TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, new here. In Tiffany’s last video she said there was a lot of blood, but she didn’t have any biopsy, so does anyone know why she would be bleeding so much? It would have been good if Tiff explained the reason(s) why.
Assuming it's because the surgeon did try to get to the tumor to biopsy it which meant having to rummage around (for want of a better term) thus causing the bleeding.

Reactions: 5
Do you guys think her surgeon is ghosting her due to the vlogging and the way she is portraying him online??
That’s a great question! I thought about that, but then in a way I think he would be more professional than that? But if he is ghosting her, she obviously won’t let him get away with it! Lol
That was weird how she dropped his name in the “No Surgery” video. That was when I googled him, and I think a lot of people did also. She’s so adoring of him, saying that from now on she will only deal with him.
But in the video right after the “No Surgery” video (Cancer Can Spread) after thousands of people advised her not to wait, she made a speech saying, “He’s not my brother, he’s not my cousin, he’s not even my friend…” and then goes on to say that he’s a doctor and only doing his job. She says that he really pushed for waiting, but offered the surgery because it’s better for her mental health. But, she said, he preferred to wait because she’s so young. I thought she was going to change her mind about the surgery. She had all these good questions she was going to ask him. It seems like it was right after that video that the surgeon began feeling “unwell”.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want to know why she never ever mentions bowel prep and getting ready for these investigations???
If she'd been prepped, how could she have any blockage.
I've never seen her collect the prep or any instructions about it. I've had a colonoscopy&endoscopy I'd never be able to film as much content leading up to the hospital visit bc... Well obvious reasons.
It seems like they just send her in and investigate with nothing?
Sometimes, I think it’s possible that she already has a colostomy or ileostomy. It would explain why the bowel prep is not typical. If she has Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis she could have had this procedure in the past as one of her mystery surgeries. But there is no way I can imagine her caring for a colostomy. Also, she showed quite a bit of her abdomen a few videos back. It still could have been under her pants and not visible though. It’s the only thing, to me at least, that makes sense. If she has a blockage below the ostomy she’d still be able to carry on eating chili or whatever (I haven’t watched the video) without it causing more pain.

Having said all that, the blockage could be someplace else like the vagina or uterus. I know she refers to her bottom but maybe they did do what they needed to do in her rectum but we’re also trying to get biopsies from the other places as well. I would think they’d be looking to see if the tumor invaded the other areas or if it’s just attached to the outside wall.

This is all speculation of course but it’s all a guessing game with her because she tells us nothing.

On a completely different note, I think her darling Matt has one foot out the door. He seems like a good guy but leaving her would be self-preservation. Contrary to what others seem to think, I think he sort of enjoys playing up to the camera a bit and may have some narcissistic tendencies. When they went on their “date” to see the show in London, in the car, he reminded her to tell the viewers about the show. He seemed very proud of himself for getting the tickets and he wanted to make sure it was in the video. Also, the way he looks at the camera sometimes, especially after giving her an overly dramatic cuddle, is a clue that he’s enjoying positive feedback from the loons about what a hero he is.

In no universe is he sticking around for that big surgery though. It’s an enormous issue that he went to visit family during this biopsy. Whether there was a family event, or whether or not she told him to go, it doesn’t matter. He went, that’s all that matters, and it’s a flashing neon sign that he has checked out. She’s so out of her mind on morphine that really that’s her focus right now. As long as she has her morphine everything looks right with the world.

Is her beloved surgeon the one prescribing the oral morphine? It would partially explain his God-like status with her. Also, I’m a nurse and I swear, when she started behaving erratically in the hospital, I thought “they probably just turned off her PCA pump.” A lot of patients get very emotional when that’s taken away, or they get their discharge plan and the ordered prescriptions are not to their liking. I’m sure her pain is very real but she can also be an addict and behave accordingly.

TL;DR It’s all so confusing that we’re left to speculate and use our imaginations to have any of it make sense.

Edited to correct autocorrect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I found it very telling that in the most recent vlog she said something along the lines of 'as soon as my surgeon is better I'll be first on his list.' Er, right. Don't worry about all the other patients then. Also I felt slightly creeped by 'my surgeon is the only one who knows my body' and 'the bond' that they had because of thisl Even the constant use of 'my' is strange when it's said by her. 'My' surgeon. 'My' team. 'My' oncologist. I know it's also a figure of speech and we all say these things from time to time but in her case I truly think that she believes they are all just working for her and should always be at her beck and call.
I also found the filming of herself in pain on the stairs MOST peculiar. When I'm in any sort of pain I don't want anybody near me, let alone an audience of 80,000 nosey YouTubers watching in. Maybe this is what she means when she shares more than other vloggers. But it just doesn't come across as totally believable unfortunately.
Ugh - also - the paneer-roll-eating noises and sounds. Unbearable!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yeah but most people change their diet when they're diagnosed with cancer. Or at least try to eat healthy sometimes. Tiffany never does.
And she even said at some point that she is supposed to be on a 'diet' but she is not following it? Was it due to her old problems (old surgeries etc) or because of the current cancer?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been watching through a lot of Tiffany's YouTube content over the last week or so. Then realised this thread exists and I'm so glad it does!
As someone mentioned earlier in the comments, she is very odd!

It really does frustrate me how badly she paints The Royal Marsden to be. Our NHS does have problems, of course. But The Marsden is one of the very best cancer hospitals. Has she ever acknowledged how lucky she is to be receiving care and treatment there?

I've recently been referred to The Marsden after receiving my own recent cancer diagnosis. I've nothing but positive things to say about the place. It's been only a short time so far for me, but they have been absolutely amazing and the communication has been excellent.

Also, the way she goes on and on about her surgeon is so weird. I'm surprised that he doesn't have a chaperone with him when he comes to see her. She says far too much about him, she really shouldn't be going on about his health, his kids, what he's doing with his time off etc. I'd be really annoyed if I were him.

I also cannot believe that she once worked as an optometrist. I just don't believe it - she just seems far too immature and weird. Even in her pre-cancer videos she was like this. Imagine going to her for an eye test...she'd be giggling whilst telling you it's complicated and hectic. Maybe she did work in an opticians - but definitely not as an optometrist.

Lastly, Matt! He seems to get a lot of praise in the YouTube comments, really not sure why? Maybe I've missed something? And what's his obsession with his crappy car snacks. I know he should be able to eat what he likes, but maybe not so much in front of Tiffany. He should be trying to set a better example and encouraging her to eat better. I feel like she'd listen more to what he says, than her Mother and sister, who do seem to try.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Correct. She keeps eating junk food, rich in meat en lots of sugar. And you know the saying: junk in is junk out. Eating a lot of red meat is also related with the development of bowel cancer. In my country there is an advice from the medical knowledge institute to eat max 300 g per week red meat and processed meat not at all.
She seems to be eating mostly carbs, junk food, eggs, and some meat. She is definitely opposed to greens and vegetables. The juices she drinks are devoid of fiber so they are not of much help health wise. They might have some vitamins but it's mostly sugary water.

Last edited:
She says far too much about him, she really shouldn't be going on about his health, his kids, what he's doing with his time off etc.
Yeah, she asked him how he's been doing and told us all this useless information, but never asked him why he offered to wait and watch, what's her prognosis with surgery and without surgery, why she's been bleeding nonstop, what stage she is - 3 or 4 etc.

I also cannot believe that she once worked as an optometrist. I just don't believe it - she just seems far too immature and weird. Even in her pre-cancer videos she was like this. Imagine going to her for an eye test...she'd be giggling whilst telling you it's complicated and hectic. Maybe she did work in an opticians - but definitely not as an optometrist.
Exactly. I can't imagine her doing anything when she's responsible for other people.

• Heart
Also, the way she goes on and on about her surgeon is so weird. I'm surprised that he doesn't have a chaperone with him when he comes to see her. She says far too much about him, she really shouldn't be going on about his health, his kids, what he's doing with his time off etc. I'd be really annoyed if I were him.
I agree. Was shocked when she said her Surgeon has back problems, was going to take a break with his kids etc. She’s so immature and now everybody knows about his personal details. If only he watches these videos. Am sure he’ll drop her like a hot potato. 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There's no way that any surgeon is going to have the time or inclination to start 'ghosting' a patient, even one as flaky as Tiffany or actually ESPECIALLY one as flaky as Tiffany. She will mean very little to him, which is not a thought she probably allows herself to have. Regarding Darling M, I also get the feeling he's starting to distance himself from the two women he lives with. He only moved in because she was ill and otherwise he may well have kept his independent life going elsewhere. I feel a bit sorry for him as his life too has taken an unexpected direction and I'm not sure it's particularly good for his own mental health watching people filming and going MMMMMMMMMM all the time (although he sometimes does it too. It's like an infectious disease).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel bad saying this but I can’t help how I feel. Don’t you think Matt seems very disconnected and almost annoyed/fed up with her most of the time? I don’t sense any chemistry at all. She’s talking about something important and he’s staring off into the distance, giving monosyllabic answers and puffing his cheeks out. It might just be his personality and he’s shy on camera but I’ve considered that maybe he’s not happy with her but feels bad leaving her when she’s ill
I think he might just be shy and unhappy with the camera always being shoved in his face. But yes no chemistry between them. They are completely different. He is more of this planet than she is. He seems like a mature guy while she behaves like a toddler. He does not seem to be into her baby voicing him. He probably cringes inside and especially when she baby voices him on camera.

Yeah but most people change their diet when they're diagnosed with cancer. Or at least try to eat healthy sometimes. Tiffany never does.
Well, Poor Emma tries with the juices and gets stuck playing the "how much would you pay?" game.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to be eating mostly carbs, junk food, eggs, and some meat.
I really don't understand why every time she goes to appointments she has to stop and order junk food. Every single time. Even that time when there was a homemade meal (cooked by Matt because Tiffany doesn't cook) waiting for her at home.
She's in terrible pain, she's on morphine and bleeding, she can't sit, the bowel movements must be horrible - but she goes and eats a roll with cheese and chili. And right after biopsy she ate popcorn and baked potato.
Why is she so immature? Is it hard to understand, that when your bottom hurts you better eat soups and pureed vegetables, something like that? Maybe she wouldn't need so much morphine if she changed her diet.

Well, Poor Emma tries with the juices and gets stuck playing the "how much would you pay?" game.
She is 30 years old and why is Amma always making juices for her and not the other way around? Guess she is just plain lazy and spoilt…🙄

Reactions: 7
Sometimes, I think it’s possible that she already has a colostomy or ileostomy. It would explain why the bowel prep is not typical. Is she has Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis she could have had this procedure in the past as one of her mystery surgeries. But there is no way I can imagine her caring for a colostomy. Also, she showed quite a bit of her abdomen a few videos back. It still could have been under her pants and not visible though. It’s the only thing, to meat least, that makes sense. If she has a blockage below the ostomy she’d still be able to carry on eating chili or whatever (I haven’t watched the video) without it causing more pain.

Having said all that, the blockage could be someplace else like the vagina or uterus. I know she refers to her bottom but maybe they did do what they needed to do in her rectum but we’re also trying to get biopsies from the other places as well. I would think they’d be looking to see if the tumor invaded the other areas or if it’s just attached to the outside wall.

This is all speculation of course but it’s all a guessing game with her because she tells us nothing.

On a completely different note, I think her darling Matt has one foot out the door. He seems like a good guy but leaving her would be self-preservation. Contrary to what others seem to think, I think he sort of enjoys playing up to the camera a bit and may have some narcissistic tendencies. When they went on their “date” to see the show in London, in the car, he reminded her to tell the viewers about the show. He seemed very proud of himself for getting the tickets and he wanted to make sure it was in the video. Also, the way he looks at the camera sometimes, especially after giving her an overly dramatic cuddle, is a clue that he’s enjoying positive feedback from the loons about what a hero he is. In no universe is he sticking around for that big surgery though. It’s an enormous issue that he went to visit family during this biopsy. Whether there was a family event, or whether or not she told him to go, it doesn’t matter. He went, that’s all that matters, and it’s a flashing neon sign that he has checked out. She’s so out of her mind on morphine that really that’s her focus right now. As long as she has her morphine everything looks right with the world.

Is her beloved surgeon the one prescribing the oral morphine? It would partially explain his God-like status with her. Also, I’m a nurse and I swear, when she started behaving erratically in the hospital, I thought “they probably just turned off her PCA pump.” A lot of patients get very emotional when that’s taken away, or they get their discharge plan and the ordered prescriptions are not to their liking. I’m sure her pain is very real but she can also be an addict and behave accordingly.

TL;DR It’s all so confusing that we’re left to speculate and use our imaginations to have any of it make sense.
I’m not in the medical field, but I do think she has ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s. I have an auntie who has UC and then Crohn’s for many years, so I know a little bit about it through her. Tiffany had 2 videos from before the cancer in which she talked about needing regular B12 infusions. She has removed them, but I saw on one of them, there was a comment from years ago. The person was saying they have UC or Crohn’s, I forget which, but said that they understand how difficult it is. And Tiffany replied and said that she had made videos about it, but she took them down. And we know she mentioned having previous surgeries. My auntie had a colostomy once due to a bowel blockage, but she was able to get it reversed. But I know she’s had a few surgeries.
I personally thought Matt should have been there. I know he needs his space, but I just thought he would want to be there, even if she said not to come. I thought it was odd the way he suddenly he picked her up in the “Feeling Unwell” video, and she was saying, “Don’t pick me up!” Then she shut the camera off. I have seen him look pretty unenthusiastic in several of the videos. He looked much more involved in the earlier videos!
I don’t know who is prescribing the morphine, but I don’t think it’s necessarily the surgeon? For example, they gave it to her at the hospital when she went to the emergency department in the “Rushing into Hospital” video. Even in that video, she said she would feel so much when she sees her surgeon.
Yes, it is so confusing! We definitely need critical thinking skills to try to make sense of all this!

Reactions: 12
Tiffany thinks food is a funny game, when in fact it's so important what she eats right now. Diet won't cure her cancer, but it will help to avoid unnecessary pain and help her body get stronger.

Sometimes, I think it’s possible that she already has a colostomy or ileostomy. It would explain why the bowel prep is not typical. If she has Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis she could have had this procedure in the past as one of her mystery surgeries. But there is no way I can imagine her caring for a colostomy. Also, she showed quite a bit of her abdomen a few videos back. It still could have been under her pants and not visible though. It’s the only thing, to me at least, that makes sense. If she has a blockage below the ostomy she’d still be able to carry on eating chili or whatever (I haven’t watched the video) without it causing more pain.

On a completely different note, I think her darling Matt has one foot out the door. He seems like a good guy but leaving her would be self-preservation. Contrary to what others seem to think, I think he sort of enjoys playing up to the camera a bit and may have some narcissistic tendencies. When they went on their “date” to see the show in London, in the car, he reminded her to tell the viewers about the show. He seemed very proud of himself for getting the tickets and he wanted to make sure it was in the video. Also, the way he looks at the camera sometimes, especially after giving her an overly dramatic cuddle, is a clue that he’s enjoying positive feedback from the loons about what a hero he is.

In no universe is he sticking around for that big surgery though. It’s an enormous issue that he went to visit family during this biopsy. Whether there was a family event, or whether or not she told him to go, it doesn’t matter. He went, that’s all that matters, and it’s a flashing neon sign that he has checked out. She’s so out of her mind on morphine that really that’s her focus right now. As long as she has her morphine everything looks right with the world.

Edited to correct autocorrect.
Some people said that she has already had the big surgery (there is a vlog just before her first cancer vlog in which she mentions a surgery and when people were asking her about it in the comments a couple of months ago, she deleted them all) and she is now releasing old videos. It might seem far fetched but there is definitely something fishy going on. Noone doubts she has cancer and that she is very ill. But her whole approach, her clickbaits, her witholding cancer related information (on a cancer channel!), her actitude etc, is just one giant red flag.

Reactions: 13
The NHS don't hand out opoids like smarties.
Only when my husband moved to 'palliative' treatment did they offer Oramorphe, then slow release morphine.
Tiffany must be complaining of severe pain to be prescribed Oramorphe regularly.

Regarding Tiffanys surgeon that she's attached herself to. He didn't have to go visit her on the ward and I am very surprised that he did. He could have remained in his clinic and sent a message back to Tiffany to say he was busy and to direct her questions via her named cancer support nurse. I suspect his collegue (fellow surgeon) sent word that Tiffany was creating a scene on the ward, offering to pay money and demanding that she must see him before she was discharged home.
I'm not sure why Amma and Tiffany was crying when he arrived? Crying about what? Tiffany agreed to proceed with the procedure and was fully informed that her surgeon wouldn't be the one doing the biopsy?

If his collegue couldn't manage to do the biopsies, then I highly doubt he will be able to either. It's not a case of some surgeons are able to do it and others are less skilled. Her surgeon hasn't promised her anything, he's said he will look at scans and then decide if a biopsy is actually needed.
Anyone remember when Tiffany was considering inviting him to her house for tea? haha.
After the first biopsy Tiffany demanded to see him while she was in the recovery room (the bit where she said she kissed him). Again, this is Tiffany forgetting about other patients, ignoring the workload surgeons have. Its selfish behaviour.
He pandered to her when she was in the recovery room, and again this time when he was in clinic and Tiffany was on a ward. And then she has the audacity to sit back and watch her online 'family' pick up their pitch forks and write nasty stuff about him?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread titles suggestions to go after Tiffany 6:

TiffanyTwitters
Tiffany - We Need an Epiphany
TiffanySinks
TiffanyMinx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.