TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her most recent videos claim that she will find a family member to moderate, but I suspect those statements are also fake, just like her. She is absolutely browsing and deleting as she is sitting there on her stairs with her selfie stick on hand. I also hate how she is promoting kindness to her followers as she encourages a herd mentality. God damn, I'm glad I found this page last week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you also have bullet journals, saucepans and cozy slippers? 🤣🤣🤣
Well, I am only one person, so I can only create one collection at a time...
~~~
The best idea! I can link you to all the items I use. I'll just put links, they won't cost any extra. I hope they help you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
~~~
The best idea! I can link you to all the items I use. I'll just put links, they won't cost any extra. I hope they help you.
Keep laughing 😂!!!
It’s soo therapeutic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
~~~
Are you also going to post “Soda with Sheba” videos on Tuesdays? Make sure you find the most comfy chair, light your cozy candle and don’t forget to ask your “Loving Sheba Siblings” what they’re wearing and drinking. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello ... another member gave the Tiff saga an apt name ... the Medical Mystery Tour. Welcome to the Tour!! Why she was an inpatient will forever remain a mystery. I honestly believe "something" beyond those freaking re-biopsies was planned and performed. She may have had an exploratory lap look-see and perhaps her pelvis was socked in with tumor. Maybe vaginal or other gyne biopsies were performed as we know the tumor had initially grown through the rectal wall into her vagina. Why so much vomiting, pain, morphine? Not good. Not good at all.
I thought about that too. Tiffany made a point of showing that they had written, “Ellis” on the sandwich that they brought her. She said, “I’m in the Ellis Ward.” So I googled it and it says it “specializes in the care of female patients undergoing investigations, treatments and symptom control for breast, gynecological, urological and gastrointestinal cancers…most patients on the ward are undergoing surgery for their cancer treatment.” It goes on to explain the various surgeries they do. When I read that I had a feeling that she had something more extensive done. It also says they do investigative surgery as well. So I don’t know, but she just seemed so much worse to me than after the last biopsy, when she was able to walk to the car with Amma after the EUA procedure. It’s so hard to tell what is really going on with Tiffany, and she gets indignant when people ask her to clarify.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought about that too. Tiffany made a point of showing that they had written, “Ellis” on the sandwich that they brought her. She said, “I’m in the Ellis Ward.” So I googled it and it says it “specializes in the care of female patients undergoing investigations, treatments and symptom control for breast, gynecological, urological and gastrointestinal cancers…most patients on the ward are undergoing surgery for their cancer treatment.” It goes on to explain the various surgeries they do. When I read that I had a feeling that she had something more extensive done. It also says they do investigative surgery as well. So I don’t know, but she just seemed so much worse to me than after the last biopsy, when she was able to walk to the car with Amma after the EUA procedure. It’s so hard to tell what is really going on with Tiffany, and she gets indignant when people ask her to clarify.
Wow. You are good and you’ll make a good investigator ! 👍

• Heart
Hi, new here. In Tiffany’s last video she said there was a lot of blood, but she didn’t have any biopsy, so does anyone know why she would be bleeding so much? It would have been good if Tiff explained the reason(s) why.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was weird that she made a point of saying the ward. Also seemed weird from a safety standpoint as well, maybe she's hoping for some flowers sent or fan visits? 🙈

I'm always up at crazy hours thinking about this loon and trying to work it out. Now I'm stuck on the 'blocked' comment.

I want to know why she never ever mentions bowel prep and getting ready for these investigations???
If she'd been prepped, how could she have any blockage.
I've never seen her collect the prep or any instructions about it. I've had a colonoscopy&endoscopy I'd never be able to film as much content leading up to the hospital visit bc... Well obvious reasons.
It seems like they just send her in and investigate with nothing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A random vlogmas video from last Christmas popped up on my feed where she had a relatively normal day (shopping, meeting friends etc) and in the ending segment she mentions having some pain and having to take some morphine. It was the casual way she said it that made you realise it's a regular occurrence and this was very early into her cancer journey so it couldn't have been related to radiation, scar tissue etc. She talks about morphine in at least 1 out of 4 videos for the entire past year and doesn't seem to realise it's an extremely dangerous drug. I don't doubt for a second that the pain is real and needs management but I'm baffled why the NHS would give out narcotics freely over such a long period of time.

This is how the opiate epidemic started for millions of people. They were prescribed narcotic pain medication and told to take them on schedule BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. So many trusted their doctors and did so, then ended up addicted. The most worrying part is that Amma seems quite naive and happy to put all her faith in the medical people so there isn't anyone questioning the long term risk. Both of them don't have a high threshold of "being disciplined about what you put inside your body" if that makes sense. Many people have commented about the food choices in the videos which to be fair I feel she doesn't deserve too much judgement for because thousands of people eat like that as well and never get cancer. But the painkiller usage is strange especially combined with a bowel condition as many have mentioned here. Even "mild" opiates like codeine can cause horrific constipation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's this one...starting from the 11:07 mark

I feel bad saying this but I can’t help how I feel. Don’t you think Matt seems very disconnected and almost annoyed/fed up with her most of the time? I don’t sense any chemistry at all. She’s talking about something important and he’s staring off into the distance, giving monosyllabic answers and puffing his cheeks out. It might just be his personality and he’s shy on camera but I’ve considered that maybe he’s not happy with her but feels bad leaving her when she’s ill

Reactions: 12
I thought it was weird that she made a point of saying the ward. Also seemed weird from a safety standpoint as well, maybe she's hoping for some flowers sent or fan visits? 🙈

I'm always up at crazy hours thinking about this loon and trying to work it out. Now I'm stuck on the 'blocked' comment.

I want to know why she never ever mentions bowel prep and getting ready for these investigations???
If she'd been prepped, how could she have any blockage.
I've never seen her collect the prep or any instructions about it. I've had a colonoscopy&endoscopy I'd never be able to film as much content leading up to the hospital visit bc... Well obvious reasons.
It seems like they just send her in and investigate with nothing?
Welcome to our Bitchin' Tattle-Thinks family! Except we are not actually all that bitchy really. Just going slowly mad. I will have to bill Tiffany for my asylum admission soon.

New thread title suggestion: TiffanyThinks 6: TiffanyTwitters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Many people have commented about the food choices in the videos which to be fair I feel she doesn't deserve too much judgement for because thousands of people eat like that as well and never get cancer.
Yeah but most people change their diet when they're diagnosed with cancer. Or at least try to eat healthy sometimes. Tiffany never does.

I think the thing that drives me the most insane about her journey is this hyper fixation on the biopsy , which has so much room for error.
Why does she get in such a state about it? Why not be more concerned about the enormous complex tumor that is tied around so much?? And WHY does she think that can all vanish and turn to mucus, when they have already told her the previous chemo didn't let it grow but didn't shrink it either. It makes me want to bash my head against the wall, endlessly hearing the repeated babble about the biopsies.
And the 'unrelated' oncologist told her recently that she is stage 4. It could have been an 'error' but also could really be true. Of course she never told us afterwards whether she is stage 4 or still stage 3.
And what is she on about needing to sell her house to be able to get the biopsies? Can anyone make sense of this? Didn't the surgeon say that they will decide about the biopsies after reviewing the scans? She says such incredibly stupid things that I forget she is an actual adult.

I honestly don't think she's ever going to give us any information at this point. The absolute irony of her thinking she shares alot when she couldn't share less if she tried.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her most recent videos claim that she will find a family member to moderate, but I suspect those statements are also fake, just like her. She is absolutely browsing and deleting as she is sitting there on her stairs with her selfie stick on hand. I also hate how she is promoting kindness to her followers as she encourages a herd mentality. God damn, I'm glad I found this page last week.
Yes I get the impression that blocking and deleting gives her pleasure and power. She is not nice nor innocent. That creepy giggle that she emitted after telling people to signpost 'hater' comments was very telling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah but most people change their diet when they're diagnosed with cancer. Or at least try to eat healthy sometimes. Tiffany never does.
Correct. She keeps eating junk food, rich in meat en lots of sugar. And you know the saying: junk in is junk out. Eating a lot of red meat is also related with the development of bowel cancer. In my country there is an advice from the medical knowledge institute to eat max 300 g per week red meat and processed meat not at all.

Reactions: 13
And what is she on about needing to sell her house to be able to get the biopsies? Can anyone make sense of this?
It was just a tantrum, lots of drama. Even when she was crying in bed it was so embarrassing... I understand she has cancer, but most cancer vloggers don't behave that way. Sofia Gall cried once on her vlog - when she found out her cancer is back. And she was 15.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I had to change my diet completely as advised by doctors for IBS so no wonder colorectal cancer with chemo and radiation that can cause inflammations, fissures plus constipating opioids. Maybe she doesn’t care much about diet because she’s using laxatives and mostly relying on it? Nevertheless, I don’t see anything healthy apart from juices Amma makes that can give her more strength to fight, just crap. Honestly you are showing cancer journey so stop promoting junk food!

I also saw her previous videos lots of fast food - it is actually proven (at least what the doctors in one of the best hospitals in the world in Singapore says) that high calories western style fast food is one of the causes of colon cancer.

5B6681B9-5E63-40FB-9800-96CA44B78AF0.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe she doesn’t care much about diet because she’s using laxatives and mostly relying on it?
I wish she talked about it. What other cancer vloggers do (and youtubers with chronic illnesses etc.): make videos about what they eat in a day, what's in their medicine cabinets and what medicine they take and how often. They talk about everything - laxatives, bowel movements, bladders etc. Because this information could be important for other sick people. But Tiffany says she shares more than other youtubers :rolleyes:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.