Tiger King Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the louis theroux documentary with Joe on netflix. Shame because he seems like a nicer guy here. Think it all just got to his head...

Louis doesn't half crack me up though lol

Reactions: 7
Watching the louis theroux documentary with Joe on netflix. Shame because he seems like a nicer guy here. Think it all just got to his head...

Louis is bloody brilliant.

How he keeps a straight face sometimes amazes me!

Reactions: 5

Love Louis! His wee face when he thought he was going to get attacked 😳

Agree Joe seemed different in this documentary. Wonder if it was filmed before Tiger King? Think they were filming Tiger King for years so were with Joe and everyone for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love Louis! His wee face when he thought he was going to get attacked 😳

Agree Joe seemed different in this documentary. Wonder if it was filmed before Tiger King? Think they were filming Tiger King for years so were with Joe and everyone for ages
Reckon its before he got hooked on the meth. Dont think Travis features on the Louis one either

He mentions husbands in the Louis one but calls one of them Paul. We don't see him but he refers to one of his husbands being Paul. So he was in a poly relationship before? His life confuses me lol

He mentions husbands in the Louis one but calls one of them Paul. We don't see him but he refers to one of his husbands being Paul. So he was in a poly relationship before? His life confuses me lol
I think so! Think he had lots of ‘husbands’ whenever he fancied.
Seems to be a common theme with the zoo guys. Doc Antle has a weird sex cult and many girlfriends, the other guy openly got with other women despite having a pregnant wife.
Bizarre

Not physical abuse as such but chained and in cages. Not very nice but also eye opening about America’s attitude to wild animals. There are approx 4000 tigers left in the wild but 5-10,000 are privately owned/imprisoned in America!

I was annoyed at myself for watching all of it in one day (quarantine problems) but I did find a Louis Theroux doc that also visits Joe exotic and other wild animal owners that’s worth a watch.

There is a discussion in it about putting down cubs when they get by a certain age using gas chambers. I posted an article about the people joe sold his Cubs to. People who would kill the cubs smashing their heads in with hammers. They would declaw which is extremely painful and causes them all sorts of problems. That was my biggest gripe with the series it didnt focus on the cruelty enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think so! Think he had lots of ‘husbands’ whenever he fancied.
Seems to be a common theme with the zoo guys. Doc Antle has a weird sex cult and many girlfriends, the other guy openly got with other women despite having a pregnant wife.
Bizarre
If you read the Twitter thread mentioned on the 1st page by Robert Moor it says he had another husband before John and Travis.

I may have missed this.. did travis actually mean to kill himself? I’m awful with names but when the guy in the office said about the gun travis said it wasn’t loaded.. then shot and killed himself.. so was it an accident? Or did he know that it was really loaded ..
I know nothing about guns so unsure if it could have been an accident as such!

Reactions: 3
I may have missed this.. did travis actually mean to kill himself? I’m awful with names but when the guy in the office said about the gun travis said it wasn’t loaded.. then shot and killed himself.. so was it an accident? Or did he know that it was really loaded ..
I’m not sure if it was intentional. I think Travis was always so high he wouldn’t have been sure of what he was doing. Very sad. 😔

Reactions: 3
No one knows for sure and I guess we never will. I’ve seen a few people say they think it was an accident but I don’t think they can be any more certain than saying it it was suicide.

Reactions: 1
It’s seems Joe kept Travis high on drugs and captive think no light at the end off the tunnel for him must have felt he had nothing to lose he was already in a living hell. Joe was a groomer for sure sought young men on the margins of society to exploit and abuse. Disgusting

Reactions: 4
I thought this too. He was messing around pointing the gun at people (something that he must have done often as they said "you know we don't like you doing that") and then pointed it at his own had and pulled the trigger. I think this might have been an awful mistake. I'm not sure that he would have pointed a loaded gun in the office but, who knows 🤷‍♀️ They were all so messed up.

Sorry if posted already what’s the Louis documentary called?

the show was insane and I’m living for the memes

I've slipped to the end...
Why the hell isn't Jeff lowe in jail...
Carole deffo killed her husband.
Doc antle is defo running some kind of sex cult.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if posted already what’s the Louis documentary called?

the show was insane and I’m living for the memes
Beware of the tiger

It's on netflix

Beware of the tiger

It's on netflix
Hes wrote an article in the times about it but need a subscription to read it

• Heart