Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really decorating some random flat. And with twigs. She’s in that furniture store buying twigs the cheapest thing on the menu lol hike teying to get free tit out of them. Like what she does with brown Thomas. In buying the smallest thing in the shop for the bag to look like she buys all her tit there. Fresh off the boat from China gifts from azhars escapades

Reactions: 9
Stop stop begging..... You're making a Holy show of yourself. And stop bloody lying..... No one sent you that. The grammar is atrocious so it's clearly you. Stop making a fool of yourself showing off interior ideas and shop showrooms when everyone watching through their hands at this tit show knows you have had to leave your house in very very dodgy circumstances. Go off social media for awhile and have some dignity. Every one is morto for you.... Not just on here soooo many of my friends and colleagues watch her stories for the laugh and are all talking about her this week. Your poor poor son especially...every kid's mother in his school can see this. They also knew the day you miscarried and all his friends prob know. You're going to make school hell for that poor lad and he seems so lovely. I have teenage boys and they won't let me put pics of them up as they are at age where your peers opinions and comments are everything to them. You have to respect their privacy. It's hard enough being a teenage boy without all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know what, credit where it is due, she deserves an Oscar for the high jump vaulting of this moving escapade.
The safe passage of the moss alone is worth the ride

The new safe house appears to have no backyard either. Now that’s a downgrade

Reactions: 3
Absolutely shameless.

She must think everyone else is as thick as her. Newsflash, TIDGE - you’re more transparent than cling film and twice as cheap.
Rock hill should bar her from their store, she’s lowering the tone.
Omg I'm actually embarrassed for her... that's deffo tidge sending herself that ... stop it... omg... morto for her... beggy bleedin mitchel

I mean there has to be a “ive been sent messages about people in those disgusting forums making up lies about me and my family and they aren’t true” or the” I’m not going to even respond to it it’s nobody’s business”. Or pretend it’s not happening. Wonder what the paddy power odds are ?

Reactions: 12
I mean there has to be a “ive been sent messages about people in those disgusting forums making up lies about me and my family and they aren’t true” or the” I’m not going to even respond to it it’s nobody’s business”. Or pretend it’s not happening. Wonder what the paddy power odds are ?
It will be all of those excuses at some stage. She is back flogging tat tonight. Christ, she needs to just duck off and close her Insta. She must know by now she is only a joke. A transparent Fake.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely shameless.

She must think everyone else is as thick as her. Newsflash, TIDGE - you’re more transparent than cling film and twice as cheap.
Have you ever been to a shop and asked “how did you hear about us?” Hahaha no shop assistant asks that! That’s something you’re asked as part of an online survey

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely shameless.

I have shopped in Rock Hill before, and bought quite a few bits (no moss, sadly) Never once did they ask me how I had heard about them. That is not a natural question at the checkout. It’s laughable. The # Melissa made me do it is a total copy of a genuinely good # from Caroline Hirons (#carolinehironsmademedoit) which was really successful and she has an army of fans. This attempt at starting a # is just hilarious.

Have you ever been to a shop and asked “how did you hear about us?” Hahaha no shop assistant asks that! That’s something you’re asked as part of an online survey
Ha ha, snap, I was just saying the same. Ridiculous

Reactions: 16
I wonder did she decorate the kids rooms then leg it or did she get a chance to grab the colour scheme and curtains at 4am before the bank changed the locks 🤔

• Haha
Starting the # is pathetic but typical Tidge for attention seeking. I saw Caroline on This Morning yesterday. I hope the Skin Nerd is keeping watch on Tigs stories. #skingredients don't need her recommendations. Notnwhen she uses 500 other serums.

Reactions: 13
Errmagherd, I will never not check tattle again for more than 2 days. The TEA!!! 😂👏☕ Ye are ahhhmazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah me gaff is a mess. I had to catch up on here. The floor is soaked with tea. Keep it coming girls. Dying to know what's going down in Tidgeland. I'm going away the weekend but I'll be stuck to me phone looking for updates on gangster gee Mel.

• Haha
Can we take it that the longe e wear was a big flop and she just put more money down the drain 🤫
Like all them robes in the warehouse who buys them there is thousands of them
Crazy
So as soon as it’s ok to fly she’s going 🤔 any word in the vaccine for anyone in the family
Did I miss the best Father’s Day soppy post about her dad and gangster bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Starting the # is pathetic but typical Tidge for attention seeking. I saw Caroline on This Morning yesterday. I hope the Skin Nerd is keeping watch on Tigs stories. #skingredients don't need her recommendations. Notnwhen she uses 500 other serums.
And she calls them #skiningredients instead of #skingredients...this drives Jennifer Rock absolutely crazy, she has said in numerous interviews x

• Haha
Can we take it that the longe e wear was a big flop and she just put more money down the drain 🤫
Like all them robes in the warehouse who buys them there is thousands of them
Crazy
So as soon as it’s ok to fly she’s going 🤔 any word in the vaccine for anyone in the family
Did I miss the best Father’s Day soppy post about her dad and gangster bloke
There was no such post this year. She was on the Run. I'd love to hear Jennifer's thoughts on Tidgey. The real thoughts.

The trackies are a major flop. Tis summer lol. Who wears that tit right now. We have been wearing them the last 16 months in Lockdown ffs. I was in shorts today. Very little MMB mention since the midnight flit at the weekend. I'm just glad the moss in the bowl survived. Wouldn't put it past her to duck it off the wall in a temper.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.