Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats really helpful is sleeping in a 'robe' (dressing gown) sooo luxurious. Bonus points if you have a 'husband' who sleeps in a different room
Double bonus point for a sundress nightdress, and cherry on top if your sundress nightdress has a belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is overkill with the "interiors" today, she can mask it all she wants with plants and diffusers, we know they are in over their heads

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The content is grim.
That’s what happens when you have nothing to show off. She’s stuck in a place that looks tiny with dreadful furniture and textiles, not the gram esthetic she shoots for.
But not to worry it’s not her forever safe house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have all been told to “calm the f**k down” via Tidge’s passive aggressive mug😂😂😂Hi Mel, it must KILL you not being able to reply here or on the ’gram😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d be mortified spilling to some hun at a register that I’m buying my furniture because some Instagram persona ‘made’ me do it

Have people no dignity anymore

Reactions: 19
No stirring mash with a fork content 😱 omg I just had a terrible thought imagine if she's had to move far away from Dundrum!

Reactions: 7
I’d be mortified spilling to some hun at a register that I’m buying my furniture because some Instagram persona ‘made’ me do it

Have people no dignity anymore
"where just about to order our couch....." Suuuuure Tidge, I mean avid follower with excellent grammar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would you even be in a furniture store if you were only in your safe house “temporary”🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She must have got the sack from her own company she is never there or even promoting the tracksuits and dressing gowns anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The posts are screaming Desperation. Shes on the wine in the middle of the day (like that's not a giveaway) and its only Tues whilst trying not to show the "safe house". If she had any sense she would just busy herself getting her house and life in order but Tidge is so narcissistic and deluded that she is unable to cope with the change in her life right now. Must kill her to know we know her story. She didn't bank on this coming on at all. Oh dear. Oh well. She must be tongue tied right now with the clicking.

Hence the " calm the duck down" passive aggressive tit to us and tagging to Azhar. I'm sure he gives a duck about us Tattlers. Not. She is the only one cos she shows herself as a snob. She's far from it. Dog rough I saw her described somewhere else.

Found you out Tidge. Get over it.

I hope Rockhill are seeing these sites. Just in case they think she is kosher. They should not be associated with the likes of this wan. In case they are tempted. She is bad news, not a good collab.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.