Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sits in the car. She doesn't know them! I bet they all know her though or of her. Dose.
In fairness secondary is very diff to primary.

I wouldnt get out if my car either and my teens dont need me to (theyd be morto me waiting at gate 🤣🤣🤣)

Reactions: 10
In fairness secondary is very diff to primary.

I wouldnt get out if my car either and my teens dont need me to (theyd be morto me waiting at gate 🤣🤣🤣)
Exactly. When I was in secondary school none of our parents knew each other unless you lived in the same estate or something. Absolutely no need for adults to be congregating at the gates eyeballing each other and making inane small talk at that age. Even with mine in primary now, once my eldest got to 4th class last Sept, they could bring the younger sibling off the school premises and meet me at the car up the road. It's been a dream quite frankly. I don't miss the drop off and collections one bit, any of the other parents in my situation feel the exact same!

Reactions: 16
Exactly. When I was in secondary school none of our parents knew each other unless you lived in the same estate or something. Absolutely no need for adults to be congregating at the gates eyeballing each other and making inane small talk at that age. Even with mine in primary now, once my eldest got to 4th class last Sept, they could bring the younger sibling off the school premises and meet me at the car up the road. It's been a dream quite frankly. I don't miss the drop off and collections one bit, any of the other parents in my situation feel the exact same!
I love the chats at the gate, I really missed it when homeschooling, any of us that would usually be chatting every day all said it felt like a bit of normality was back when we were seeing each other again when schools reopened

Reactions: 2
Haha, I can't wait for the day I don't have to make small talk at the school gate🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love the chats at the gate, I really missed it when homeschooling, any of us that would usually be chatting every day all said it felt like a bit of normality was back when we were seeing each other again when schools reopened
Ah I can see how some people might miss it, if the mums are sound! Thing is with my kids' school, the only ones who ever really gathered for the chats are not my kind of people to put it politely. If you've ever watched 'Motherland', think of 14 Amandas all trying to outdo each other in their Lululemons on a twice daily basis. Painful!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ah I can see how some people might miss it, if the mums are sound! Thing is with my kids' school, the only ones who ever really gathered for the chats are not my kind of people to put it politely. If you've ever watched 'Motherland', think of 14 Amandas all trying to outdo each other in their Lululemons on a twice daily basis. Painful!!!
In fairness we are blessed with a sound bunch, there is definitely others there who you know have no interest in talking to anyone, you can't shut us up 🤣

Reactions: 1
my youngest is badly injured in a frame so hund drops and my dad collects (he is normally a school bus kid). Dad is going to run some mums who refuse to move out of his way as he is trying to park to help the small boy out the gate and into the car. He cannot understand what they have to talk about everyday. In fairness though they are probably pissed as technically your not supposed to park there but the head said in this case he was.

Reactions: 1
Yes on the regular. She said they were basically jealous of her & used to eye her up and down cause she made an effort 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And wonders why she was left out of the Class Whatapp Mammy group for Seifs Graduation. She knew nothing of it. They deliberately ignored her after her bitching of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Something similar happened in ds1s class. Mums didn't like another mum and used to leave out her son . . . I remember feeling dreadful that ds was invited to a party and hers wasn't. I did think it was mean and just the only person suffering was the kid.

• Sad
I would never leave the kid out just cos I didn't like a Mum. Its so mean.

• Heart
In fairness to the post about collecting him at the gate or not. I’m shocked she doesn’t hold his hand in and out of the school, the kid isn’t allowed pick out his own clothes or decorate his own room

Reactions: 7
Did she say on insta that they left her out or is this inside info!
I should really start watching and listening I guess

Something similar happened in ds1s class. Mums didn't like another mum and used to leave out her son . . . I remember feeling dreadful that ds was invited to a party and hers wasn't. I did think it was mean and just the only person suffering was the kid.
Horrendous bunch of witches there
what a great example for their kids

• Heart
Did she say on insta that they left her out or is this inside info!
I should really start watching and listening I guess
She never said they left her out. But she had no clue the graduation was on ana somebody said there’s a parent group chat that she’s not on DJ that’s how she doesn’t know anything. Reason she’s not on it, is probably because she’s spent years saying the are not nice and Dislike her out of jealousy because she’s beautiful and dresses up. She’s rolled her eyes as if how dare they even look at her and treat her like this. I’d say they never paid much attention to her and it’s all in her stunning inkkkkkredible head.

She banging on about the teeth yesterday. Her already beautiful teeth. Yeh she has had about five years altogether of braces between the train tracks (when azhar had to pay for them)a few years ago and the Invisaline(freebies) now. I should hope they are straight eventually.

• Haha
If the place is only ‘temporary’, why would you waste money on wallpaper and furniture?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.