Tiger King Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was getting mad just at that last night, why would you want to vist some where like that.
We go to our local wildlife park but that's so different to this hillbilly side show.
So many children taken along as well and even though they're photographed cuddling wee tiger cubs it's still dangerous! Wouldn't fancy being swiped by one of their paws or even bitten.
I think it sets a bad example of how you treat animals. At least with zoos and wildlife parks in the UK they're cared for and you learn about conservation etc.

Reactions: 6
Wow. The “business model” between the cult of Bikram Choudhury and Bhagavan Antle are hideously evident in watching these two documentaries. Even down to now both being fat, sick fucks with long greasy ponytails 🤮🤮🤮 #womenbeware #predators

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wow. The “business model” between the cult of Bikram Choudhury and Bhagavan Antle are hideously evident in watching these two documentaries. Even down to now both being fat, sick fucks with long greasy ponytails 🤮🤮🤮 #womenbeware #predators
Gross aren't they! Basically having to sleep with Antle to get out of the disgusting excuse for accommodation and hope to have better living conditions. That girl that escaped had been forced into having a boob job as well! Just horrendous.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Gross aren't they! Basically having to sleep with Antle to get out of the disgusting excuse for accommodation and hope to have better living conditions. That girl that escaped had been forced into having a boob job as well! Just horrendous.
I trained under Bikram. The documentary on him is v accurate. As soon as the first legal case came out against him by Sarah I quit teaching and practising his “yoga” he disgusts me. He is a repulsive pig. Too many parallels with Doc Antle and elements of Joe (shiny stupid costumes/ clothing, hiring vulnerable people, not paying them properly, threatening work environment) threatening behaviour it’s unreal. On my training there was a girl with an alleged similar boob job story. No one ever contemplate being associated with this man or his yoga especially young, vulnerable women.

• Sad
  • Wow
I trained under Bikram. The documentary on him is v accurate. As soon as the first legal case came out against him by Sarah I quit teaching and practising his “yoga” he disgusts me. He is a repulsive pig. Too many parallels with Doc Antle and elements of Joe (shiny stupid costumes/ clothing, hiring vulnerable people, not paying them properly, threatening work environment) threatening behaviour it’s unreal. On my training there was a girl with an alleged similar boob job story. No one ever contemplate being associated with this man or his yoga especially young, vulnerable women.
Just added the Netflix documentary on him to my list. I'd heard of 'Bikram yoga' but no idea of the story behind it all. Will be interesting to watch once I've watched the Louis Theroux documentary.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the Louis Theroux documentary and the monkey owners are a peculiar bunch!

Couldn’t believe it when Tim Stark said he didn’t respect or trust anyone, even his wife! 😯

Reactions: 4
Who else thinks Carole legit shot her husband and fed him to the tigers???

Reactions: 15
Joe was set up (although tbf they all deserve to be locked up) and Carole Baskin fed her husband to the tigers. Also, wtf is wrong with America? Shot to bits. Fruitcakes. That concludes my Ted talk.

Reactions: 17
Wow, just wow. I binged watched the whole thing. It's absolutely barking mad, I hope there's a second season! 🤣

Reactions: 7
I don’t know about Carole. I’m not convinced she killed her husband but I almost think she had a hand in his disappearance. Even if she didn’t she’s a crappy person.

There’s only one person who can solve the mystery...
E873D8F7-B900-4562-9D42-904D63FA3B87.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I watched it but I don't get the hype. I don't get why everyone thinks Carol killed her hubby and I don't get why everyone loves Joe exotic.

I do appreciate the memes though

Reactions: 1
I watched it but I don't get the hype. I don't get why everyone thinks Carol killed her hubby and I don't get why everyone loves Joe exotic.

Yeah I don’t understand the Joe love. I thought I was missing an episode or something that explained that he wasn’t an asshole.

Guys an asshole who abused animals and tried to get a woman killed. Carole is an asshole too. I feel like most of them are assholes in this documentary

Reactions: 11

Ah I definitely don’t love him. While it does seem he was set up by Jeff he still is an exploitative narcissistic creep. But an entertaining one ! Can’t deny it

I dont understand the love for Joe either tbh. I watched the Louis Theroux documentary with him from a few years back and he seemed more normal then and like he actually cared for the animals. I'm definitely convinced Carole killed her hubby though 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I dont understand the love for Joe either tbh. I watched the Louis Theroux documentary with him from a few years back and he seemed more normal then and like he actually cared for the animals. I'm definitely convinced Carole killed her hubby though 😂😂
Yeah he definitely isnt as mad tongue Louis doc. The point is made at the end of the documentary that Joe did genuinely care for the animals until the money started rolling in. I dont know about that he was always seemed to be exploiting them. There is a good podcast on it by wondry ite part of their over my dead body series. Its really good. I listened to it last year

Yeah he definitely isnt as mad tongue Louis doc. The point is made at the end of the documentary that Joe did genuinely care for the animals until the money started rolling in. I dont know about that he was always seemed to be exploiting them. There is a good podcast on it by wondry ite part of their over my dead body series. Its really good. I listened to it last year
Predictive text arghhh

I'm genuinely interested in hearing more of your stories but of course, only if you're comfortable sharing with us.

Reactions: 1
This series is the only thing that's managed to hold my focus other than coronavirus in the last couple of weeks. It seemed like every episode just got more and more crazy. By the end I just wished that all of them had been eaten to be honest. I couldn't believe the statistic at the end that there are 4,000 tigers in the wild and between 5-10,000 living in private captivity in the US.

• Sad
Reactions: 7