Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Lili Forbeg is like the photographer equivalent to spotlight toothpaste.......everyone seems to use her!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It has probably been mentioned before… and I’m sorry if it’s old news but whatever happened to the Michelle one she was bessies with or worked with, (sorry she prob worked for her) I rem seeing stories that she golfed with azhar…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lads come on. I called it. Reposting aoibhe mcgregor posting her happy birthday. She only posted and tagged her in it to get aoibhe to repost it. She prob messaged her too to guilt get into reposting it. Read back I told you she would. 🤣🤣🤣gobshite. Tidge hun she barely knows you lol. Your family don’t know them AT ALL. The mcgregors are friends with Michelle tigdh and that crowd, non of who talk to tidge anymore. She met Erin once in passing. And I’d be willing to bet made a show of herself.

Howling 🤣🤣🤣. And you know she thinks she’s the big star designer of the show. I can’t 🤣🤣
Jesus that tent she’s wearing is awful looking!!! It would make anyone look like a house side and I’m a big girl before anyone comes for me!!

Yeah she does have scoliosis and I don’t think it’s fair to make fun of someone’s medical condition @Harper Riley

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sabby on promoting Lisa Lust PJ’s… gotta hurt they were such besties.. remember they would talk for hours and Sabby was so good with the kids… what happened they both seem as self absorbed as the other!!!

I mis-spelt Coronation Street.. the shame 🤣🤣
Ha. I’m always throwing random things up here. In between babies crawling on me and all that. I read back and think ah they know what I mean. Lol

Jesus that tent she’s wearing is awful looking!!! It would make anyone look like a house side and I’m a big girl before anyone comes for me!!

Yeah she does have scoliosis and I don’t think it’s fair to make fun of someone’s medical condition @Harper Riley
Wait ? who me ?

Ha. I’m always throwing random things up here. In between babies crawling on me and all that. I read back and think ah they know what I mean. Lol

Wait ? who me ?
Yeah, you made a comment in jest about the scoliosis but then I noticed further down the thread you have it yourself so apologies to you. I’m a bit touchy about it as my Mum has it and that’s why I commented what I did 🙈🙈

Why would she show her nighty on a hanger looking so crumpled?! Hate when you see that in shops, makes things look like tit. But I understand in a shop that it might have gotten wrecked by people trying on, falling off hanger etc. Her nighty is in her 'office'. There are no excuses for showing something so crumpled. For someone who claims to have an eye for detail, and likes everything looking perfect, that was a big duck up. Steam your clothes before trying to flog them on IG. Simple!

Reactions: 9
Why would she show her nighty on a hanger looking so crumpled?! Hate when you see that in shops, makes things look like tit. But I understand in a shop that it might have gotten wrecked by people trying on, falling off hanger etc. Her nighty is in her 'office'. There are no excuses for showing something so crumpled. For someone who claims to have an eye for detail, and likes everything looking perfect, that was a big duck up. Steam your clothes before trying to flog them on IG. Simple!
She has no eye for detail she just copies what’s on trend 🙄

Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same, it looked tit and really poor quality and like she just pulled it out of a bag. Surely she has a steamer in the "headquarters" seeing as she is a boss babe and goes around with a measuring tape around her neck subsequently.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Buy Irish my arse...... she ships robes, tissue & boxes from abroad & does not have one Irish employee working for her, GO ON MELISSA U FRAUD!!!!!! At least Pippa tries 💅

Reactions: 20
Boxes being shipped in from overseas, the carbon footprint of her housecoats must be insane.
Well the carbon footprint for a lot of her stock stops in her office as they never go any further.

Who was our stock taker. Have we had an update recently.

Also what’s in the premium ones. Thought they were all amazing top quality (polyester)

• Haha
If only you could buy cardboard manufactured in Ireland🤔 so shes basically saying the premium robes are just the fancier packaging? Still the same polyester robes?

Reactions: 6
I absolutely HATE packaging. I hate it. Send me my package in the blandest recycled paper envelope. I don't care what it looks like. But it irks the duck out of me that I've to dispose of their senseless waste. Not tigs. I'll never buy a bleedin thing from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I absolutely HATE packaging. I hate it. Send me my package in the blandest recycled paper envelope. I don't care what it looks like. But it irks the duck out of me that I've to dispose of their senseless waste. Not tigs. I'll never buy a bleedin thing from her.
Agree. Keep my robe in it after? What a load of shite. Mind you I ain’t buying a robe so won’t be worrying about a box for it.

Reactions: 7
There’s always a snag with her launches, isn’t there? Girl boss, perfectionist and empire builder right there.🙄
(More like a chancer with no qualifications playing business)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank god her foot isn’t broken, just badly bruised….where are the bruises🤔🤔🤔 I can’t see them.

Reactions: 7
Put the robe in its box 🤣🤣
It's not a Chanel handbag 🤣
Imagine putting a Penney's housecoat back in the Penney's bag after each wear FFS the notions is right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking who the hell will place a
Robe in a box at the end of the night. You’ll find mine on the floor

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.