Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nintchdbpict000401238413-1.jpg

Tidge, Ronnie & family enjoying a night in the Neptune (Benidorm) sorry Mount faulty 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is exactly what I thought of when I seen her stories 🤮🤮🤮🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else find the bottles of beer on the beach a bit tacky🙈
I thought it was nice to see 😄 part of what annoys me is constantly seeing perfectly positioned glasses of ‘premium branded’ rosé etc on these huns pages. ( I do love a cold beer on the beach myself) The reason I find her so un relatable is her pretending to be what she’s not, her perception of wealth is seriously off. I had a few friends throughout the years who lived in pretty affluent areas of Dublin whose parents bought caravans down in Wicklow or Wexford for the summers, with the money she’s spent on these nights away she could likely buy a lovely cottage in the west.
Might have done her good to see that you can be wealthy and still slug beer on the beach and go boating even when it doesn’t involve a sailboat or a yacht. It’s the wannabe content that puts me off some of the instahuns.

Reactions: 9
I thought it was nice to see 😄 part of what annoys me is constantly seeing perfectly positioned glasses of ‘premium branded’ rosé etc on these huns pages. ( I do love a cold beer on the beach myself) The reason I find her so un relatable is her pretending to be what she’s not, her perception of wealth is seriously off. I had a few friends throughout the years who lived in pretty affluent areas of Dublin whose parents bought caravans down in Wicklow or Wexford for the summers, with the money she’s spent on these nights away she could likely buy a lovely cottage in the west.
Might have done her good to see that you can be wealthy and still slug beer on the beach and go boating even when it doesn’t involve a sailboat or a yacht. It’s the wannabe content that puts me off some of the instahuns.
an ice cold corona with a slice of lime is absolute heaven on a beach 👌🏼
Its good to see her live a little and her kids outdoors
The iPad on the beach though? 🤯

Reactions: 12
The iPad on the beach is so ridiculous- have literally never once seen that before and we live near the beach so we are there a lot. And for an 8 year old - I wouldn’t mind if it was to get a 3 year old to sit still and eat or something 🙄

Reactions: 11
We live near the beach and I have honestly only seen a couple of children with ipads there and they are kids that we know who have additional needs and use the ipad to communicate etc. I would be afraid the ipad would get sand in it. Perhaps there is more going on with Hana than we know (which is totally okay, it isn't our business).

Reactions: 6
The iPad on the beach is so ridiculous- have literally never once seen that before and we live near the beach so we are there a lot. And for an 8 year old - I wouldn’t mind if it was to get a 3 year old to sit still and eat or something 🙄
Totally agree - the iPad on the beach is something I’ve never once seen either and I am at the beach daily. it’s beyond understanding. Also I do not get why she bothers covering the kids faces on her stories as she’s just posted a load of pics of them on her grid without the emojis!

Reactions: 12
We live near the beach and I have honestly only seen a couple of children with ipads there and they are kids that we know who have additional needs and use the ipad to communicate etc. I would be afraid the ipad would get sand in it. Perhaps there is more going on with Hana than we know (which is totally okay, it isn't our business).
Remember when she brought her to that sensory exhibit in Dundrum so maybe she has additional needs. Hannah seems so spoiled, she is going to be a nightmare if she isn’t one already when she hits her teens. She is already acting like tigs.

Reactions: 5
You’re right, I guess Hannah could have additional needs - given the tantrums etc Tigs has shared over the years it’s entirely possible.

You’re right, I guess Hannah could have additional needs - given the tantrums etc Tigs has shared over the years it’s entirely possible.
Could be, but doubt it. If she did it would be great if she spread awareness on her platform, like she did for miscarriages. Sorry if sounds harsh but she’s not one who hides these types of things. I am sure she had her signed up modeling in AR for dunnes or something but I could be wrong.

edit: not inferring those with intellectual disabilities can not be involved in modeling

Last edited:
Could be, but doubt it. If she did it would be great if she spread awareness on her platform, like she did for miscarriages. Sorry if sounds harsh but she’s not one who hides these types of things. I am sure she had her signed up modeling in AR for dunnes or something but I could be wrong.
True too. Yup she did some modelling for dunnes a couple of years back at a time when a few influencers kids were part of their campaign

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah she has both kids registered for AR modelling.

Reactions: 1
That postcinnher stories has she changed it was that not the one that said housecoat 🤔 maybe I'm wrong

That postcinnher stories has she changed it was that not the one that said housecoat 🤔 maybe I'm wrong
Sorry I didn't check before I posted * the post on stories *

Reactions: 3

edit: not inferring those with intellectual disabilities can not be involved in modeling
Apologies if I am talking this up wrong but did you mean she wouldn't be modeling if she had additional needs? Again apologies if I am reading it wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.