TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, her latest video is a complete mess. I find it hard to believe doctors would come and tell her important updates while she's still clearly high as a kite, even so, wouldn't Amma be there to relay the information?? They both come across as so simple. Her fixation on that surgeon is concerning, she thinks that he is the magic bullet for her cancer, when that clearly isn't the case. The doctor who came in and she said she thought she had 'offended' them, I think she threw a tantrum and refused to speak to anyone other than her surgeon and that's why she ended up seeing him. I think the overly sickly sweet personality she puts on is the complete opposite of how she is in real life, the mask sometimes slips for a second in her videos. It was her decision to wait and now she is upset they couldn't do a biopsy, they would have been very clear exactly why they couldn't do it, no doctor would say 'oh sorry something was blocking it' and leave it at that, they would give her a detailed explanation. It's almost pointless to speculate now because all my personal speculations have dire outcomes.

I hope all the prayers from her deranged fans help her because medically I'm growing to believe she's now beyond anything but palliative care.

Also very odd that there was a phonecall from her aunt and uncle but no mention or call to Matt. You would think a partner would be facetiming you, calling and keeping updated. Matt has seemed very distant in the last few vlogs and I think he's checked out mentally. Maybe he was someone with sense at first but Amma and Tiffany's delusion caused him not to air his opinions.
I think Matt always seems checked out too

Reactions: 12
Wait, this is Tattle, supposedly we can talk about anything! What happened, I want to know, and I want the opinions still of people who have disappeared from here, who had wise and insightful thoughts on the Tiff situation. This a bit reminds me of my old days at church, where the bishop lectured us about sex outside marriage, and then was caught having an affair with the chaplain at a local school. Both were married. We were told not to talk about it! This passes me off. Isn't it hypocritical? Am I bonkers? I don't like it.
There was a little tiff (no pun intended) under the user about the title for this new thread. And the mods intervened. Also on most forums it is not allowed to talk about other users in a tread. It is common practice and mods moderate quite strict when it happens. That is the only thing that happened.

You know, a lighter post. Suddenly I thought about this song when I saw T. Last video o_O

This might be random, but...is LARC almost always caused by HPV, or just mostly anal cancer? Or would Tiffany not have had genetic testing if they already knew hers was caused by HPV?
It is different. HPV sets in a predisposition for the development of anal cancer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I saw that Tiffany answered this:

Thank you so much! I hate it too!!
Interesting that that comment from Tiff (3h ago) says she hopes to receive the results in the next few days.
I do wish I understood when Vlogs were filmed to understand how long it's taken to receive results

Iff she's due them in the next few days, maybe we won't hear about it in the rest of this week's uploads and it'll be next week before we know more :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
It's so strange, I'm looking at her past videos and she seems much more genuine and forthcoming then. I can see why I was so desperate for her to make the right decision so she could get well. Something just seems to have "snapped" after the "no surgery" video. She seems like a changed person even...
Chemo brain is a thing. And she is also on morphine. But I agree, after that video where she sent everyone into a frenzy, asking to what to do, but she decided she wanted to wait, and then another one with the tick tick block block, she basically orchestrated a war and turned viewers against each other. *facepalms*.

Interesting that that comment from Tiff (3h ago) says she hopes to receive the results in the next few days.
I do wish I understood when Vlogs were filmed to understand how long it's taken to receive results

Iff she's due them in the next few days, maybe we won't hear about it in the rest of this week's uploads and it'll be next week before we know more :rolleyes:
she doesnt film and post on the same day, so we do know that she is ahead. There were comments for her to date her vlogs, but oh well...

Reactions: 11
So happy I found this place! I started to follow Tiff year ago when I begin to experience colorectal issues (nothing bad luckily). I had also colonoscopy under anaesthesia and remember doctor updating me with everything after I woke up and fully gained consciousness. They also spoke to my husband just in case so he is aware about the procedure and results. That’s really weird she (or Amma) weren’t aware that no biopsy was taken.

Another thing, I can’t understand her diet - as a person experiencing pain with bowel movements colorectal surgeon couldn’t stress enough how important is diet to keep everything soft (sorry) and don’t aggravate things further with low fiber meals and insufficient water intake. Now I see Tiffany talking about hash browns or eating Mac Donald’s on empty stomach 🤯 No wonder she needs morphine if scope couldn’t get through and her diet is like it is.

Reactions: 15
Yes her pinned comment and her replies under her recent video are all real time and she's still saying she's recovering physically and emotionally, and awaiting results. Why was she kept overnight when no biopsy was taken? maybe due to anthestia making her sick?

Reactions: 8
Im sorry this may be unpopular opinion - why she's so fixated on the Surgeon when she needs to communicate more with the oncologist. And threw a fit at the actual surgeon who attempted the biopsy. She has daddy issues.

She always defended herself to say she NEVER said she was cancer-free. I thought I came across once or twice her gleeing at the fact that she could be?

Also, how many times does one actually have to get biopsied? If you have a growth, they biopsy it at the very beginning to check if it's benign or malignant then the course of treatment is decided, which always includes surgery to remove the tumour. Whats the point of biopsying it? At best they should just operate and remove the damn thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Im sorry this may be unpopular opinion - why she's so fixated on the Surgeon when she needs to communicate more with the oncologist. And threw a fit at the actual surgeon who attempted the biopsy. She has daddy issues.

She always defended herself to say she NEVER said she was cancer-free. I thought I came across once or twice her gleeing at the fact that she could be?

Also, how many times does one actually have to get biopsied? If you have a growth, they biopsy it at the very beginning to check if it's benign or malignant then the course of treatment is decided, which always includes surgery to remove the tumour. Whats the point of biopsying it? At best they should just operate and remove the damn thing.
Agree agree agree. She’s just full of crap. I’m willing to bet 90% of what she’s told her viewers is fabricated nonsense. I think she’s got a screw loose.

• Heart
  • Wow
I think with the surgeon thing, because he was the only one willing to even attempt the PE, she's of the opinion now that he's the only one 'qualified' or capable enough to touch her. She also talks about disturbing the cancer cells and I think she's fearful potentially less competent surgeons will make her cancer spread (which shows she knows she still has it tbh). I mean it's completely understandable in that regard, but I think she has become a bit jaded to surgeons in general, when obviously a biopsy can't be compared with a PE and there's no certainty 'her' surgeon could do it either.

Reactions: 12
Yes her pinned comment and her replies under her recent video are all real time and she's still saying she's recovering physically and emotionally, and awaiting results. Why was she kept overnight when no biopsy was taken? maybe due to anthestia making her sick?
I could understand the wait for results if she had gotten a biopsy done, since that can take up to several weeks. But all her scan results should be out by now considering she got them several days if not a whole week ago.

How long does it typically take in the UK for scan results to be available? I remember one of Emily's videos where the nurse (same RM) called her in on the same day of her MRI to discuss results. PET scans are even more straightforward, is the holdup due to the CT scans maybe?

Reactions: 10
I think with the surgeon thing, because he was the only one willing to even attempt the PE, she's of the opinion now that he's the only one 'qualified' or capable enough to touch her. She also talks about disturbing the cancer cells and I think she's fearful potentially less competent surgeons will make her cancer spread (which shows she knows she still has it tbh). I mean it's completely understandable in that regard, but I think she has become a bit jaded to surgeons in general, when obviously a biopsy can't be compared with a PE and there's no certainty 'her' surgeon could do it either.
You can’t spread cancer like that. If she seriously believes that kind of nonsense she needs to pull her head out of her hole and start educating herself on what’s happening inside her own body.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can’t spread cancer like that. If she seriously believes that kind of nonsense she needs to pull her head out of her hole and start educating herself on what’s happening inside her own body.
You can. It's very rare but it has happened, studies and even official Cancer based medical sources say so. So not likely, but not nonsense.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

She's fixated on him because she sees him as her savior and you're right about daddy issues.
A lot of people have asked why the need to keep doing biopsies.
They might not be able to do them anymore anyway if there is no longer access.
I get her surgeon told her if the scans show any change he would do the biopsy but he probably said that to calm her down. I'm willing to bet he didn't have a chance to even have a good conversation with the surgeon who attempted to do the biopsy in order to get his professional opinion on what happened or what he observed. Her savior surgeon might not be able to do one either.
The first she threw was unbelievable.

I am concerned she is a pathological liar. I remember a while ago something I found odd was that she keeps saying that her Dad died of Covid but someone commented that they were confused as she had said ages ago ago that her Dad died when she was young or that her Dad was never in this country or something? I found it very odd and thought maybe it was a misunderstanding but with all the other things not adding up and that weird comment from a potential ex friend I’m wondering if we have a pathological liar on Our hands? Some people are like that no matter how nice they seem and her niceness seems very fake. I feel really bad saying this and I don’t usually comment on forums like this but I needed to get it out.
In her old video from a long ago she said she and her sister lived with her mom growing up and that they quote on quote "lost" her dad, which some interpreted as his having passed away. But I think she meant he deserted them and he was estranged from the family.

I could understand the wait for results if she had gotten a biopsy done, since that can take up to several weeks. But all her scan results should be out by now considering she got them several days if not a whole week ago.

How long does it typically take in the UK for scan results to be available? I remember one of Emily's videos where the nurse (same RM) called her in on the same day of her MRI to discuss results. PET scans are even more straightforward, is the holdup due to the CT scans maybe?
I'm sure she knows the overview of the results but maybe hasn't had the official sitdown meeting with the surgeon yet.

I’ve been following Tiff for a while now and it seems a lot of this stuff doesn’t make sense. I mean what’s the plan now? Ok fine the surgeon “couldn’t” take the biopsy.. Then plans would of been made to repeat this with a more advanced surgeon! At least this is what we did when we couldn’t get access to the tumour site!

It’s not adding up at all! Nothing makes sense! I know for a fact there’s always a back up plan for these issues when things don’t go to plan! She’s just messing with peoples heads!

Anyway, I need to “clock out” now as she’s just messing with people that don’t know better and believe everything she says. Wish her all the best and that she gets better physically and mentally whatever the issue with her is. Take care all x

• Heart
I think it goes beyond that, unfortunately. Someone said she mentioned cuddling him. No matter how friendly you are with your doctor, you don’t “cuddle” them. She has an unhealthy emotional attachment to him judging by the way she’s been crying, throwing tantrums, chasing to talk to him when he was sick, and mentioning him in every video.

She should be speaking to her oncologist as main point of contact.

Reactions: 21
Agree agree agree. She’s just full of crap. I’m willing to bet 90% of what she’s told her viewers is fabricated nonsense. I think she’s got a screw loose.
I just love reading your comments. You never leave any doubt what your opinion is!

I wish Tiffany would take a page out of your book on how to write clearly so there's little room for any misunderstanding! :geek:

• Haha
No biopsy was taken but the surgeon tried to cut through the fresh scar tissues from last time ( I guess it was scar tissue/ adhesions) and there was bleeding so no biopsy was taken but he definitely cut some tissues…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.