Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was confused by this comment too 🧐
I edited it at the bottom right after I submitted my comment in the case it was taken up wrong. What I meant was she is not shy about speaking out or spreading awareness. Also has no problem showcasing/showing her children off (or I should say In the past, in terms of modeling reposting etc. I should not have commented at all because I was in a place full of distractions

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she has her teenage son topless on her Instagram. She is such a stupid fool. She has a fool made out of him.

Reactions: 12
Apologies if I am talking this up wrong but did you mean she wouldn't be modeling if she had additional needs? Again apologies if I am reading it wrong
I’m paranoid about giving myself away here but for what it’s worth would also add my nephew is special needs and he absolutely loves the beach, anything to do with being outdoors or the water. It does the world of good for him. I don’t think children on tablets outdoors would indicate they’re special needs, he’s no different than other children in terms of screen time. I think it shows more so that hers can’t find entertainment outdoors for long periods of time because they’re never outdoors. Their whole world is digital entertainment screens and shopping centers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think that being on tablets outdoors indicates additional needs, just that from the children I know some of them use a tablet to communicate and as such take that to the beach (and everywhere else) with them.

Reactions: 5
She can do that any day of the week so many beaches around her - she’s so thick she thinks is part of the experience staying with Mount Falcon .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If your kids see you with your face constantly stuck in a screen…. well of course they’ll follow suit.
Monkey see monkey do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only thing wrong with Hana is her parents!!!!

That child is taking nowhere fun, unless u count Dundrum SC, Urban Cafe, Vanilla Pod & Mauritius as fun for kids, I think not!!!! #snorefest, So she doesn't know any better, her head is stuck in a screen all day just like her mums & u can imagine Tidge & Ronnie trying to keep the peace with her incase she throws a tantrum hence the iPad, she is spoilt rotten & not in a good way!!!!

Friends of ours have worked in that hotel & have said the owners daughter is a lovely girl, extremely intelligent & pleasant..... unlike Verucca....... so u can imagine the pressure of trying to keep her sweet!!!

Reactions: 14
Maybe I'm wrong and will hold hands up but Hana is copying Tigs re Ipad. She sees her Mom's behaviour regarding SM and its 2nd nature as her mother doesn't give a duck. No idea if she has special needs and it's not important to us, she's a kid. It's OK to be OK and to be OK in being Hana OK, if that makes sense? Her mother is a complete failure if I'm honest as Tigs says. Completely self obsessed. Not sure why she thinks the Gram is such a drug every day. She is the worst narcissist. God help those kids.

She is the worst Mother.

Reactions: 10
I mean a simple picnic on the beach and Tidge is raving about it , it’s actually sad .

Reactions: 8
Watching insta this morning and you know the catchy song we’re they change there clothes about 6 times and look amazing doing reels
How many times do you think tigs has tried to do this in her mirror and failed I’d say she had tried hundreds of times
Like I would get such a laugh out of seeing her try it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m in complete shock at seeing a child on an iPad at the beach on such a sunny day. I would never dream of allowing my kids to do that. What sort of a mother would even pack the iPad? I’ve never seen anything like it.

Reactions: 10
I’m in complete shock at seeing a child on an iPad at the beach on such a sunny day. I would never dream of allowing my kids to do that. What sort of a mother would even pack the iPad? I’ve never seen anything like it.
Tidge would. And did. Anything for a quiet life so she can preen and pout her way for Insta. God forbid she would actually interact with her kids. She has zero interest in them. I'm surprised she lowered herself to grace the beach in the 1st place. You can be sure that was not her idea. Imagine all the memories lost at playing with them for THEM.

" how was your childhood?"
" tit. Didnt have much of a one. Me Ma never got off the phone. Always blowing her face up for Instagram."

The fact the IPad was brought shows Tigs doesn't know what to do with Hana. She should have put on her togs and went swimming with the kid. What us regulars do! Instead of filming her toes and fake lips.

I suppose its content of a type.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seen her twice over the last few years once screaming at the kids in M&S and the other time at swimming lessons which due to privacy issues you are not allowed use your phone at the side of the pool during kids lessons incase people are taking photos… Tidge was not happy that Hana couldn’t have her iPad so had to leave the pool so she could play her iPad god forbid Hana could sit there for 30 mins without an iPad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen her twice over the last few years once screaming at the kids in M&S and the other time at swimming lessons which due to privacy issues you are not allowed use your phone at the side of the pool during kids lessons incase people are taking photos… Tidge was not happy that Hana couldn’t have her iPad so had to leave the pool so she could play her iPad god forbid Hana could sit there for 30 mins without an iPad.
Who the duck brings an iPad to the swimming pool? She has ruined poor Hannah.

Reactions: 11
Who the duck brings an iPad to the swimming pool? She has ruined poor Hannah.
Sorry should have said Seif was doing lessons so she was trying to keep her entertained… just not necessary for her age.. most kids waiting for their sibling swimming lessons to finish at that age would read a book or chat to their mum/dad.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.