TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's deleting anything, she probably read how the comments and controversy will just boost her up even more in the algorithm. I still see the negatives and she just responded to a positive comment a minute ago. I don't feel bad for thinking bad anymore.

Reactions: 5
Have you heard what her mum told her when the dr said he was unable to do the biopsy?
She said "maybe is because the cancer is no longer there, so there is nothing there to do the biopsy?" 🤯
Tiffany answer her "yes that's possible"
They both so much in denial
I think they really believe their faith will cure Tiffany stage 3 cancer

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you heard what her mum told her when the dr said he was unable to do the biopsy?
She said "maybe is because the cancer is no longer there, so there is nothing there to do the biopsy?" 🤯
Tiffany answer her "yes that's possible"
They both so much in denial
I think they really believe their faith will cure Tiffany stage 3 cancer
I have zero sympathy for them anymore and that includes Matt. 3 grown adults who avoid dealing with real issues at all costs. They live in the Land of Oz.

She already deleted it! That doesn’t seem right. Well alrighty then!
I knew it would get deleted. I guess she's well enough to keep censoring her comments and selling merch.

Reactions: 19
It's not uncommon for vloggers videos to be a week or more behind real time. That works if it's a lifestyle or family vlog but not when someone has a life threatening illness and tens of thousands of emotionally invested viewers. I get that Tiffany is trying to vlog her whole journey but it has devolved into chaos, confusion and drama. I think she should do a sit down video where she catches her viewers up in real time and shares what she knows about why they were unable to do the biopsy and the results of her recent tests and scans. She should stop recording herself when she is high in the hospital bc those videos aren't helping anyone, most of all Tiffany. I know this is all wishful thinking and won't happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have zero sympathy for them anymore and that includes Matt. 3 grown adults who avoid dealing with real issues at all costs. They live in the Land of Oz.
Yes, both of them are actually making her more delusional.
I'm non religious but I highly respects people's faith and religions- but I can't understand how they ignore modern medicine and the facts.

Reactions: 11
Yeah that one. I didn’t even get to read her response! Interesting. She nice response, just doesn’t justify her behavior enough so she decided to delete?
I screenshot it because both the question and her reply seemed sincere and decent. I thought it might be a turning point...but nope, she deleted it for some reason. She's such an odd character.

Reactions: 9
Don’t say that!

But glad you caught it all with screen shots. Could we please get a expert social psychologist and/or sociologist over here now please to sort this whole YT phenomena out? Is it a force for evil, good, or both?! Ay-yi-yi

And while we are gathering experts, maybe through in a few attorneys for the RM and surgeon while we are at it? 🤦🏽

Reactions: 8
If she didn't have any biopsies taken...WHAT is she taking morphine for???
Someone had mentioned she said it's pain from the radiation but I really don't think that's the reason. It's rare for a a patient to have so much pain so far out from radiation. Heck we have patients where I work who have a Stage 4 cancer and are under palliative care who are not taking morphine (yet). She has been told what's causing the pain otherwise she would be begging her medical team to figure out what's causing the pain so.that.she.can.stop.sucking.down.the.gd.morphine.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone had mentioned she said it's pain from the radiation but I really don't think that's the reason. It's rare for a a patient to have so much pain so far out from radiation. Heck we have patients where I work who have a Stage 4 cancer and are under palliative care who are not taking morphine (yet). She has been told what's causing the pain otherwise she would be begging her medical team to figure out what's causing the pain so.that.she.can.stop.sucking.down.the.gd.morphine.
Where is she getting morphine from and do we actually see her taking it?????!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok. This is it, this is my last attempt, maybe a breakthrough coming?

It's not uncommon for vloggers videos to be a week or more behind real time. That works if it's a lifestyle or family vlog but not when someone has a life threatening illness and tens of thousands of emotionally invested viewers. I get that Tiffany is trying to vlog her whole journey but it has devolved into chaos, confusion and drama. I think she should do a sit down video where she catches her viewers up in real time and shares what she knows about why they were unable to do the biopsy and the results of her recent tests and scans. She should stop recording herself when she is high in the hospital bc those videos aren't helping anyone, most of all Tiffany. I know this is all wishful thinking and won't happen.
That is exactly what I have just asked her to do. One can dream…. 😏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And that exactly gives me the impression that it is more serious than we know. A medical professional will always prescribe pain as light as possible and when you need something more serious as short as possible. This makes no sense unless she is already under palliative care. But why then run the whole bloody theater in hospitals?? Shoot me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.