Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysis, the lips on the pair of them. Def kindred spirits. God I hate overdrawn lips, it just looks shite.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 677714

ANYONE else would have answered saying oh god I don't consider myself a celebrity at all. But not this thick bleep.
Haha saw this and came straight over to tattle. She hasn’t even got 50K followers..

Her mam was on the mas who drinks and other pages defending him and pretending they are great family friends and they go away together and she went to Vegas with him and to his fight all this bullshit. All lies. They don’t know him at all. Tidge prob met Erin once at a party through somebody that’s it. Fuckin lunatic.

Haha. Yep. I mean everything is contrived to come across a certain way yet they have duck all.
So I’ve just discovered “the ma” 😂 I’ve read different things on here in the past about her. Her comments on her posts made me sad, it’s horrible that she’s obviously ashamed of her. Another reason I’m on here because tidge pretends she doesn’t know where she came from. Does anyone have screenshots from this Ma’s who drink page? Unfortunately I’m not a member but I know you go search old posts on galz who snap by just putting their Facebook name in. Then again I’d be pretty ashamed if my mother was associating herself or blowing smoke up conor mcgregors ar*e as well..

Edit: you’re so right if tidge met Erin at a party she’d full on be putting on her old accent and likely be boasting about where she’s originally from 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Haha saw this and came straight over to tattle. She hasn’t even got 50K followers..

So I’ve just discovered “the ma” 😂 I’ve read different things on here in the past about her. Her comments on her posts made me sad, it’s horrible that she’s obviously ashamed of her. Another reason I’m on here because tidge pretends she doesn’t know where she came from. Does anyone have screenshots from this Ma’s who drink page? Unfortunately I’m not a member but I know you go search old posts on galz who snap by just putting their Facebook name in. Then again I’d be pretty ashamed if my mother was associating herself or blowing smoke up conor mcgregors ar*e as well..

Edit: you’re so right if tidge met Erin at a party she’d full on be putting on her old accent and likely be boasting about where she’s originally from 😂
Yeh her ma was on there calling people names and all. Bunch of jealous fuckers and cunts it was so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just some I could find. There was a lot more at the time with vile cursing at people etc.

‘Nobody close to me has asked me how I am’. She is so passive aggressive.
She’s totally trying to channel Megan markel there lol. The interview when the guy asks how are you and she’s all oh thank you for asking nobody has asked me that. The martyr tidge. Oh your so strong how do you do it all. Ffs I eyerolled hard at that one. A pure gobshite lol.
mas for the celebrity post I pissed myself laughing.Oh hun.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just some I could find. There was a lot more at the time with vile cursing at people etc.

She’s totally trying to channel Megan markel there lol. The interview when the guy asks how are you and she’s all oh thank you for asking nobody has asked me that. The martyr tidge. Oh your so strong how do you do it all. Ffs I eyerolled hard at that one. A pure gobshite lol.
mas for the celebrity post I pissed myself laughing.Oh hun.
Oh god how embarrassing 😂😂😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The absolute lies out of the woman is unbelievable. A family holiday home my hole and she unemployed 😂😂😂 and the husband a taxi driver.... Give overrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Mother is a liar now we know Tigs didn't lick it off the ground.
I would be absolutely mortified if my Mam carried on like that, scarleh!!!!!😳😳

Reactions: 13
The mums is Teegs without Azhars money (or debt) to gentrify her. I don't come from an affluent background but my mum was a proponent of education to get ahead. Not one for honey trapping
Married bears.

Reactions: 12
Showing her bra off again and she has a teenage son. Whose the bleeping eejit who said she did unreal PR for Mayo? She went to the beach and MF. Tigs sending herself her own messages again.

She doesn't accept messages remember. Liar.
The same yellow bra as before😜

Reactions: 2
This just sums tigs to a tee
She thinks she’s all jylo
Honest to god I think this is what she thinks him and her are like 😂

Also wonder is the boyfriend a smoker there was a box of Marlborough fags and lighter in the reflection of her sun glasses today or yesterday in the beach

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg haha the neeecccckkkkkkk of celebrity tidges mam pretending to know Erin McGregor. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.