Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no such post this year. She was on the Run. I'd love to hear Jennifer's thoughts on Tidgey. The real thoughts.

The trackies are a major flop. Tis summer lol. Who wears that tit right now. We have been wearing them the last 16 months in Lockdown ffs. I was in shorts today. Very little MMB mention since the midnight flit at the weekend. I'm just glad the moss in the bowl survived. Wouldn't put it past her to duck it off the wall in a temper.
Was she ment to be re branding mmb probably another tax dodge

Reactions: 1
Hey Tidge do u know who "CAB" are? Remember this is not something u travel in, please dont get confused, I'm sure they will be introducing themselves shortly especially with the latest goings on the 🤣🤣🤣🤣#nosmokewithoutfire

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are we re watching the hair day like it’s the best day ever wtf is happening lads
Yes! I thought I was crazy thinking it was a passive aggressive dig about the hair again..then I saw the mug a few posts

Have you ever been to a shop and asked “how did you hear about us?” Hahaha no shop assistant asks that! That’s something you’re asked as part of an online survey
But maybe it’s Brenda??!!
I thought the same, if I was in a shop and I was asked that I’d be like, “ehm, I saw your storefront/sign and I walked in..?” So odd. I noticed when she shares her “followers” posts there are always spelling mistakes too, makes it look more authentic. Clever Tidgey! I think she loses it a little on the vino and gets an even higher, elevated “sense of self” and can’t do the dirty delete the next day otherwise would be obvious. Why not share their handle? I’m embarrassed for her, imagine being the owner/marketing/PR of that shop and seeing that, so desperate on the beg

Reactions: 7
Just watched Lisa Lust there. She got her pjs on them all. Amee Connolly pippa Sinead curvy style and a few more. Tidge right now 😡🤬🤯

• Haha
Can we take it that the longe e wear was a big flop and she just put more money down the drain 🤫
Like all them robes in the warehouse who buys them there is thousands of them
Crazy
So as soon as it’s ok to fly she’s going 🤔 any word in the vaccine for anyone in the family
Did I miss the best Father’s Day soppy post about her dad and gangster bloke
All those boxes and boxes crammed into the showroom was more than likely house contents for storing and not stock

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus she's really doing everything she can to hide as much of her new background as possible. Won't see the usual Insta Hun house tour while they're here, that's for sure. Surely she must be kicking herself now, after all the indirect swipes she made at the house in Carrickmines over the last year or so, constantly implying that it wasn't good enough for her, only to end up in what is probably an apartment, that looks like a hotel room.

Reactions: 12
It is her son I feel sorriest for. He seems like a good kid and I am sure won't benefit being holed up in an apartment with screecher and the mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus she's really doing everything she can to hide as much of her new background as possible. Won't see the usual Insta Hun house tour while they're here, that's for sure. Surely she must be kicking herself now, after all the indirect swipes she made at the house in Carrickmines over the last year or so, constantly implying that it wasn't good enough for her, only to end up in what is probably an apartment, that looks like a hotel room.
I'd say all she left with was the clothes on her back in the middle of the night like a thief. If this place belongs to the family then its probably furnished. How does someone pack up a 3 floor townhouse furniture in 1 day? Unless none of it was actually hers in the 1st place.

She is still on about the bleeping wig on her head. More " I just love myself shite".

And yes, that kid can't be arsed communicating with a vain Mother who is more interested in eye bleeping herself into the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say all she left with was the clothes on her back in the middle of the night like a thief. If this place belongs to the family then its probably furnished. How does someone pack up a 3 floor townhouse furniture in 1 day? Unless none of it was actually hers in the 1st place.

She is still on about the bleeping wig on her head. More " I just love myself shite".

And yes, that kid can't be arsed communicating with a vain Mother who is more interested in eye bleeping herself into the phone.
More of I got braces for my already perfectly straight teeth and I am trying to curl my hair like the hairdressers which I will do because I am amazing at doing my hair…..

How does she not see why people run a mile from her????? She’s a mood hoover.

Reactions: 16
Remember a couple of weeks ago she put up if anyone was sending her stuff to contact the office or DM her or something like that? Why was that again was she away or something? Can’t remember! But I’m just wondering was things kicking off then?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
trying cover up that she has a perfect life,so obvious she hiding away and she has do what she is told because why would someone move so quick? And she only got her dated kitchen table all cleaned up 😂

Reactions: 5
trying cover up that she has a perfect life,so obvious she hiding away and she has do what she is told because why would someone move so quick? And she only got her dated kitchen table all cleaned up 😂
I'd say it belonged to the owner of the house and had to be repaired before she left

Reactions: 6
I'd say all she left with was the clothes on her back in the middle of the night like a thief. If this place belongs to the family then its probably furnished. How does someone pack up a 3 floor townhouse furniture in 1 day? Unless none of it was actually hers in the 1st
I have this vision of her sitting in the passenger seat in one of her house coats clutching the bowl of moss on moving day
#NotWithoutMyMoss

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she is so reading this thread, in between moss photoshoots and professional boasting.
its still warm Tidge, too warm for thick tracksuit material anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should change her logo to TMB. Tidge Mills Bari but I prefer Too Much Bullshit personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s an absolute twit but I feel sorry for them. I couldn’t imagine the horror of having to flee my home like that whatever the reason. Poor seif I feel he will take it hard.

She doesn’t give them kids a second thought in anything she puts out online even there showing a teenager with a kids juice bottle at lunch he would get slated by his class
She just can’t help but post the kids it must be an illness because kids are the most precious gifts we can have I certainly wouldn’t be opening them up for everyone to critique 😲🤷‍♀️ I just don’t get it
To be honest years ago I lived when she would fly into tk max and show what they had or even dunnes I never watched her to see her off spring

Reactions: 13
One of my kids is very sensitive. He'd whither with all that turmoil. TBH I was rather forgiving last week thinking they'd inherited the property or were helping mil. If it turns out to be true about non payment of rent or basic bills it will make the champagne lifestyle even more fake. Fantastic hols and hotels but no security at home. No thank you. As my mum is want to say all fur coat and no knickers.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.