TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I see, thank you. She's never clear on these things, which is the frustration.
I understand what you are going through. I and a number of others ended up here with the same emotions - caring about this young woman suffering from a locally advanced cancer but also concerned about the out of date social media content and nonsensical information about the cancer. None of us here have definitive answers but we can always share ideas and information.

Reactions: 11
Thank you to the person who posted about this thread on Tiffany's Instagram. I truly love Tiffany and have been so distressed and worried watching what has gone down. I personally believe she is a good person and I don't agree with some of the negative suggestions towards her and Amma. I really just think Tiffany is very naive and honestly believes (or wants to believe) God has healed her. Of course, none of it makes any sense at all, and it's left many of us pulling our hair in frustration.

What do you all think about the last PET scan coming back clear? That is the part that has me confused. Going by her symptoms, and her constant use of morphine, I do believe the primary tumor/cancer is still there.
Pet scans are not 100% accurate. That is why a biopsy is also needed. She should have opted for the surgery weeks ago. Watch and wait was never a good choice. I fear its grown and is inoperable now. Her surgeon was the only one even willing to attempt it months ago, but he's not doing surgeries now. She rolled the dice on her life. Her vlogging is confusing and seems to deliberately drag out the info shared. She's never been truly clear with her viewers and more of us are catching onto her nonsense.

Reactions: 13
I feel very sorry for the Royal Marsden and their esteemed cancer team. They're getting absolutely slaughtered in her comments.

I feel she's treading in very thin ice by whipping up a storm around them. She's making it seem like their handling of her care and their desicion making is incompetent, negligent and unprofessional.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The GFM chorus is growing louder. I am more and more suspicious of what is going on.

I feel very sorry for the Royal Marsden and their esteemed cancer team. They're getting absolutely slaughtered in her comments.

I feel she's treading in very thin ice by whipping up a storm around them. She's making it seem like their handling of her care and their desicion making is incompetent, negligent and unprofessional.
Agreed. Twice I have posted about this. Tiffany could stop this if she wanted to, but she allows it to go on. Disgraceful

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Yep and I can imagine the phone calls, comments, emails, and letters they'll get demanding they give her better care from all her fanatic fans...she didn't do herself any favors at all by putting such a bad light on her team. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if some of them local show up at the hospital and demand answers lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Vomiting because of anesthetic / morphine/ sickness the days before and bleeding because they tried to access the tumor but there was too much scar tissues (or…?) blocking the way/ probably fresh scar tissues / adhesions from last (not completely healed) agressive biopsy. This time new surgeon didn’t want to take the risk to perfore anything / there was too much bleeding / he didn’t feel like cutting through like the « real » brave surgeon last time. But the fresh scar tissues and adhesions made it worst than last time so I don’t know … Maybe it’s either surgery or nothing / and waiting because biopsy is almost as risky as surgery it seems at this point …
Thank you for explaining. I appreciate it.

Reactions: 5

As she is getting on like this and I mean the bad talk about the RM, they will no longer want her as patient. And then she has a real problem. Such a stupid and childish behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love the way that even lying weakly in bed when Amma came in she still managed to say 'if you want to buy a sweatshirt there's a link below.'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I understand what you are going through. I and a number of others ended up here with the same emotions - caring about this young woman suffering from a locally advanced cancer but also concerned about the out of date social media content and nonsensical information about the cancer. None of us here have definitive answers but we can always share ideas and information.
Exactly. We truly care and want to help her, but somehow have ended up the villains just by being honest and asking questions. I think she genuinely started off wanting to share her journey to help others, but I don't think she realizes that the only way it can help is if she is honest and thorough in the questions she asks and the info she gives. At this point it's become an exercise in confusion and frustration. I will still stay on her pages and offer support as it's what she needs most and I truly care, but it's not a journey that is going to serve to help others at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That is the most intriguing comment ever. One of us should pop over and invite 'Victoria' to leave the Tiff Family and join the Tatt one!
She mentioned “friendship”. So she must know T personally and is not just a subscriber. In her videos, we saw Matt’s cousin, Victoria. Wild guess but who knows if she’s the one who’s done with T as well? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Thank you to the person who posted about this thread on Tiffany's Instagram. I truly love Tiffany and have been so distressed and worried watching what has gone down. I personally believe she is a good person and I don't agree with some of the negative suggestions towards her and Amma. I really just think Tiffany is very naive and honestly believes (or wants to believe) God has healed her. Of course, none of it makes any sense at all, and it's left many of us pulling our hair in frustration.

What do you all think about the last PET scan coming back clear? That is the part that has me confused. Going by her symptoms, and her constant use of morphine, I do believe the primary tumor/cancer is still there.
The last PET scan has been discussed so much already. Have a look at the previous threads. You have a lot to catch up on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched latest episode of the Tiffany Show. Have to hand it to her - just when you think things can't get any weirder, they do!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the GFM scam has begin! i knew it. This guy is likely not some innocent viewer. What is his relationship to her?

Aaqib Ahmed is organizing this fundraiser.

Hi, I am part of the 'Tiffanythinks' family and decided to set up this fundraising campaign. As many of you know, Tiffany has ongoing cancer treatment, and I decided to set up this fundraising campaign for her and Matt to have a holiday in the Maldives. My main inspiration for setting this up was Tiffany's most recent video when she was self-reflecting in the car and mentioned the things she wishes she could do, one of which was a holiday to the Maldives!

I am hoping we can collect together enough funds for Tiffany and Matt, so they can fully enjoy themselves when Tiffany gets better! She deserves it!

We got this!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve said in my post before I really do think she has developed a morphine addiction and is taking it for a high rather than for pain
My mum took morphine to help with her breathing and pain but because it was building up in her transplanted kidney and was making her confused and sleepy, they changed her to oxycodone and takes 1ml every few hours, and is on patches too. It’s an up and down thing of getting the correct dose and is only usually prescribed if you’re under palliative which my mum is which makes me think does Tiffany know that this cancer is incurable and palliative are in the background? However saying that, palliative isn’t always for end of life but more for quality of life and keeping very unwell people out of hospital. When palliative first met my mum they even said you don’t strike me as someone who is dying. Her doctor said she did t have long, but palliative and other doctors have found he was wrong and isn’t the case. But it’s great having an extra life line and help for my mum to keep her out of hospital. If so they keep an eye on someone’s intake and how regularly they are taking it, they call me every 2-3 weeks to just catch up and ask how my mum is coping on it which makes me think she may not be addicted to it as the doctors are very on it when someone takes strong opiates such as that at home.
I’d imagine too where she’s got a pretty bit tumour in her stomach area it must be really uncomfortable and painful not sticking up for her at all, just I guess educating Others as before my mum is was taking things like this I would have thought the exact same thing. You have to be very unwell to have it when at home and when your in hospital doctors and nurses will keep an eye on it and if your having too much they take you off it, my mum got in trouble for drinking little sips of it from the bottle as she wasn’t given a syringe 🙈😂 it’s not funny at all, but it was just very out of character for her to do something like that!

I honestly think the reason why the surgeon couldn’t get to the tumour is because it’s doubled in size. 8 weeks without any form of treatment is a very long time, I sincerely hope that she isn’t inoperable and terminal but this isn’t giving me a good feeling.

• Heart
The GFM chorus is growing louder. I am more and more suspicious of what is going on.

Agreed. Twice I have posted about this. Tiffany could stop this if she wanted to, but she allows it to go on. Disgraceful
A GFM. for her was started April 22 for a Maldives vacation for her and Matt. By some facebook ad guru who says he is a viewer. A scam indeed but no donations yet. 👍
Aaqib Ahmed is the fundraiser. Look it up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
the GFM scam has begin! i knew it. This guy is likely not some innocent viewer. What is his relationship to her?

Aaqib Ahmed is organizing this fundraiser.

Hi, I am part of the 'Tiffanythinks' family and decided to set up this fundraising campaign. As many of you know, Tiffany has ongoing cancer treatment, and I decided to set up this fundraising campaign for her and Matt to have a holiday in the Maldives. My main inspiration for setting this up was Tiffany's most recent video when she was self-reflecting in the car and mentioned the things she wishes she could do, one of which was a holiday to the Maldives!

I am hoping we can collect together enough funds for Tiffany and Matt, so they can fully enjoy themselves when Tiffany gets better! She deserves it!

We got this!
Omg!! They can afford their own sodding holiday!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It's already a scam. Amma is in on it. They earn more money in a week from YT and merch than most people earn in a month. And they are not honest about it. A GFM would be a disgrace.
I feel like Matt is slowly backing away, maybe he is aware of what they are both doing and is not comfortable with it. Hence still going up to see his family while Tiffany’s been in hospital.

Reactions: 17
So the gofundme is not to fund treatment/ private healthcare then but for holidaying in the Maldives 🤔
She said in a previous video she couldn't travel to Ireland to see Matt's family so how is she going to do long haul to a third world country which has a healthcare system that makes the NHS look like five star.

Last edited:
Ugh, whether she sanctioned the GFM or not it's icky.

I agree that it is not a good sign that they cannot get in far enough 'even with the little camera' for biopsy.

But as the freshly cuddled surgeon told her, it's still ok, they probably have enough with the scans. When he reads them. ?!

I think the garbled, OTT nature of this video is brought to you by morphine.

I also kind of like that at some moments she was clearly so high Amma could spout utter fiction like, "good news, there's nothing left to biopsy," and she bought it... calming her down for a bit. It's like coddling a drunk, and kind of hilarious. 'That's right, your life is unfair,,, drink some more coffee and we'll prove it!.' Or in TT case 'there must not be any cancer to biopsy! Now let's just blog your breakfast.'

Three cheers for Amma!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.