Tiger King Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beware of the tiger

It's on netflix

Hes wrote an article in the times about it but need a subscription to read it

Have I watched the wrong Louis documentary? 🤦‍♀️ The one I watched was called America’s Most Dangerous Pets

Reactions: 2
I may have missed this.. did travis actually mean to kill himself? I’m awful with names but when the guy in the office said about the gun travis said it wasn’t loaded.. then shot and killed himself.. so was it an accident? Or did he know that it was really loaded ..
I know nothing about guns so unsure if it could have been an accident as such!
Travis did say on film that he was having a last cigarette before he died... but I don’t know if that was the same day that he died?
I wouldn’t blame him for being suicidal tho... he was kept doped up on drugs, not allowed out and he was married to man even tho he wasn’t gay..... I felt sorry for him

Reactions: 4
Don’t know about you guys, but I definitely was feeling i may have reached peak tiger king. I was feeling the over saturation of memes in particular ....

But this one tickled me like it was the first I’d ever seen😂(yeah I did do that whole build up just to post this meme)
9406CBE2-CE25-4D7A-B505-F62A809A5DC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He mentions husbands in the Louis one but calls one of them Paul. We don't see him but he refers to one of his husbands being Paul. So he was in a poly relationship before? His life confuses me lol
Im sure I saw John and Paul tattooed on his arm in the Louis documentary so Paul must have been before Travis

The reaction to his shooting himself on CCTV was abit odd, I dont know what I would do if I saw that right infront of me... but I dont think I'd just sit there with my mouth wide open x
Just watched that ep last night and the reaction seemed so odd! Almost fake?

Also, his husband wasn't gay?! What!!!

Just watched that ep last night and the reaction seemed so odd! Almost fake?

Also, his husband wasn't gay?! What!!!
I dont think any of the husbands were gay were they? One of them got the receptionist pregnant! What a weird hold he had over people! Not to mention Travis' mother turning up to his wedding 2 months after her son shot himself! Madness!

Reactions: 3
I dont think any of the husbands were gay were they? One of them got the receptionist pregnant! What a weird hold he had over people! Not to mention Travis' mother turning up to his wedding 2 months after her son shot himself! Madness!
I knew the 19 year old was straight, they said that early on but the ep i watched last night was the first time I had heard the no teeth tattoo guy was straight as well.

Reactions: 1
I knew the 19 year old was straight, they said that early on but the ep i watched last night was the first time I had heard the no teeth tattoo guy was straight as well.
Yes you must be in episode 8 which is the one I just watched. He was the one that knocked up the receptionist and ran off with her. He persuaded Travis that he was gay too!

Reactions: 1
Im sure I saw John and Paul tattooed on his arm in the Louis documentary so Paul must have been before Travis
Suddenly men called George and Ringo all over America are looking uneasily over their shoulders ....

(Sorry. Really bad joke but I couldn’t resist😐)

• Haha
There is a discussion in it about putting down cubs when they get by a certain age using gas chambers. I posted an article about the people joe sold his Cubs to. People who would kill the cubs smashing their heads in with hammers. They would declaw which is extremely painful and causes them all sorts of problems. That was my biggest gripe with the series it didnt focus on the cruelty enough.
Agree. It was a bit too much like a battle between loony animal rights activists and loony big cat owners. Who was Joe selling those cubs to? How many died because they were taken from the mother at birth and presumably fed meat or human baby formula? It was so strange at the end when they showed Joe talking about animals in the wild and his regret at his apes being in cages. He knew what he and his mates were doing was wrong at one point.