Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look like a tent with giant black knickers.
Surely the fashion icon that she is should know that you wear nude underwear under white clothing? Anna Wintour won’t be knocking with such faux pas as these Melissa.

Reactions: 8
100% she's too old to be wearing that dress, it's awful. Her style is dreadful anyway.
And what is it with still showing the kids, but trying to hide their faces.
She didn't hide the face of the little girl that was with Hana yday and when she does try to hide Hana,'s face it's half arsed, she only manages to hide the kids chin!!
And then the reposting of Aoife McGregor's repost of her own post, absolutely scarlet for her. When she looks at the McGregor's all she sees are €€€€€€ and not the fact that they're all just a bunch of scangers.

Reactions: 19
Haha. Yeh. I don’t think it’s that bad like. I’ve been told I have and I’m fine in fact the dr told me a lot of people have some form of it. But she’s banged on about it a bit in the past.
Is this why she wears exclusively oversized gear? So we don't see? I actually have been wondering why she doesn't wear tight ish stuff at all like she has a slim figure

Reactions: 2
On the topic of Aoife Mcgregor. She used to be big on social media and then came off it after ‘the neckkkkkkk’, seems to be clung to her bro all the time now and Dee after having a massive lavish wedding id say no more than 3 years ago. Going by the pictures Conor posted yesterday she has no ring on whatsoever. Anyone know is that marriage gone or what’s going on?
Yes the marriage is gone seems that she’s now the nanny and works for them Conor minds and pays for her she’s with them all the time now

Just some I could find. There was a lot more at the time with vile cursing at people etc.

She’s totally trying to channel Megan markel there lol. The interview when the guy asks how are you and she’s all oh thank you for asking nobody has asked me that. The martyr tidge. Oh your so strong how do you do it all. Ffs I eyerolled hard at that one. A pure gobshite lol.
mas for the celebrity post I pissed myself laughing.Oh hun.
🙈omg just reading these now! What a
Crazy person either pissed or on something ! Why would you engage and chat
That to people you don’t know tigs must have been mortified if was my mother I would kill her😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I remember Aoife mc Gregors husband couldn’t travel to the states for his fights because of his criminal records maybe that’s why we don’t see him because he can’t get into America

Reactions: 5
I remember Aoife mc Gregors husband couldn’t travel to the states for his fights because of his criminal records maybe that’s why we don’t see him because he can’t get into America
Ah but she wouldn’t be there that long without her husband if it was only that sure she’s been all places with them too Dubai etc

Her eyebrows and eyelashes are mental looking today
Her lashes are a mess. She also looks like she was crying. And she needs to lose the teeth, she sounds like she can't talk.

She can keep the " premium" tat. No one is interested. Oh Tigs, how pathetic you are. Reading here again she is of course. Dumb witch.

Reactions: 5
She has invested her own money (Azhar’s family’s money) in this vanity project and the factory is in Portugal (Which is why she employs Brazilians), so take that Tattle. I‘m beginning to wonder if she has had a PR firm advising her because she is subtly trying to address everything here as opposed to going on knacker rants like she used to before. Either way she is still a gobshite, and you had to invest your own money (Azhar’s family’s money actually) Melissa because you won’t get anything on credit anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally reading here. So we are her content lol. And she mentioned her mother. Tight after us discussing her knacker ways.

What the hell do her girls in the office do everyday? She is hardly there so they must not be either. It's not like she sells anything.

Last edited:
  • Wow
The premium robes are cash funded… why say this unless she is reading her. The banks won’t lend Nidge any more credit so she had to beg Ronnie… the housecoat business has to be all for tax reasons. The leopard print ones are like something from Cornonation Street… pure tack.. as her followers are always around 47k who is left to even consider this shite!!!
The brows … it’s all I could look at 😂😂

Tidge your talking stories are too long and boring and no one cares. Ok bye x

Reactions: 9
The premium robes are cash funded… why say this unless she is reading her. The banks won’t lend Nidge any more credit so she had to beg Ronnie… the housecoat business has to be all for tax reasons. The leopard print ones are like something from Cornonation Street… pure tack.. as her followers are always around 47k who is left to even consider this shite!!!
The brows … it’s all I could look at 😂😂
Coronation street 🤣🤣spot on.

I mean on the run losing your house or rented squat I mean. Getting free stays in hotels to get out of the new squat. And cash funding the new bullshit she’s about the throw out. It’s all connected. Azhar is an expert at it all.

Reactions: 7
Sabby on promoting Lisa Lust PJ’s… gotta hurt they were such besties.. remember they would talk for hours and Sabby was so good with the kids… what happened they both seem as self absorbed as the other!!!
Coronation street 🤣🤣spot on.

I mean on the run losing your house or rented squat I mean. Getting free stays in hotels to get out of the new squat. And cash funding the new bullshit she’s about the throw out. It’s all connected. Azhar is an expert at it all.
I mis-spelt Coronation Street.. the shame 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.