TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clinical trial?????
Yes a research trial. They are also called clinical trials. Its not only the UK who have these watch and wait trials going on but also in the US. Mabe other countries too. They are trying to salvage more organs and especially the rectal sphincters while at the same time matching or improving survival rates. They are still inconclusive thus far so research trials continue. You need to meet the inclusion criteria for the trial and then you have to be FULLY informed about the protocols and timrlines etc. you have research nurses or coordinators working with you all along the way. Therefore, she knows entirely what the trial is about, why she qualifies, what it entails and her results along the way. These trials go through research and ethics boards before being approved so they must meet all of the necessary sign offs and credentialling before they can begin. She is definitely playing everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She is, but isn't it awful that she is also so ILL? It's hard to react properly or compassionately which is a shame because it would be good to be able to do that.
yes, that is why I try not to be angry in my remarks to anyone here or to her. It *is* tragic.

Homeless drug addiction is also tragic. But don't steal my stuff or defecate on my lawn. Know what I mean?

Reactions: 7
Just leaving this here for all those outside the UK who seem to think that The RM is some back street clinic 🤦‍♀️Based of Tiffany’s vlogs.
To all Americans on here,
Certain politicians (on the right, cough cough) want us to believe that the good ole USA has the best of everything - most of all healthcare - and that Big Bad Socialized Medicine is the devil incarnate. Use this thread to educate yourselves; many here know the NHS inside and out and are happy to answer your questions. Just ask!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don't think Tiffany is on a clinical trial.. It definitely wouldn't have just been sprung on her in her pre-op appointment with her surgeon
It wasnt sprung on her. I believe it was given to her as an option based on her initial biopsies and scan results by her surgeon and or team. They know she really wanted to try and avoid a total exenteration and they had this option of a watch and wait trial that is going on in different countries. They had to wait till her follow up in his office because they had to make sure she met the inclusion criteria. It is voluntary. Otherwise, she can opt out and have the surgery, as he offered. She chose to opt in to the study. Why she doesn't fully explain this is unclear.

Reactions: 2
New video is up and she has now put her comments on review so she has to approve them before they are posted. Now her comments will truly descend into an echo chamber of morons

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To all Americans on here,
Certain politicians (on the right, cough cough) want us to believe that the good ole USA has the best of everything - most of all healthcare - and that Big Bad Socialized Medicine is the devil incarnate. Use this thread to educate yourselves; many here know the NHS inside and out and are happy to answer your questions. Just ask!
the us has the top five best Cancer treatment and research centers in the world but okay sis. go off :rolleyes:

• Heart
It wasnt sprung on her. I believe it was given to her as an option based on her initial biopsies and scan results by her surgeon and or team. They know she really wanted to try and avoid a total exenteration and they had this option of a watch and wait trial that is going on in different countries. They had to wait till her follow up in his office because they had to make sure she met the inclusion criteria. It is voluntary. Otherwise, she can opt out and have the surgery, as he offered. She chose to opt in to the study. Why she doesn't fully explain this is unclear.
I'm still of the belief she isn't undergoing a clinical trial, they're just my thoughts though. No one really has the actual information as the only person who can provide it is so vague.

Regarding her new video - She mentions that they didn't manage to take the biopsies and that she didn't really explain why because she was drugged up and YET AGAIN she says oh I'll explain in the next video.

Her surgeon has had back issues apparently and that's why she hasn't been able to see him. But now he's back she has said that she is going to demand to only have appointments with him as he is the only person that knows her body well.. and that she is going to be firm about it. Her refusal to take any information on board unless it is from this one specific surgeon is becoming more and more apparent.

She also said in the video her surgeon is the only one who can help her and then followed this with 'here anyway', why do I see a gofundme to go and see some quack surgeon in her future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
New video is up and she has now put her comments on review so she has to approve them before they are posted. Now her comments will truly descend into an echo chamber of morons
Interesting, but okay it's her channel. She'll lose engagement which adds to her income.

Reactions: 6
I've never felt such disgust towards T. Still curious what bullshit she's giving us this time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm still of the belief she isn't undergoing a clinical trial, they're just my thoughts though. No one really has the actual information as the only person who can provide it is so vague
I agree, of course she isn't under a clinical trail, just like the whole WW thing, this too has been talked about over and over in older threads. New people can do a search on certain terms/ words and bring up those posts.

Bless your heart.
Enjoy my 'Ignore' list. Trust me, you won't be lonely there LOL

Reactions: 1
the us has the top five best Cancer treatment and research centers in the world but okay sis. go off :rolleyes:
I dont think the difference is in the quality but access/cost. For sure usa has the best medical centers, cutting edge treatment centers, best doctors but the question is can you afford it? You can go broke here if you get sick or have major accident and dont have the right insurance.

I've never felt such disgust towards T. Still curious what bullshit she's giving us this time
It's utterly unreal she is sticking with "me knows nuttin" approach regarding WHY she didn't have the biopsy. Her surgeon might have to be kind but firm with her on using OTHER members of her team for information.

HOW IS IT SHE KNOWS ABOUT HIS BAD BACK BUT NOT ABOUT HER OWN ILLNESS?!!!!!! ugh

sorry lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's utterly unreal she is sticking with "me knows nuttin" approach regarding WHY she didn't have the biopsy. Her surgeon might have to be kind but firm with her on using OTHER members of her team for information.

HOW IS IT SHE KNOWS ABOUT HIS BAD BACK BUT NOT ABOUT HER OWN ILLNESS?!!!!!! ugh

sorry lol
Oh she made it clear that she did know more information about why in her latest video but we just have to 'wait for the next video' for her to explain it

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she made it clear that she did know more information about why in her latest video but we just have to 'wait for the next video' for her to explain it
Should I be shocked? She's too much. I guess I'll go watch the entire thing. Why not get a few eye rolls in for the day.

Regarding her new video - She mentions that they didn't manage to take the biopsies and that she didn't really explain why because she was drugged up and YET AGAIN she says oh I'll explain in the next video.
Later in the video she said it was due to a narrowing of the area from radiation, but the other surgeon managed to get through, but this last surgeon couldn't.

I’m not going to add to her number of views by watching. What did she talk about on this video besides her surgeon’s back problem?

• Haha
Where are you getting this information regarding her being offered a place on a trial from?????

Reactions: 4
I’m not going to add to her number of views by watching. What did she talk about on this video besides her surgeon’s back problem?
nothing as usual.

Mention that Matt is at his brothers and she is glad of this, edited text on the video to say Matt is at home now. She mentioned she gets the results on Friday and has an appointment. The rest is fluff and information she has already given.

Later in the video she said it was due to a narrowing of the area from radiation, but the other surgeon managed to get through, but this last surgeon couldn't.
I've watched it all now, seemed very much like blaming the surgeon again to me. She seems to think her surgeon is a wizard and doesn't realise that her situation could have changed and this is why the surgeon doing it this time couldn't do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.