches. What language does she speak at all? Tiglish? Melabic? Knobese?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the big photoshoot and she shows..........? The bleeping venue. That was it pretty much. Oh and her hat and H & M oversized ridiculous looking dress. She thinks she is Iiving in a movie world. She is too old for that dress, it's for a 5 year old. Guaranteed people laugh at the hack of her when she floats by. All her " Sunday work" in her storeroom yesterday paid off cos she did duck all today, duck all. Back in DTC for dinner. Lazy mare.

Jesus does she not get sick of DTC once a week is enough for me… she has been there now maybe twice since Rosie opened her shop and you would think she would post this on her stories like how many free housecoats has she sent to Rosie… outfit today was like a costume.. god love her she really thinks she is a cool 20 year old!!

Lads come on. I called it. Reposting aoibhe mcgregor posting her happy birthday. She only posted and tagged her in it to get aoibhe to repost it. She prob messaged her too to guilt get into reposting it. Read back I told you she would. 🤣🤣🤣gobshite. Tidge hun she barely knows you lol. Your family don’t know them AT ALL. The mcgregors are friends with Michelle tigdh and that crowd, non of who talk to tidge anymore. She met Erin once in passing. And I’d be willing to bet made a show of herself.

Howling 🤣🤣🤣. And you know she thinks she’s the big star designer of the show. I can’t 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why didn’t she do the shoot In mount falcon instead of filling her boots for the week

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.