Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tazzie

Chatty Member
If I was ever referred to as staff at work I’d be out the door so fast. How can one person be so condescending

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I feel that was a dirty low dig at his ex wife who is the mother of his sons. Really grotesque comment.
I believe his wife was pregnant with the last baby when he left her for tidge . When tidge was pregnant with her last baby she got a fake Rolex. that’s how scummy she is. And he is. Bobbing and weaving the bills and taxes now. Can’t even buy a house and have to lease everything. The wife is winning here tidge.

I think she looks like Daniela Westbrook especially around the nose and mouth…
She really really does. I’ve always thought this.

• Wow

Melmcs

VIP Member
Oh to be a fly on the wall to hear what they say about her when she isn't there. She is a condescending bitch who thinks she is all that. Staff my hole. Her whole attitude stinks and she will pass it on to Hana who already shows the narcissistic traits her mother has. Bad mother, horrible woman. No wonder she has no friends. Who would want to listen to that yoke going on and on about herself? And her lies.

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
100% she's too old to be wearing that dress, it's awful. Her style is dreadful anyway.
And what is it with still showing the kids, but trying to hide their faces.
She didn't hide the face of the little girl that was with Hana yday and when she does try to hide Hana,'s face it's half arsed, she only manages to hide the kids chin!!
And then the reposting of Aoife McGregor's repost of her own post, absolutely scarlet for her. When she looks at the McGregor's all she sees are €€€€€€ and not the fact that they're all just a bunch of scangers.

Eimer O Reilly

I had to rewatch her story of her son and daughter walking hand in hand in Dundrum there, there was something about it that made me go back and watch a few times. To me, it looks like she has asked them to walk hand in hand. The daughter looks awkward, head down and they are barely touching hands. I'd say she bribed them to do it for inkredible kkontent.
Totally agree Verruca looked like she was smirking and keeping her head down.. I’m sorry but no siblings at that age hold hands.. all for the gram!

• Haha
  • Sick

JillZarin

Chatty Member
I went to liffey valley today. Haven't been since last summer. I'm getting married next week. Needed a couple last min things. Wouldn't feel the need in the slightest to go there once a week or however often she goes to dtc!
I had to rewatch her story of her son and daughter walking hand in hand in Dundrum there, there was something about it that made me go back and watch a few times. To me, it looks like she has asked them to walk hand in hand. The daughter looks awkward, head down and they are barely touching hands. I'd say she bribed them to do it for inkredible kkontent.

• Sick
  • Wow
She is telling lies. You can buy pure silk robes for not much more than she is charging for viscose. Companies like LilySilk who use actual mulberry silk and don't need to keep saying premium to justify their price. She's a fraud.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Does she realise that Conor McGregor is a scumbag and has (alleged) links to criminal gangs and is (allegedly) a multiple rapist? Maybe she is trying to get in with Erin. Or that’s who she thinks high society is, because of her lack of brain cells. Or a brain full stop.
Is that who she would like Hana to aspire to marry?

• Sick

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She’s gone to sign off for a few hours. I’d say she’s exhausted after that. She’ll sleep for the week while the girls in the office box up Rosie’s robe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Balooba

VIP Member
So secretly filming the kids and the actual dentist is normal now? How is this protecting them? She just gets worse and worse…..
I doubt she had consent to covertly film what is essentially a medical appointment. She has no respect for anyone. Again proving how classless she is. You can’t spray Jo Malone on being dog rough unfortunately
#bekind. Tidge is having a rough time. When your second launch in as many months bombs, sure of course you flaunt the kids. Let’s face it, she has shag all “ content” otherwise. She simply has no class… which doesn’t say much when a McGregor pips you at the polls

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Anyone else think Lili Forbeg is like the photographer equivalent to spotlight toothpaste.......everyone seems to use her!!!?

• Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I can’t stand the term ‘self care’ being used for every single thing these so called influencers do! She’s just had a shower with the title ‘self care’ - it’s basic bloody hygiene! Georgie Crawford and the likes have a lot to answer for!

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Guys head over to my insta I’m going to do a comparison between mmb and Ali xpress housecoats. You won’t believe it.
THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME

• Haha

Fakebishes

I absolutely HATE packaging. I hate it. Send me my package in the blandest recycled paper envelope. I don't care what it looks like. But it irks the fuck out of me that I've to dispose of their senseless waste. Not tigs. I'll never buy a bleedin thing from her.

• Heart

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Those robes are rank. She’s lost the plot. All the lipstick she has ingested over the years has impaired her cognitive functions 💄

• Haha