TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought of something else....why is she even in the hospital? Thought she was only admitted this time because she had such a bad time after the last biopsy. If no biopsy was done, why didn't they just send her home? Ugh... nothing makes sense.
Hello ... another member gave the Tiff saga an apt name ... the Medical Mystery Tour. Welcome to the Tour!! Why she was an inpatient will forever remain a mystery. I honestly believe "something" beyond those freaking re-biopsies was planned and performed. She may have had an exploratory lap look-see and perhaps her pelvis was socked in with tumor. Maybe vaginal or other gyne biopsies were performed as we know the tumor had initially grown through the rectal wall into her vagina. Why so much vomiting, pain, morphine? Not good. Not good at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She showed the letter they gave her at the hospital (with all the information what happened during her biopsy) but of course she will never tell us what's in it. And maybe she won't even read it.
I was thinking the exact same thing when she showed it like are you gonna show us what it says?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a roller coaster of emotions watching that video.

(1) Annoyance that she starts with a rant at those who comment anything other than absolute praise and sugary sweetness
(2) Sadness that I felt she was showing more fear and vulnerability than before. I felt it was dawning on her how serious things are. And talking about putting on an act for Amma and Matt and 'blocking stuff out' Felt more real than normal
(3) Disbelief that she would film herself in pain trying to get up the stairs. Who does that?? And why? Where even was the camera??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She showed the letter they gave her at the hospital (with all the information what happened during her biopsy) but of course she will never tell us what's in it. And maybe she won't even read it.
In my head I'm screaming make yourself a cup of cozy tea and read the effin' letter to us you dingleberry !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a roller coaster of emotions watching that video.

(1) Annoyance that she starts with a rant at those who comment anything other than absolute praise and sugary sweetness
(2) Sadness that I felt she was showing more fear and vulnerability than before. I felt it was dawning on her how serious things are. And talking about putting on an act for Amma and Matt and 'blocking stuff out' Felt more real than normal
(3) Disbelief that she would film herself in pain trying to get up the stairs. Who does that?? And why? Where even was the camera??
Maybe Matt was back to film the stairs scene;

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome home Darling. Here just hold the camera while I teeter precariously on the stairs waiting for my morphine to kick in.

Maybe Matt was back to film the stairs scene;

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Welcome home Darling. Here just hold the camera while I teeter precariously on the stairs waiting for my morphine to kick in.
And be quiet, I just told my loving Tiffany thinks family you were with your brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For all those that don't want to watch : I tried my best! Got tired, she repeats the same thing over and over so many times. Brackets are just my comments not anything she says haha.

Starts off with her welcoming her oh so loving Tiffany thinks family(who she’s blocked half off already) in her bedroom with a cozy robe on. Hope you’re all well. She wanted to tell us that she’s okay. She hasn’t gotten any results yet. She explains that the scan results are collected and then they have an MDT meeting with the oncologist, her surgeon and with the team and they tell her what’s happening. She says that people have been mentioning that ‘she definitely has the results by now’.. Her surgeon took a little break as it’s half term for his children. She hasn’t been posting much in insta or social media, just uploading these YouTube videos. She’s been in her own space and she says it’s important for her to be a little bit selfish right now. She remarks that the comment section has been hectic and that she understand we care for her, and it’s not all of us, and she shouldn’t focus on the ‘bad people’. She goes on to say that Youtube is her safe zone. If we’re not happy with her but still want to watch, just think about the comment you’re leaving for her. She’s the one who’s dealing with this. She’s the one who has to wait for results and live with this. Not many people share as much as she does, especially when you have cancer. Not many people share online what it’s like. And she put out a lot. And she thinks it’s her fault. She ponders - Maybe she’s messed up. Loads of I don’t knows. She’s going to put the comments section one review. She has to approve the comments now. She has a family member that they will help moderate the comments too. They will review the comments before they are accepted.

When she’s in bed and she can’t sleep, she replies to the comments. And if she sees something horrible, it makes her think she’s making a mistake. She’s already going through enough and she doesn’t need extra stress. She needs to think about what’s important to her. She like posting videos. Should she take a break?(she asks herself), She has a lot she needs to think about. She’s asking everyone to be kind - that’s the most important thing ever. If you’re not happy with her, that’s fine, you don’t need to watch. At this time in her life she doesn’t need this. Her priority is about getting better. Her priority is her. It’s a shame for her if she doesn’t upload YT videos and take a break from it all and it’s not fair. Apologises for the rant. At the end of the week she gets her results. She hopes she will update us very soon. She still doesn’t know. She says it’s only her, she’s the only one editing, she’s only one person. Mentally she’s fine today and can edit. Just remember she can’t put out videos as soon as she learns information, it takes her a while to edit.

In the hospital - blood test done, taken tumour markers. Good to see the results from that, last time she saw them, they were fairly low. She can’t remember the last time she had them done. Couple of days to get those results. Waiting for the oral morphine and the anti sickness and then she can go home. She feels a lot better after seeing her surgeon - pans the camera to Amma and asking her. They were both crying so much to him. Okay he’s fine. He’s been so unwell and she hasn’t had a chance to talk to him and she feels lucky to see him today. If they said he’ll give you a Call she would have been devastated. She would have left upset. Seeing him and knowing that there is another plan ahead she feels better. Will need to wait a week and half for the results and then the surgeon has a little break with half term. She’s waited this long and it’s taking a little bit longer. She got a bit emotional she didn’t his surgeon. When you know a doctor and you feel like you have this bond because he knows your body so that’s why she got emotional. She loves everyone here, she just needed to see her doctor and her nurse and now she feels good. They knew she had to see him because she was so emotional. Even though he’s not doing surgery since he’s not well, he’s doing face to face clinic appointments. Hopefully he’ll be okay soon to do any procedure if he needs to do any.

She has a vanilla yoghurt and jacket potato with cheese and apple juice(someone please rescue her from her diet). Tell us what you’re eating because she gets inspiration? Beeping in the hospital, she complains that it happens all day. Night time she was okay, in the morning when she heard the results that they didn’t take the biopsy and she went downhill, she was an emotional wreck and it’s been a long time since she’s felt like that. ‘What do you mean you didn’t take any biposy’. ‘It’s fine, it has to be okay’. It makes sense why only one surgeon said yes to doing surgery in the first place. It is very difficult that area and she’s so grateful she found her surgeon and glad he’s never given up on her and he’s fighting for her. He’s just not well. Th minute he’s better and she’s the first on his list and it’s a good thing he’s a good thing he’s back in the hospital and it’s good for all of his patients. Most of his patients must have been worried since we rely on him and solely on him. He’s the only doctor that can sort me out, here always.

She gets to leave, she’s happy to have the discharge letter. She’s trying to be better with all the letters she gets from the hospital. The letter tells her that they’ve not taken the biopsy and everything else. She has her beloved morphine and anti sickness too.

Finally leaving the hospital. Struggling… her bum bum is bleeding and it’s so sore. She still can’t believe they didn’t take a biopsy. They tried to get in but it didn’t work. All of that and no biopsy, laughing at how crazy it is. It doesn’t feel real. She doesn’t know if she’s explained everything, since she’s been drugged up. Will explain in the next video, if you have questions, leave them down below(she will never get down to answering them). They gave her a lot of morphine to take home. No wheelchair - sore to sit on and would rather walk. Sad that she’s in pain and bleeding and they didn’t even take a biopsy(how many times does the woman repeat this?! I’m actually tried of writing this haha). Have to accept the outcome and it sucks because she might have to do the again in a couple of week, depending on the scan results. Let’s just make this positive and think she’ll be home and rest in her own bed. Who cares, right? Make myself think it doesn’t matter. At least I got to see my surgeon(God himself) and ask him what happened to him. He had back issues and that’s why he’s not doing any surgeries(lucky she went for the wait option then since her god broke his back).

In the car and off to a Pooja sweets to get a paneer roll(perfect for colorectal cancer) because she’s had such a hectic time and she hasn’t really had any food and she’s just been nibbling and she hasn’t really eaten anything. Her mind has been everywhere. She’s very good at blocking things out and Amma needs to talk things out and she’s trying to block it out until she gets results. No biopsy result just the CT scan and MRI/PET SCAN when the surgeon comes back from his holiday(surgeon needs to be worried he has a stage 5 clinger over here). From now on she’s only going to see him and any time she makes an appointment she requesting to see him, because there’s no point otherwise, no one else knows her situation(everyone else is useless apparently), she has to be firm.

She feels bad for Amma, she’s never seen her cry so much, She cried so much to the surgeon and all of it is a bit of a shock to us, how can they not take a biopsy? They said that with the radiotherapy it can cause the area to narrow. Which she understands, but in August her surgeon was able to get through this narrowing - that’s why she was in a lot of pain. He forced himself and the are to open. She feels so bad for Amma, she’s trying to be strong for her. If she ends up crying then Amma cries and if she’s sad then Amma’s sad, She has to block things out, there’s no choice. She’s scared, really scared about how much time has gone on and she hasn’t had any treatment, no chemo and they haven’t completed the tests. Taking a biopsy is the most important and that’s not been done. Soley relying on these scans and she’s freaking out. But she just has to accept that this is what is happening. Trust the process guys. Darling Matt is at his brothers. She feels she struggles to be strong for both of them and she’ll fill him in when he comes back. She asks for help from the viewers to help her through this. We’re doing enough by being here(and being blocked). Disclaimer on screen - Matt is home and she feels like she’s in a better place. No mother should have to go through this. Tries the greasy, fried paneer roll.

Back home, struggling to climb up the stairs due to the pain. Amma gives her morphine. Feels like a nightmare.
So in other words nothing new. Nothing is clear, we are not closer to knowing what is going on.
Not many people share as much as she does, especially when you have cancer. Not many people share online what it’s like. And she put out a lot. - She shares nothing. We have no idea what is going on with her cancer and what her last results were and why she is in so much pain and on morphine constantly 😅 We do not need to know about her yoghurt flavours, her slippers and her Darling. We don't need to see her histrionics and tantrums. She is a grown ass woman but behaves like a freaking toddler. You are doing a cancer channel, so at least be clear about your bleeping cancer. She needs to look at Emily Hayward, Sofia Gall, Romee, the Krocks, Jenny Apple, Vanessa Lopez, to see how a cancer channel is done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So in other words nothing new. Nothing is clear, we are not closer to knowing what is going on.
I think we're all aware now that we're never gonna get any clear cut answer or explanation, which is pretty sad tbh. I think a month ago we had hope that she would actually release a video with more precise explanations... but not anymore

Reactions: 15
The woman is in pain ffs! Calling her pathetic? Wow! Hope you never get cancer.
Oh no you are back. We thought you have stopped lurking on these threads. Tell Tiffany to stop milking he cancer for views next time you see her. Thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Tiffany sound like she is having an orgasm every times she takes a bite to eat or drink?

Why is nobody questioning what Tiffany says when she says she only wants to see her surgeon because "nobody knows my body like he does?" It's plain weird.

Someone here mentioned Tiffany may have fissures. IF tiffanys got anal fissures, they would refrain from using morphine. Why? Because morphine puts the digestive system to sleep and causes constipation. Constipation with anal fissures is a complication which is easily avoided by prescribing a different type of pain killer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am truly beginning to become more sceptical of this whole thing and Tiffany only has herself to blame as she's so vague. Two months since I started watching her channel and nothing new has been revealed.

At this point it seems like an elaborate scam that I wouldn't be surprised if her mother is in on.
Is she sick? Yes. But with cancer still? I am doubtful.
I won't be surprised if in the near future it comes to light that the cancer part has been a money making scam.
She showed us the "letter" from the hospital but anyone could have put that together.

• Heart
"A person on long-term opioids may stop getting proper pain relief after taking these medications for a while. This phenomenon is called tolerance. As patients develop tolerance, they will need higher doses to get good pain relief."

That's from a site called OncoLink. Search there for "Morphine Sulfate"

And I wonder if Amma goes along with whatever Tiffany says because her Youtube income is supporting both of them? (well, other reasons - because she's her spoiled and likely very very sick baby girl)

I wish I could tell Tiffany to read the story, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and really think about what happened to him in the end. (just in case she's exaggerating for clicks and attention)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does Tiffany sound like she is having an orgasm every times she takes a bite to eat or drink?

Why is nobody questioning what Tiffany says when she says she only wants to see her surgeon because "nobody knows my body like he does?" It's plain weird.

Someone here mentioned Tiffany may have fissures. IF tiffanys got anal fissures, they would refrain from using morphine. Why? Because morphine puts the digestive system to sleep and causes constipation. Constipation with anal fissures is a complication which is easily avoided by prescribing a different type of pain killer.
Why is nobody questioning what Tiffany says when she says she only wants to see her surgeon because "nobody knows my body like he does?" It's plain weird. - Omg so true. What is she on about? What does that even mean🤣Her oncologist does not 'know her body' but the surgeon does. I hope she does not say such to the surgeon directly. It was bad enough when she kissed his hand. She is so creepy. Her obsession with the surgeon fits well with her other pathologies. She does not understand boundaries. I think it comes from her being brought up so spoilt. And to this day, even in her adulthood, people around her enable her and walk on eggshells around her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How many times did Tiff needed to tell us she had a 'bum situation' 🥴 we understood the first time.

• Haha
@ChitChai before you go jumping to Tiffanys defense, take a think.
You keep pointing out Tiffany as cancer and say you hope others don't get cancer.

My husband is a stage 4 cancer patient. RCC (Kidney cancer). He was advanced at diagnosis aged 28. He was incurable at 28. None of us need a cancer diagnosis to change our opinions.

I had a lot of empathy for Tiffany and her family for a long while. I know what it is like to live between scans, to experience scan anxiety and live with uncertainty, not being able to plan ahead. I could go on and on, but I won't.
Where I do draw the line and start questioning is when I see Tiffany not giving two hoots about those she has sucked in.
Example:
" hello my tiffany thinks family, what would you do? Would you have surgery or defer surgery"?
a few days later
" Look its my life. If you don't like my decisions then tough tittie, stop watching my channel"
She tit on people that cared about her. She doesn't care that people have worried themselves sick about her.

And lastly. Cancer awareness is important. I would love nothing more for a cure to be found for this terrible disease.
Tiffany writing 'cancer' in every one of her video titles is not raising awareness when the content is her tasting juices and playing "mummy how much would you pay?" She adds cancer because cancer peeks an interest. It brings in money for Tiffany.

Not to mention how badly she has represented our health system.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm probably missing something and I'm sure someone will explsin but how if the smallest of probes can't get in how does she manage to get any sort of bowel movement out?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.