TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to read the comments out of curiosity, but now that they are curated I won’t be doing that anymore. I’m guessing she won’t be sharing her YouTube ad revenue with whoever she gets to help her screen the comments.
Yes, I think the comments were a kind of sanity check for me. Just confirms that others share the same doubts and frustrations.

Reactions: 13
This was a disgusting video. My opinion of her dropped to rock bottom. Manipulation. I also heard that little comment ...he's the only doctor who can sort me out..." gives a little look up to the ceiling and adds "here anyways."
She really thinks she is special. There is more and more evidence of her narcissism. She thinks she is a special case and only the best surgeon can deal with her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tiffany “so much time has gone on, I am freaking out, no treatment..” yes! because Tiffany that was the choice you made!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Well damn we finally got her to mention the blood test results for the tumor marker it was " pretty low". Btw this blood test was a month ago lol
This further proves that she has gotten some good results and the likelihood of being part of the watch and wait trial is good. There are promising results for some on this protocol.

Reactions: 7
I watch on my desktop and there are no ads. Weird.
This video has all the greatest hits. Watch it if you can. It's nuts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep, her bum may be a hot mess but she is on track with the plan. All the confusion is just her.

At least she's eating - I don't care to see it but she needs to build up strength for next steps.

Reactions: 4
Also her poor mum, she’s exhausted and yet Tiffany still makes her go and bloody queue up for a roll! Sorry but come on, that poor lady. She is worried about her daughter, Darling has pissed off, Tiffany is being a spoiled brat about only seeing her surgeon, Best set up that Go fund me account if she wants that privilege.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
the us has the top five best Cancer treatment and research centers in the world but okay sis. go off :rolleyes:
She's going through probably the most tumultuous time in life in regards to her health but she's more concerned about people disagreeing with her in the comments. And she's once again framing any dissent from her narrative as "hate" comments. She's recruiting family members to go through her comments and make sure they're up to Queen Tiffany's standards a.k.a total blind loyalty and worship . She really made a whole video not about a health update, but about the comment section of her last video. These are her priorities..

• Sick
Reactions: 16
In the end there was no reason for that big hissy fit in the hospital. The surgeon couldn't get access due to radiation shrinking the area. We heard she had good blood tests last time for tumor markers (about 7 weeks ago). All of sudden she mentions this blood test knowing people asked about it over and over. smh

Reactions: 9
Tiffany “so much time has gone on, I am freaking out, no treatment..” yes! because Tiffany that was the choice you made!
Her timing of 8 wks is spot on to the research protocol of watch and wait. We will wait for her next steps to see where she falls next. The decision tree on it is very spelled out in advance based on scan results. You can follow the different treatment decisions really easily once you know her results or next steps decided on.

• Heart
This further proves that she has gotten some good results and the likelihood of being part of the watch and wait trial is good. There are promising results for some on this protocol.
Where are you getting the information from that she’s on a trial????????

Whoever is screening her comments is getting a dose of reality. No doubt there are people calling out her bullshit, especially on this one.

Reactions: 11
She’s the only person in the world who thinks YouTube is a safe space. It’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure if it's a trial anymore, since the papers from the Royal Marsden was from 2011, it may now be an approach/strategy that they employ for patients that show partial or complete repsonse, however, there is a paper from 2018 from the Royal Marsden where they do mention it as a strategy in this paper, and they're hoping to move it out of clinical trials: https://www.researchgate.net/public...it_as_a_Therapeutic_Strategy_in_Rectal_Cancer
@BettyCrockerr. I think this is what everyone's referring to. There is a flow chart that matches right up to her treatment plan, that Kinetic also attached several pages back. Lots of activity here today.

Found it & attached. Check it out!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
pity talk tick tick surgeon worship tick tick god worship tick tick yoghurt eating tick tick lying to everyone's face tick tick merch ad tick tick

Also, can anyone tell me what the duck are those close-ups? Yeah we know you just learned how to do them but stop please it doesn't look any bleeping good
I haven’t commented before hi 👋 I came over to see if anyone mentions the close ups - sending me bloody dizzy 😵💫 she must of just learned how to do them. I have so much more to say but I just can’t be bothered 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im a medical professional and I have done my research on this type of trial. Done in the UK and the US. I read the protocols and research papers thus far. All her treatment schedules, milestones, inclusion criteria etc line up to opting into the trial. Her surgeon is involved with this type of research. It all lines up but of course TT wont confirm it. Not sure why other then she doesnt want us to really follow along and know where she is in her plan. Of course I could be wrong but nothing else makes sense. The trials show good survival rates and they can minimize or save surgery for lower located bowel cancers. This would make sense for her given her age and her reluctance to just go forward with total pelvic exenteration. It was likely offered to her but she would have to consent after full disclosure of course. If she declined then as he said the doc could do the surgery. So we do not know for sure if she is in the trial but it seems very likely. Of course if she at any time is not doing well or her progress is regressing then she comes off of the trial and is offered the surgery or its her choice to go palliative etc. surgery can be done as palliative also. Depends on her status.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok that final shot of her mom shooting morphine in her mouth because she can't walk up her stairs...They didn't even do the biopsy. She's in that much pain from scope? She's in that much pain from the cancer? She just needs morphine constantly now for the addiction? A pity act for her followers?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.