Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateESJ

VIP Member
I don’t know about Carole. I’m not convinced she killed her husband but I almost think she had a hand in his disappearance. Even if she didn’t she’s a shitty person.

There’s only one person who can solve the mystery...
E873D8F7-B900-4562-9D42-904D63FA3B87.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

eyeballs

VIP Member
The funeral speech about the balls... in front of the poor dead guys mum ! I was astounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Slummymummy

The reaction to his shooting himself on CCTV was abit odd, I dont know what I would do if I saw that right infront of me... but I dont think I'd just sit there with my mouth wide open x
Honestly I saw it as complete shock. It was as if his brain just shut down and was trying to compute and rationalise what he had just seen. It looked like he was waiting for it to be a joke. I really felt for him, how would you ever get over something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Horatio

VIP Member
The reaction to his shooting himself on CCTV was abit odd, I dont know what I would do if I saw that right infront of me... but I dont think I'd just sit there with my mouth wide open x
I mean, you can speculate all you like and even convince yourself what your reaction would be, but the truth is, most of us really can’t be sure until faced with such a situation itself.

It’s a split second act of traumatising violence that will change your life forever, you can never be fully prepared for something like that. So I feel like the standard definitions of “odd” and “normal” don’t really apply either when looking at someone else response, especially when it’s something that’s never happened to us.

Reactions: 18

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
Joe was set up (although tbf they all deserve to be locked up) and Carole Baskin fed her husband to the tigers. Also, wtf is wrong with America? Shot to bits. Fruitcakes. That concludes my Ted talk.

Reactions: 17

Horatio

VIP Member
Out of all the zoo guys Joe seemed the nicest, the others were a bit sly and creepy. Especially Doc whatshisname with his sex cult!
I think Carol was guilty , she’s all about the money I think.
Yeah the bit about the ridiculous 12 hour unpaid shifts the volunteers at carol’s reserve had my jaw on the floor. The hypocrisy! That convinced me she’s corrupt through and through. And her cages honestly looked worse for the animals.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
The funeral speech about the balls... in front of the poor dead guys mum ! I was astounded.
I know! Ridiculously inappropriate and then he sang a wee song like he hadn’t just spoken about his dead husband’s balls in front of the family 🤯

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Who else thinks Carole legit shot her husband and fed him to the tigers???

Reactions: 15

popcorn22

I couldn’t stop watching 👀
I loved Carol Baskin’s wedding with her husband dressed like a tiger Fred Flintstone on a lead 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Horatio

VIP Member
Just finishing the last episode. What do people think is the true story? I think it's possible Joe was tricked/ encouraged into incriminating himself by Jeff and his cronies . He seems much smarter and more cunning. Also how gross is that bit at the end about him choosing a nanny? The fact he doesn't event really try to hide his intentions makes me think his indiscretions must be vast. His poor pregnant wife "some potential nannies are bilingual, that would be good" OK keep telling yourself that's why he's picking them love...

Reactions: 14

Horatio

VIP Member
I'm enjoying the memes. It's true this documentary couldn't have come at a better time. Just remembered the Louis theroux one, gonna try and check that out tonight.
_20200328_224111.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 13

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I LOVED this!! I couldn’t stop watching it 🤣 all though Joe clearly had some problems I would say his heart was in the right place 😬 he was definitely encouraged to make wrong decisions by the guys who wanted his zoo. Do we all think the rumours about carol were true?!
Out of all the zoo guys Joe seemed the nicest, the others were a bit sly and creepy. Especially Doc whatshisname with his sex cult!
I think Carol was guilty , she’s all about the money I think.

Reactions: 13

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I knew i was in too deep when i found myself thinking "I quite like this song":eek:

'Twas all as mad as a box of frogs, but i loved it.

Reactions: 12

Horatio

VIP Member
Don’t know about you guys, but I definitely was feeling i may have reached peak tiger king. I was feeling the over saturation of memes in particular ....

But this one tickled me like it was the first I’d ever seen😂(yeah I did do that whole build up just to post this meme)
9406CBE2-CE25-4D7A-B505-F62A809A5DC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

KateESJ

VIP Member
I watched it but I don't get the hype. I don't get why everyone thinks Carol killed her hubby and I don't get why everyone loves Joe exotic.

I do appreciate the memes though
Yeah I don’t understand the Joe love. I thought I was missing an episode or something that explained that he wasn’t an asshole.

Guys an asshole who abused animals and tried to get a woman killed. Carole is an asshole too. I feel like most of them are assholes in this documentary

Reactions: 11