Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfi

VIP Member
Wow 🤦‍♀️could she not wait a few days to be less obvious? 😂 I bet she couldn’t deal with the comments about it being pawned to pay off their debts so it had to magically reappear. Maybe it’s a dupe. Or maybe she found it earlier and put the stories up yesterday so that she could use the grand reveal today for content. Either way, 1000% related.
Also why did they have to leave the house in such a rush yet she was able to leave things in her closet for 3 weeks?
The interesting question is was the watch value claimed through a home insurance claim?? And now magically has appeared?

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Did she just give out about the poor girls who work for her? The girls whose first language isn’t English? Why didn’t the amazing girl boss email them herself? Oh yeah, she is illiterate so she can’t.
A bad workman always blames his tools🙄🙄🙄

Melmcs

VIP Member
Why doesn't her mother just text her? Wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't have Tigs number, imagine having to communicate through Insta. Mortified for her Mother. How awful. She is throughly ashamed of her family.

The Ma and Da should rock on up to MF. Tigs would die!!!!!!

uncleted

VIP Member
Apologies if I am talking this up wrong but did you mean she wouldn't be modeling if she had additional needs? Again apologies if I am reading it wrong
I’m paranoid about giving myself away here but for what it’s worth would also add my nephew is special needs and he absolutely loves the beach, anything to do with being outdoors or the water. It does the world of good for him. I don’t think children on tablets outdoors would indicate they’re special needs, he’s no different than other children in terms of screen time. I think it shows more so that hers can’t find entertainment outdoors for long periods of time because they’re never outdoors. Their whole world is digital entertainment screens and shopping centers.

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Like you couldn’t make it up, the box is what elevates the product to be sold as ‘luxury’ but, eh sorry, we’ve no boxes cos they’re stuck in China. So, audience, work away ordering the robes and when the boxes come in we’ll post them on. Empty. Par-tidge strikes again 🤣

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
He always has a snot on him. Old men are usually cranky anyway. Mind you, shes fucking hard work so he might be allowed.

• Haha

STDmail

Chatty Member
Omg she really is the gift that keeps on giving. How condescending. Reminds me of the time she told her followers that not only did she pay her babysitter but gifted her a free robe too. She then preceded to film said babysitter unboxing the robe. I was mortified for the poor woman. She’s an ignoramus really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

freethe40foot1

Removing body hair is a religious thing. Some Muslim men do it. I actually think they look like they are having a nice holiday, it’s nice to see them out doing things with the kids and having fun.

Her vaccination story this am 😂. Bit late to the party their love - most of your age group will be getting boosters before you've got second dose.

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
She is really relieved to have had her first vaccine which she rescheduled FOUR times - at her age she could have had it months ago 🙄

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Holy mother of god
She’s at home with the feet up giving out about the girls in the office because she doesn’t think they are replying to the shipping e mails correctly
Can she not fucking send an e mail from her phone from her couch and sort out her problems with the delivery
You know she’s so so so busy all behind the scenes for her new 4 luxury robes
Even down to the treads (lol ) can’t believe that’s how she spelt thread this morning
Fucking notions
Coming on to show us new lipsticks but can’t be arsed sorting
Her precious cargo
Out herself

I’m
List for words
Jesus she's so lazy. Tries to make herself out as the super hard working 'boss lady' - but spends half her day sitting around showing her legs spread - who wants to see that, I'm sorry, you're nearly 50 stop posing like a hooker :rolleyes:
I'd say she graces the office for an hour a day max, too busy grabbing coffee, and wandering around DTC, and smearing lipstick up her face pretending its content.
this is what i see when she did her lipstick :
1628180478573.png

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Are u able....... €150 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✋🙈🖕

Amalfi didn't make the cut, well done guys, Amalfi lives another day!!!!
‘Almalfi‘ got swapped to Portofino quickly after we pointed out the correct pronunciation😂Notice it’s the only one in small case lettering? Anyone who spends €150 on those dressing gowns should get their head checked...especially when you can buy lovely quality ones made from silk in BT’s or Arnotts for less.

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she sharing a photo of Conor mc Gregor and Justin Bieber she’s a desperate auld one scarlet for her

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Omg Ahzar is so funny. Really hilarious. Singing in the rain indeed.
I am still cringing.

• Sick
  • Haha