Tiger King Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they cruel to the tigers?
If you are sensitive to animal suffering I wouldn't watch it. It didnt show anything graphic but tigers in a cage and on chains was enough for me. I wasn't able to make it past the first episode.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Are they cruel to the tigers?
Not physical abuse as such but chained and in cages. Not very nice but also eye opening about America’s attitude to wild animals. There are approx 4000 tigers left in the wild but 5-10,000 are privately owned/imprisoned in America!

It’s the gift that keeps on giving.... I’ve never seen anything like it!! I didn’t want it to end 😢
I was annoyed at myself for watching all of it in one day (quarantine problems) but I did find a Louis Theroux doc that also visits Joe exotic and other wild animal owners that’s worth a watch.

Reactions: 5
Hands down the most incredible thing I've ever seen. I mean it's bleeping insane.

Reactions: 8
If you are sensitive to animal suffering I wouldn't watch it. It didnt show anything graphic but tigers in a cage and on chains was enough for me. I wasn't able to make it past the first episode.
Not physical abuse as such but chained and in cages. Not very nice but also eye opening about America’s attitude to wild animals. There are approx 4000 tigers left in the wild but 5-10,000 are privately owned/imprisoned in America!
Thank you both - think I’ll give it a miss! X

Reactions: 1
Just watched episode 1, it's crazy! How on earth people are allowed to keep big cats and wild animals as pets is beyond me. The zookeepers also seem to be very narcissistic and love the attention.

Reactions: 1
Just watched episode 1, it's crazy! How on earth people are allowed to keep big cats and wild animals as pets is beyond me. The zookeepers also seem to be very narcissistic and love the attention.
You ain't seen nothing yet...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We’re on episode four I think. I’ve never seen anything like it! I watched the Louis Theroux documentary as well and he struck me as being odd when he was on that. Anyone who thinks that keeping lions, tigers and other big cats or any other exotic animal as pets needs to have a serious word with themselves.

Reactions: 4