Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she just posted on her old Snapchat account. Coincidence as Lisa Jordan started using hers again 2 days ago🤔

Reactions: 4
I can’t get my head around a 45 yr old auld one sitting back playing with Instagram filters and posting
It 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone i know, including myself with a couple of kids has a busy busy life and no time for.posting on anything that much really

Reactions: 7
Sure, the house might be burning down but as long as I can eye duck myself in bed, who cares 🤣
A7ADD026-85A3-43D9-9BE6-6B7DBC888333.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine being 45 and that bored. Wtf
I've noticed she is doing no cooking whatsoever since she moved. Not that she did anyway but god knows whats going on if she has time to lounge around all day. She is either in the MIL house where she is allowed to do duck all food wise and more or she is ordering takeaways. But she will plaster food on the gram if she was doing that.

I really don't understand this woman. She needs serious help. She is mad.

ETA. She got prawns. From Marks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was using a filter on an already filtered video 🤨 she makes me cringe so hard, like she's 45, she needs to get over herself. If only she actually looked like the filtered photos she posts 😂 do her friends and family not cringe?

Reactions: 12
There seems to be what looks like a bible and an information book on the chest of drawers…. Hotel most probably
Where do you see a bible and info book 😂😂

I think that’s her high fashion perspex stand that she bought to showcase her high fashion books because she is so into fashion.

She’d be dining out every meal even if she was in the old place. I reckon they’re up in the tick nock place.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a bare faced liar. Saying her inbox is flooded with people asking about new robes. SHE DOESNT ACCEPT MESSAGES.
I messaged her several times just to test the theory and she doesnt accept messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.