Tiger King Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For UK people, Joe's husband Dillon is on This Morning today (15th April) at 11.45

Reactions: 1
Sorry, but the fact that Kirkman has said Joe was actually scared of Tigers (and that the ones in the videos with him were heavily sedated) makes the whole thing even better!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I Loved Erik's reaction to being compared to Vince Neal “Oh God,” he groaned. “bleeping hate Mötley Crüe. They’ve never been my thing. Uh-huh, no. Too plastic, man.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't believe a word most of em had to say in that one off episode. The bloke with the one arm that used to be a woman with two arms was the only one that spoke with any real substance in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Don't believe a word most of em had to say in that one off episode. The bloke with the one arm that used to be a woman with two arms was the only one that spoke with any real substance in my opinion.
I dunno, he seemed to have changed his tune a bit too... didn’t he say he went back to work as soon as he could after the accident to keep the heat off joe? But now he was playing down that old loyalty in a big way. Understandably when he and the head keeper guy are still employed by Jeff so of course had to come down heavily against Joe ... I feel the ex manager with the prosthetic legs was a more reliable voice because he quite and didn’t have a job to protect. His perspective was basically “a plague on both your houses” which seems about right....

Interesting they couldn’t get doc Antle but he agreed to talk to true Geordie. Of course he’s got his own version of events too but I don’t believe a word of it. He accused the female director of hitting on him near the beginning which kind of killed his credibility for me....

I watched the Louis Theroux documentary. It seemed highly suspicious the number of amputees that were working there that had freak 'accidents that meant their limbs had to be cut off!

Reactions: 7
I haven't seen the interviews yet, bust tonight but I will watch tomorrow. yeah...they are all hard to believe, every one of them.

I dunno, he seemed to have changed his tune a bit too... didn’t he say he went back to work as soon as he could after the accident to keep the heat off joe? But now he was playing down that old loyalty in a big way. Understandably when he and the head keeper guy are still employed by Jeff so of course had to come down heavily against Joe ... I feel the ex manager with the prosthetic legs was a more reliable voice because he quite and didn’t have a job to protect. His perspective was basically “a plague on both your houses” which seems about right....

Interesting they couldn’t get doc Antle but he agreed to talk to true Geordie. Of course he’s got his own version of events too but I don’t believe a word of it. He accused the female director of hitting on him near the beginning which kind of killed his credibility for me....
The double leg amputee can't be trusted because in the Louie Theroux doc he says his legs were injured in a freak rollercoaster accident but then changes his story in the Tiger King episodes... Very odd bunch of people!

I also felt the interview episode was quite pointless as some of the 'cast' hadn't even watched the show and there was no involvement from Carole or Joe who were the main stars.... disappointed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The amputee with no legs can't be trusted because in the Louie Theroux doc he says his legs were injured in a freak rollercoaster accident but then changes his story in the Tiger King episodes... Very odd bunch of people!

I also felt the interview episode was quite pointless as some of the 'cast' hadn't even watched the show and there was no involvement from Carole or Joe who were the main stars.... disappointed!
Yeah there was not much effort to pretend it was more than a cash in. As you say, so many key figures were missing, and a lot of the more marginal people they had said very similar things. Then you had that self deprecating style from the presenter himself; more or less stating he needed the work.
Whole thing was pretty weak, coasting on the popularity of the show to put something of that quality out really:

Joe acted like he loved his animals more than people and actually said I would shoot people before I shoot my animals. But he quite happily sold some of his animals to parks etc.. imagine the cruelty those animals were sent too. How can he love his animals but is happy to send them away in a worst place even more than there. Which was bloody awful too

I haven't seen the interviews yet, bust tonight but I will watch tomorrow. yeah...they are all hard to believe, every one of them.
Totally agree, joe was terrible. But they were all just as bad as each other. They would have all seen/known what joe was doing and was okay with it. More people should of been sent down alongside joe

I watched this then my other half decided he wanted to watch it so watched it all again with him. Actually didn't want it to end 🤣 I'd like something to come out focusing more on Carole Baskin.

Loved every minute of it. As a keyworker in a care home its given us many hours of distraction on shift.

Plus daft those catchy songs

Travis did say on film that he was having a last cigarette before he died... but I don’t know if that was the same day that he died?
I wouldn’t blame him for being suicidal tho... he was kept doped up on drugs, not allowed out and he was married to man even tho he wasn’t gay..... I felt sorry for him
He had a choice, he could have left or not taken the drugs. He knew what he was doing getting married, plus is was mentioned he was shagging all the girls on the site.

I can’t understand why the Peta and volunteers think Carole a Baskin is a saint. She rescues the tigers but never sends them to safari parks in Africa or to conservation programmes. Lots of world wide zoos are trying to preserve the tiger and lion species they could use some of the more endangered specifics like a snow leopard but she keeps them with her.

sorry but what’s the difference between her rescue centre and the others zoos?

Last edited:
Carole basking has been confirmed for dancing with the stars! This year is just insane.
Wonder if Joe will watch from prison.

• Haha