Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would let their child sit in the front like that and her in the back ? She was out on the boat today with the owner of Mount Falcon..obviously getting a free stay
I actually thought that might have been her brother in law or something!! Thought maybe she was showing us she can treat her family! 😂😂 didn’t realise he owns the bloody hotel 🙈🙈😂😂

Reactions: 4
I actually thought that might have been her brother in law or something!! Thought maybe she was showing us she can treat her family! 😂😂 didn’t realise he owns the bloody hotel 🙈🙈😂😂
As if she would spend time with her family!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The hack of those sunglasses. Imagine sitting in the back of the car recording yourself like that and thinking… great I’ll post that.

And the post with the new couch. Somebody asked her about her rug. Custom made she says. Jesus she needs help. What a bleeping twit. It’s a piece of Carpet from the tax dodge headquarters with some trim put on it. And could she not just tell the girl that. bleeping custom made what an ashole response. She really is a clown with with notions about herself the insecure wannabe. Trying to scream to anybody who’ll listen that she has money. I could buy and sell that clown.
They had to cut my carpet to fit it on my stairs so that's custom made too 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just coming on to post how lovely it is to see her doing normal things with her children, letting them experience the beach rather than Dundrum Town Center...and then I read it’s the owner so for the gram? 🤦‍♀️
Am I mad because I’ve genuinely never heard of mount falcon before her stories? It looks dire, one of those Celtic tiger types that can’t maintain itself. The ownership is obviously dodgy after their antics last year with her exposing IG usernames.

Reactions: 9
I was just coming on to post how lovely it is to see her doing normal things with her children, letting them experience the beach rather than Dundrum Town Center...and then I read it’s the owner so for the gram? 🤦‍♀️
Am I mad because I’ve genuinely never heard of mount falcon before her stories? It looks dire, one of those Celtic tiger types that can’t maintain itself. The ownership is obviously dodgy after their antics last year with her exposing IG usernames.
I was thinking about this. Them giving her the info on people’s complaints. They allowed her stay while having aunties in the middle of the pandemic. Dodgy as duck. I wouldn’t touch the place. She must really hate the flat she’s been gone every weekend.

I was thinking about this. Them giving her the info on people’s complaints. They allowed her stay while having aunties in the middle of the pandemic. Dodgy as duck. I wouldn’t touch the place. She must really hate the flat she’s been gone every weekend.
Symptoms*

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Haha
They had to cut my carpet to fit it on my stairs so that's custom made too 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. Hahaha. She’s a tool. What she did is actually cheap and not at all hoity toity like she wants to sound.
I just got a new couch and chose the fabric ans configuration should I go around saying it’s custom? No here’s where I got it and here’s the info if your interested. custom my hole she sounds like an idiot. Also it’s bigger than her couch and fit in my doors because my doors are also big 🤣.

Reactions: 5
I honestly thought he was her brother in law too and a niece maybe. The loving couple 🤮might have been meeting their maker a lot sooner too without the life vests actually on them too. Do those two eejits actually have a molecule of sense of responsibility between them?

Reactions: 7

Jesus, I wasn’t too far off with the Celtic tiger comment...definitely recognise this one but not sure where from, I guess TG4.. am sure tidge will be delighting in hanging out with the likes of them

edit: that’s why she has the one pic of himself and his daughter I’m sure, cringe. Imagine putting a pic up on your stories of someone (not family) and their daughter. Especially when you’re cropping the faces of your own children out. Obvious motive but weird all the same.

Jesus, I wasn’t too far off with the Celtic tiger comment...definitely recognise this one but not sure where from, I guess TG4.. am sure tidge will be delighting in hanging out with the likes of them

edit: that’s why she has the one pic of himself and his daughter I’m sure, cringe. Imagine putting a pic up on your stories of someone (not family) and their daughter. Especially when you’re cropping the faces of your own children out. Obvious motive but weird all the same.
Besides desperately trying to look like she has a friend. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We do breaks all over with kids but its always to suit them. Pool a must have. Poor Ts kids. Its never about them

Reactions: 6
I got a double cheese burger in macdonalds yesterday with no pickles..

So tidge, I got a custom made burger...

🙄🖕🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha

Exactly. Hahaha. She’s a tool. What she did is actually cheap and not at all hoity toity like she wants to sound.
I just got a new couch and chose the fabric ans configuration should I go around saying it’s custom? No here’s where I got it and here’s the info if your interested. custom my hole she sounds like an idiot. Also it’s bigger than her couch and fit in my doors because my doors are also big 🤣.
She said ages ago they’re family friends. Remember someone rang the 2 hotels she had booked to say she had covid symptoms well she found out because “the owners were longtime friends”

Reactions: 3
its a really tough sector. Alot of fantastic companies and then some who could do better. Tigs wouldn't entice me there with the insta perfect look.

I’d say after last year she has been warned not to be putting anything on instagram. That hotel is off my list now anyways and we has considered staying there. Anything she touches is poison in my book.

The state of the function room in that story she put up the other night with the two crooners from the 80's playing Baker Street and Ronnie Corbett shaking his little shoulders, I thought I was watching an episode of Phoenix Nights. All it was missing was a basket of scampi & chips and a few bottles of Ritz on the table for the full effect :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The state of the function room in that story she put up the other night with the two crooners from the 80's playing Baker Street and Ronnie Corbett shaking his little shoulders, I thought I was watching an episode of Phoenix Nights. All it was missing was a basket of scampi & chips and a few bottles of Ritz on the table for the full effect :ROFLMAO:
hey whats wrong with Ritz!!! T

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Phonenix Nights, I am dying here. Scarlet for her and Ronnie 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.